Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 8:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 23rd, 2006, 7:51 pm 
Elf
Elf

(OOC: Time for ust to rondezvou and set off?)

Reasons I love England #217:
I saw "whilst" on a traffic sign

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 13th, 2006, 2:17 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

occ: I believe so, unless you want to wrap up some loose ends before we shove off.)

(")_(")

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 13th, 2006, 5:11 pm 
Elf
Elf

OOC: Fine, you start. I'm excited!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 16th, 2006, 5:27 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

(OCC: I already have I'm siting on a rock waiting for you, unless you want me to do a little god playing and have your charecter come out the front gate and come over to me?.?.?.)

(")_(")

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 16th, 2006, 5:27 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

OCC: also we need to find more people I would like to have atleast one more

(")_(")

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 16th, 2006, 10:00 pm 
Elf
Elf

(OOC: I agree, but I'll go ahead and start)

Just as the moon rose to its apex, Frela strode out of the trees and happened upon Shale. "Oh, crap, I didn't see you there! I've been looking around for quite some time. We need to be more specific about meeting places. Is everything ready?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 17th, 2006, 12:59 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

"yes." He Shouldered his pack. In it was the needed alchemics for the remiedy of the blood lust. 15 packs of scholar's bread known as stami bread. It was not so much bread, more as a paste that tasted like 3 day old bread, but it was great for eating little and getting far. he also packed 3 kantiens of water, one of the harvest ale. his pouch of coin and the needed tools to clean and matinence his blades, then other enhanted Items. The echoe of the voice still waying down his mind he stared out at the horizon. "I guess you lead." He made a kind geuster by bowing and raising his arm parellel to the ground toward the very horizon he was staring at.

(")_(")

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 17th, 2006, 9:15 pm 
Elf
Elf

Frela checked her bulging coin purse, her sword, felt for her bowstrings, and headed off on a path that started to go north. She kept just off of it to avoid any questioning eyes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 20th, 2006, 4:57 am 
Dunadan
Dunadan

(Sorry, infernodragon, I had no idea where to find the discussion post. Do you mind if I post my bio here? I can move it later if necessary.

Name: Njorilk
Race: human, but barely.
Weapons: aslashing/thrusting spear and composite bow (imagine the Amazon in the diablo games)
Garb: Leather-wrapped torso as semi-armor, and a ramskin below the waist. For special occasions, a carefully flolded ramskin. [That was for you, Mor.]
Hellsending [about the mods disliking the term, how about "hadesending" or somethin']: pfenix [is it okay if it takes the shape of a stallion?], great for travel and marshmallow-roasting.)

Njorilk Had been tailing the lady since she came to Panora. How an assassin was thrown by him, he had no clue (sorry, Mor :notworthy: ). He had hid in the shelters to guard against the cold, unfased by the death around him. As she headed out, he was driven by an impulse to follow her. It was surely Fire compelling him to go. She left. He scrambled over the corpse of the local lord and seized his forest-green woolen cloak to retain his heat. The lord was dragged for several metres before Njorilk decided to unfasten the cloak. Breaking into a run and throwing the cloak about him, he followed the assassin.

(I hope 'twas satisfactory, inferno. Mor, I apologise for piggybacking your character to get in; I won't do anything bad. Maybe just sneak up on you and berate you for your odd beverage preferences.)

Can you even dare to look or bear to think of me: this loathsome gargoyle, who burns in hell, but secretly yearns for heaven, secretly... secretly.... Fear can turn to love- you'll learn to see, to find the man behind the monster: this repulsive carcasse who seems a beast, but secretly dreams of beauty, secretly... secretly....

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 20th, 2006, 7:27 pm 
Elf
Elf

(Sounds fine. I'm excited!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 20th, 2006, 11:37 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

(Might that be due to the outfit? Hehe... just kiddingish. Where's id?)

Being skilled in geometry (go figure), Njorilk calculated a great-circular path that would intercept the travelers. He stopped at the pub for a gin & tonic, hold the gin & tonic, with about .7 percent deuterium oxide. He'd need plenty of water for the journey (sorry that I'm writing like this; I've been euphoric and strangely giddy pretty much all day. It's fun to be inane sometimes.). He paid the owner for two smoked chickens and several preserved fish; and attempted to buy the man's pig. The master of the house refused to sell the animal. Then, outside, Njorilk untied the owner's goat and her kids and herded them ahead. He'd want milk. On his way from the stables, he spitted the fattened sow who was suckling her young.
Wiping his spear clean in the pig's bristles, Njorilk muttered, "May your owner's guests delight in your bacon to-morrow." He left after the She-goat and her young.

(O my positron! What if I just killed a Sow? I hope it was only a sow.... I've written it; it can't now be undone.)

Can you even dare to look or bear to think of me: this loathsome gargoyle, who burns in hell, but secretly yearns for heaven, secretly... secretly.... Fear can turn to love- you'll learn to see, to find the man behind the monster: this repulsive carcasse who seems a beast, but secretly dreams of beauty, secretly... secretly....

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 22nd, 2006, 12:27 pm 
Elf
Elf

The silence was growing oppressive. Even for Frela, who was accustomed to traveling silently for weeksat a time, was starting to cringe at the awkward silence over their heads. "So..." she tempted, "What's your story? I mean, you don't have to say anything, but I realize we're hgoing to be traveling together for quite some time, and it will be a horrid experience if we spend the entire journey in silence!" She bit her tongue at her awkward outburst, but was hopeful that she could break the tension.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 26th, 2006, 10:47 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

(When in Hecate is he goona git here?)

Encumbered with noisy animals, Njorilk was unable to comwe upon thwe dou in stealth. he got onto the path slightly behind them, the goats bleating like nulla cras. Njorilk haled them.
"Whither goest y'all, vagabond assassin-lasdy and friend?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 26th, 2006, 11:41 pm 
Elf
Elf

(I barely understood half of that between the typos and Latin.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 28th, 2006, 5:01 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

(Your in Artinwe Narmacil, but you kind of lost me your following us right, with a horde of farm animals that are extremely noisy, so how did you get past the sences of a shade hunter.)

Shale gripped one of his knives under his sleeve, something was amiss in the air, it flowed diffrently, obscured by a faint stench of animal. "My story is a long one, with many secrets some even unknown to me. My parents where slain by the Shade, or so my odpty told me. I still have nightmares about it. I shortly have memory loss after that and then I find myself a hunter, a curse for delving into great magics. That is all that needs to be known at this time, mabey I will tell you more later in our journey." he smiled, "You have no clue how long our journey truely is." He said under his breath to hard to hear by anyone beside himself.

(")_(")

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 28th, 2006, 5:03 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

(I'll cool down on his "Second personality" soon I just am painting the picture of its forth knowldge.)

(")_(")

Profile           YIM        

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next