Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 26th, 2024, 7:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Vampyre RPG
PostPosted: June 17th, 2005, 3:49 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Location: Cave in a burrow in a world in a universe in a place....

Heeheee thought I`d do this seeming as I LOVE underworld,Queen of the damned,Lost boys, blades, etc etc.! And I love werewolves,lycons,vampyres,fairies,nymphs,etc.etc. they rock so hey. :vampire:
Anywho hmm I`ll post my character :D Please join in anytime just put the bio of your character and join in :D

Name:Liaith
race: part werewolf part vampyre
Appearance: Long messy black hair, dark brown eyes that turn black when enraged, tall and underweight due to living in the forests wear long black coat at all times during time in forest...
Personality: shy and myseterious but loyal to the end when it comes to friendship.Very quiet and barely speaks but is very confident and bold. Loves to be around people but also fears them due to there lack of understanding the vampyre and werewolf races...her closest friend is a human who wants to become like her or more like the vampyres...She is very catiuos of new people but trusts them unless can smell the disloyalty on them....pain is part of her...
Skills: being half vampyre and part werewolf makes her have the skills of both her old human sense are very strong but smell goes well ahead of them even though there all supernatual for humans..but she can walk at day....
History: Born to human parents who were killed on her 5th birthday by the vampyres she was taken and put as a slave were she met up with many other slaves but became very close friends wth a werewolf and a vampyre disloyal to the vampyre race. They brought her up, when she was 12 they told her that there was a prophecy that there was a certain few who were able to carry the blood of both races they believed she was one, one of the certain few...they took her blood and mixed it with both it turned black the colour which meant she was one. That was how she became. No one knows any of this but the werewolf and the vampyre..
Stuff: She is brilliant at going unseen and likes to make sure those close are close forever.The vampyres do not like her because she is stronger than them if she was known about havoc would be out...She is no enermy but many count her as one.she can change at will.Loves the forest and is very close to the animals but likes to be around humans so is often seen just as a normal human walking around. Not many are noticed...

I ate a valas socks on 28/07/05 :D(oro`s &Nienna's to be exact :p)& a mods socks :D & a Dunadan`s socks(minky`s) :D & Zandaïn an Elf`s socks :D

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 17th, 2005, 3:56 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Oh, I love there kins of themes....and I just love vampyres...
I want to me in.. :bounce:

I will post my bio as soon as I can... :)

Maranwé

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 17th, 2005, 4:01 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

ok lol I love vampyres they rock my socks! :vampire:

I ate a valas socks on 28/07/05 :D(oro`s &Nienna's to be exact :p)& a mods socks :D & a Dunadan`s socks(minky`s) :D & Zandaïn an Elf`s socks :D

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 17th, 2005, 4:04 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Yes, they are so intence.... :)

Maranwé

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 17th, 2005, 4:08 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

yep hmm I`ll draw a pic and post it up here some time not yet mind...

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 17th, 2005, 4:36 pm 
Istari
Istari

could i join?

[!*#_:]

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 17th, 2005, 5:26 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

fun!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 18th, 2005, 4:23 am 
Elf
Elf

O.o i'loin *runs to get her bio*

Name: Cassandra, Countess of night
Also known as: Aphrodite of The Winged Death
Appearance: Long thick red hair, fair face, dark eyes wears anything she finds comfortable in
Personality: She is independant, and hates a man taking control when she is perfectly capable of doing it herself, not someone to get on the bad side off.
History: Was born in the year of 1772, grew up and married somone called Louis a plantation owner, after 2 years of being married she went missing and was thought to be dead, but instead she had been taken by a vampire and forced to drink his blood, thus making her the vampire she is today.
As she lived on in her new life she became very well known through the vampire comunity, she became a very skilled hunter and was feared for her temper.
"Comes on silent wings in the night and wraps a deadly cloak about the victim; impartial as a die, unyielding as stone." as some say when she kills
Power: She can read minds

dodgey bio i know!!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 18th, 2005, 5:25 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

yeah just join don`t need to ask :-D

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 18th, 2005, 8:30 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

OK PEOPLE JUST PUT THE BIO OF YOUR CHARACTER IF YOU WANNA JOIN IN.
I`m gonna start now :p
just thought you`d want to know that lol.

It was a cold quiet night when Liaith awoke.She knew that something was wrong, her dreams had been of death and sorrow recently,pain was to come but...what was it?The war had started and she was to be the weapon, she did not want to war. People thought she was just a strange gothic girl vampyres thought her as prey lycons thought of her as another vampyre prey werewolves came after her but she usually lost them.
The vampyres knew there was them who could take the blood of both but they thought it some old legend, a twisted story just to scare the younger vampyres.But it was true she was one, she was the hidden proof. But the proof had to be hidden what would happen if it wasn`t?

She got up and sniffed around, last night had been a full moon and she had been wanting to join the pack but she could not, what if they found out? She lived in fear of what was to become.
The air was cool and a strange smell lingured, Liaith walked over to where her things were gathered them up then started to wander off.As she walked she could feel the presence of someone following her....

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 18th, 2005, 11:06 am 
Istari
Istari

Bio:
Name: Thoron
Race: Human
Personality: Thoron works as a bounty hunter for the Vampires but can be easily bought. His main concern is money and nothing else. His own life concerns him little as he welcomes death whenever it is present.
History: After his parents were killed by Werewolfs when he was only 5 he was found and raised by another bounty hunter. He was taught how to kill and expanded his knoweldge to how to kill vampires and werewolfs. His grudge against the werewolves in particualr is what drives him to stay with the vampires.
Apperance: He wears a long black trench coat and wears a black hat (like Van Helsing) He wears all black and his eyes are dark blue. He has long black hair. He carries a crossbow on his back and has a pistol, with silver bullets of course. He also carries small throwing knieves.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 18th, 2005, 11:49 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

cool bio!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 18th, 2005, 12:05 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

I love vamps!

Name: Catherine
Race: Vampire
Appearance: Long black hair that is perfectly straight. Her porcelain skin and fangs are set off by heavy black eye make-up and ruby red lips. She has long red fingernails. She wears many stylish designer clothes and large dark glasses. She is believed among the humans to be an eccentric fashion model.
Personality: She is very cruel and one of the oldest vampires in existence. The only thing that stops her from killing the humans who adore her as a model is her intelligence, which tells her that would give her away. She is a dominating and often sadistic person but is civil to other vampires. However, if anyone younger than her talks back or disobeys her, she will get extremely upset and often she will not spare their lives.
Skills: Catherine has many powers over humans and other vampires, gathered from her belief that rules are made to be broken. The rules she refers to are the scientific rules that keep most people tethered. Her senses are heightened and she can even control what humans around her do and think. She uses her knowledge of humans to manipulate them without powers to get what she wants.
History: Catherine appeared during the early years of the world and was known by many names and guises among humans. Very little is known about her origins as only a few live who know them and those few are kept silent by Catherine. She believes letting anyone know more about her will weaken her. She was feared in the early centuries of European civilization and dissapeared around 1903. She went into hiding and worked in secret, then came back around 1987. Then she became a model and continued the work she started so long ago.
http://www.cinema.com/image_lib/3888_1927_thumb.jpg
The most fitting picture I could find.

Extra Info: My character is very Anne Rice based.

banners by Melian, Amoniel and rangerofithilien

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 18th, 2005, 12:15 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

hmm elder....???

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 18th, 2005, 1:05 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Name: Anna
race: Human / vampire hunter
Appearance: Long curly jet black hair with brown eyes that turn green at times. Image
Personality: She is kind but can be very angry at times, and doesnt make friends easlily as she never sure if they are good or evil. But is a very trustworthy friend if you get to know her.
Skills: She is very skilled with guns and swords and has been trained since the age of 9.
History: When Anna was six years old her parents where killed bye vampires and from that day on she decided to become a vampire hunter to get revenge.

</center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 18th, 2005, 2:03 pm 
Istari
Istari

erm just wondering but what is the purpose/plot/storyline of this rp?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next