Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 8:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 8th, 2006, 12:02 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

occ: Sorry but Your with me right morwen

(")_(")

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 8th, 2006, 11:00 pm 
Elf
Elf

(OOC: I'm in the same pub, yes. Perhaps we should bump into each other?)

Reasons I love England #217:
I saw "whilst" on a traffic sign

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 10th, 2006, 2:09 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Shale got up to leave after getting some info on his friend's death.
It had been night for some time, he saw a shady figure he reached for a knife and found he had none, dang laws anyway. he walked up to her.
"well met, may I ask what you would like." Shale said pretending to be the bartender, right now he was at a meating with the other scholars.

(")_(")

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 13th, 2006, 3:27 pm 
Elf
Elf

"Just a barley water, please. I don't drink." Frela answered, eying the man with some suspicion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 26th, 2006, 8:17 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Shale left for a short while and brought back the Barley water she requested. "Are you sure you don't want harvest ale, it is our specialty."
He looked her over once more, there was a story about her one that he could tell would intrest him greatly.

(")_(")

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 26th, 2006, 8:57 pm 
Elf
Elf

"Like I said, no alchohol." She gratefully took the refreshing drink and sipped it down. She looked to the bottom of her mug for a moment before saying hesitantly, "So, what kind of a bar tender wears a big black cloak and travels with a leopard?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 28th, 2006, 8:24 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Shale was suprised at the knowlege by how much she knew and the fact she was following him. "Were you following me or something?" He reached for a knife just to relize that it was taken by the guard. danm the cities rules. "how much else do you know about me?"

(")_(")

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 28th, 2006, 6:42 pm 
Elf
Elf

"No, I just saw you outside the city with your hellsending. And I know that there is a certain knight who travels with a leopard who is very knowlegable on the tracking and slaying of shades that I have been seeking. Would you be Shale Eversont?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 3rd, 2006, 8:11 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

The word "shade" instantly put a gleam in his eyes. "I am."

(")_(")

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 3rd, 2006, 4:32 pm 
Elf
Elf

"Perfect," Frela said with a smile. "Could we possibly move to a quieter place?" She intimated a group of mercenaries dressed in the colours of some less than reputable barons that had been eyeing her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 10th, 2006, 5:32 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Shale ushered her into the kitchen and on his way grabed his belongings. once inside he pulled a pale stone that seemed to dim the lights of the magic lantuarns that lit the room. he whispered his code and name all in the tounge full of controlled magic, that of which very few knew. the Room blured and seemed to spin both dissolved into nothing and found them selves in a field of tall grass with a stone circle, glowing blue vains running up them. in the center a orb of light floated as the apeared from thin air the light burst and fragmented and began to dance around them having a starnge calming effect on the two. "Welcome to my safe haven, I go here when stressed. Here we are no longer living, nor are we dead. This is the place of dreams threw each arch you will enter one of my dreams. he motioned as stone archways rose from the grounds. One was black with a read door sealing it. Large chains locked all around it. he pointed to it. "That is the door to death, the one door I am to never open. And that is the door of my memories, also sealed it is the one door that I have no key for. I hope this is private enuff."

(")_(")

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 10th, 2006, 5:33 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

(OCC: This realm will have bearing on the story. that is why I chose to introduce it. But that is as little as I'm giving away.)

(")_(")

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 10th, 2006, 6:23 pm 
Elf
Elf

"This is wonderful! I wish I could access a place like this. But what I came to talk to you is about a town I passed through a while ago, Panora. It had been completely sacked, everyon dead, but not one had a mark on them. My only conclusion is a Shade. What do you think?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 11th, 2006, 5:07 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

"Well, if you could not find any other marks upon them, no other sign of death then yes it is shade. but why would they attack a whole village. I've been hunting them ever since I could masterfully wield a sword. I have never seen them do this before. okay I will help but you must relize that I do this for money so I will expect pay." He Kenw that he should be angery, enraged actually blood lust to its max. but this place stoped such an emotion, mabey thats why he loved this realm so much. "Don't worry though I think I can find payment from those that now sleep in the clutches of death. Now about why. I must first collect some things you may join me and meet some friends of mine, but be worned these people must remain hidden from the publics eye. Then could you take me to the town, me and Phynix will need to converse with the dead a little. oh and by the way if you like this place so much I could teach you in the forbiden arts, so you can also summon such a place. but it does come at a price."

(")_(")

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 11th, 2006, 6:12 pm 
Elf
Elf

"My wielding of magic does not grant me such mastery. If I reach that level, I shan't need help. But yes, i would be happy to lead you there. And I have plenty of capital to pay you with, have no worries on that. I will be waiting for outside the city with my Hellsending Grama."

Frela exited the way she came (OOC: I assume that's how you exit, I can always change it). She left through a Kitchen door, unnoticed, and climbed to the top of a low building. Good, not a soul about, she thought. "Now for business." She used the roofs of the town to get over the wall and into the aristocracy's section of the city. She made her way into Garken Sloughworthy's house (her last customer, who had wanted to inherit his aunt's fortune.) She slipped in and caught him at his dinner.

"Time for my payment, Garken," she said with no emotion, but grimacing inside at his fat, childlike face. He blubbered in fear for a moment (he'd never been comfortable with her) before composing himself. "Yes, in the violet bag, there." Frela moved to a small table on the other side of the room. SHe unstrung the bag and counted the gold. "Garken, there are only 75 coins here. You promised at the very least 120." He bubbered agian, "Well, I'm going through a rough spot..." Still emotionless, Frela responded, "Garken, I just killed your rich aunt." He insisted, "The money isn't here yet. I don't have anything."

Frela nodded, then whipped out her sword and swept the bronze lock of an ivory and steel and tipped it open, spilling out gold, silver, and copper. She went over and counted out an extra 75 gold and 50 copper. "Thankyou Garken. If you need any more services, you know how to reach me. And a tip for you in you new found wealth: don't use locks that are weaker than the box." She left thorugh the front door and jogged to the wall, climbed up another building, and sat for a moment, fighting the disgust, guilt, and self-loathing that came with her line of work. She mastered herself and slipped into the surrounding woods, a single tear sliding down from the corner of her eye.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 23rd, 2006, 4:48 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

occ: Well aren't we little miss deamon. By the way nice post it reminds me of Thoren he didn't last very long but he is back in a post you should read it its called the end of the old ways, its in the LotRs posts.

Shale sat down in front of the flame the orbs of light flew around his.
"So it has begun, that which I have for worn you about."
"You didn't warn me about it, it was the old man in the temple." Shale snaped at the echoeing voice that was oddly famililar. It had arisen in this realm a few years back and wouldn't leave, he felt that its was from his past. The cost of such magic was to be reborn and lose all of that which was before. all shale could remember was his parents death. all before it was a blur, that was the day he had constructed the place before him.
" But I was the one that lead you there, and to the village, and to the lake . I also lead you to the mansion to aquire that one object." The voice had a young boys voice but was as wise as a old man.
At the mention of the object Shale grabed his chest where it now resided.
Shale got up, something telling him he should leave. he left and walked out of the bar sweat beeding his forehead, though it was a cool night. he took out a small flute like instrument and began to play a sad and lownley tune that made one weep but urged one to dance nature seemed to sing along with the sad tune urging him ahead. "I told you this would happen I told you, you should have slaid the man when you had the chance." Its voice echoed in the back of his head.
Sun rose to show Shale siting on a rock overlooking the entrance of the city his weapons back in their rightful place. he was complete once more.

(")_(")

Last edited by Infernodragon25 on November 13th, 2006, 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Profile           YIM        

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next