Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently June 15th, 2024, 9:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 18th, 2010, 8:21 am 
Elf
Elf

^ Thank you! :D I'm glad you enjoyed it. I adore setting the scene, it makes the 'feel' of everything so much more real. :D Fwee! Over dramatic, but that suits Adrianna so much it's unreal. Methinks she needs to chillax a little. :P

It's so much more entertaining when she's stressed. It's be booooring is she was completely calm and composed all the time.
I now have a mental image of her stamping her foot petulantly. She always did feel like someone was out to get her... maybe it's me. ;) :P

Terror, I think is the word that will suit Adrianna's thoughts on the matter. Not really surprising, considering the main thing that's running through her mind is Whoa, wait a sec, the guy I was trying to set up just waltzed out of his cell with his arch-enemy's sister?
As for Dylan and Lilly knowing one another, she'll think it's a little strange that everyone seems to know one another, and she'll feel tremendous guilt because, for the minute, she doubts whether Lilly will ever see her doctor again and she hates that she could have such an effect on the life of someone so innocent.

Yay for character development! :D

[s]Speaking of which, I may actually be once again writing up some incoherent stuff for Alexander...[/s]

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2011, 5:01 pm 
Elf
Elf

DOuble postage - sorry 'bout that.

I'm just going to let everyone know that my absence hasn't been because I'm shirking, but 'cause I've got January exams and I've been cramming as much revision into this past week and a bit as possible. I have wallpapered my room with notes, and I've only done my AS biology notes. :blink:

So I'll be scarce for a while, until about the thirteenth to the fifteenth. I might catch a minute or two on here, but not long. Sorry guys! :( :hug:

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 19th, 2011, 1:01 pm 
Elf
Elf

Buuuuuuuuump, guys. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 31st, 2011, 1:24 pm 

Yay! My exams are over! :-D So that means that I can take my time for my Freedom post! :happy:
But it's Goldy turn actually.. and I'm curious.. Are Allegra, Dylan, Lilly and Adrianna going to meet up?! :-D I'm so excited for that!
I'm sure that Allegra will be all cold and icy towards Adrianna, whereas Dylan is not really sure what to feel, but probably some gratitude. :P

Sooo we need revive Freedom because it's been way too silent here! :teehee:

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 1st, 2011, 12:54 pm 
Elf
Elf

I was kinda hoping they'd crash into one another, [hopefully not literally!] 'cause the interactions would be really great. I'd love to see everyone's personalities clashing which everyone figures out who's on which side... and while poor Lilly tries to figure out what the hell is happening.

Still, at least she found her doctor! :P
I've not really been around recently. The great vacuum of life sucked me up. :P I keep checking in, though, just to make sure I don't miss anything. :teehee:

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 11th, 2011, 7:56 pm 
Maia
Maia

I've finally got a post on Freedom up! :-D I'm really sorry for the delay O_o And Darky, I just loved your Lucius snippet, it was great =D

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 15th, 2011, 3:38 am 
Elf
Elf

@ Goldy: Thankyou! Just something rambly that entered my head. It was convenient simply 'cause I wanted to give Freedom a good bump anyway, and I get twitchy if I don't at least once bump with something substantial. :P

On another note, it's great to see Freedom back up the board again. I'd missed it. :D Rather excited, over this end, as it were - though I won't be able to post until sometime after this Friday, because that's when my theory test for my driving is scheduled. Eeek!
Still, I should be able to sort something out pretty quick after that. :D <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 7th, 2011, 3:34 pm 
Maia
Maia

I loved your post, Darky! :hug: I'm going to try and get something written up for Gardenia and Allegra soon :-D

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 7th, 2011, 3:39 pm 

I really really loved it as well! :-D I'm glad that she was so shocked to see Dylan! :P And I imagine that Allegra will not be pleased at all to see her. But do not be worried, Dylan will defend Adrianne for Allegra, as soon as she explains that she didn't intend on harming Lilly. ;)

And I would love it, if Dylan and Allegra had a better talk once they settled at her place. I can imagine that she might have many questions for him and he'll want to know more about her as well. :)

Fweeee! :happy:

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 7th, 2011, 4:40 pm 
Elf
Elf

Woot! I'm glad you guys liked it, despite the fact that I'd *cough* missed out Cameron entirely. I find it kinda hard because of the transition between the dramatic tension of the mood for people like Alexander/Gardenia/Adrianna/Dylan/Allegra etc that when I come to writing my bit for Cameron it's all a bit strange because I'm in a completely different mindset. It's strange trying to write comfort/romance straight after such dark, angsty scenes.

Still, this just sums up why I love Freedom. :P

I'm looking forward to the reactions to Adrianna, especially Allegra - but also Lilly. She barely knows Adrianna and she's never seen her in her ‘professional’ setting, which could come ass quite a shock. Aside from the fact that she's just been scared half to death. It'll be interesting to see how, or even if, Lilly's views of her new friend change in the next while. :D

I'll make sure Cameron makes an appearance very soon - hopefully within the next few days. :teehee:

Post subject: Re: Freedom - Talk of Treason
PostPosted: March 22nd, 2011, 6:45 pm 

^ They do seem somewhat dull compared to all the tension/suspense/excitement the rest of our characters are going through.. ;)

I can't wait for Allegra's response either, but perhaps I'll make a post first, because Dylan will not accept Adrianna's deflection. He'll want to know if she intended to harm Lilly, yet on the other side he'll defend her from Allegra's anger. :) And Lilly, well she'll probably be confused, and become afraid of Adrianna as soon as she witnesses Dylan and Allegra's behaviour towards her, yet she will not forget that Adrianna offered her friendship..

I will start on my post soon! :-D

PostPosted: April 5th, 2011, 4:59 pm 

Soo I know I haven't posted for Freedom yet, but I will try to put one up soon, I have two exams next week, so perhaps it will have to wait until next weekend. But I believe that it's Goldy's turn first!

Can we still do some plotting? :-D

PostPosted: April 6th, 2011, 3:22 pm 
Maia
Maia

I'm so sorry I haven't got a post up, guys! O_o :hug: I'll try and work on it soon. Anyhoo, I have quite a bit to think about concerning Allegra and Gardenia :lol: 1, how will Gardenia get Alexander to trust her? (Would you trust her? ;) I don't think I would!) 2, exactly how will Allegra react to Adrianna? ^_^ Well, she won't be happy, that's one thing I'm certain of. :no: *plots*

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

PostPosted: April 7th, 2011, 2:25 pm 
Elf
Elf

^To be honest Will, I think that's something of a daft question. Plotting? I'm there. :teehee:

GOLDY! -tacklehugs- Don't worry about not posting, I still haven't dragged Cameron out of the hole he's been hiding in. :disgust: I'm just going to leave him there until he decides to be inspiring, I think. More important concerns first, methinks. :P

@ Goldy: I think 'trust' might be the wrong word. :P He's never going to truly trust anyone because he can't. [/fundamental character flaw] I think what she'd be best doing [and what Alexander would go along with] would be to either take some action that interests him to the point where he's just going along with everything for his curiosity's sake or do something really outspoken and audacious. I don't know, something that just wouldn't happen ordinarily - especially if it's slightly out of character for her too. That'd make him interested. :teehee:

As for Allegra... go as over the top as you want. Adrianna's about as brave as a paranoid mouse right about now, so anything to make her go into breakdown mode. I think that by the time "morning" comes for them Adrianna will have been in tears... I can't wait.

And now I feel rather cruel, but oddly satisfied. :P What I strange creature I am.

PostPosted: April 11th, 2011, 4:50 pm 
Maia
Maia

Thank youuu for the advice missus! :hug: You've given me some food for thought =D I was actually thinking of something along the lines of Gardenia bringing out the letter Lucius was sent by his father's killer, and casually implying she could get him blamed for Cassius Nylander's murder (that's his name right? =) ) if she wanted to - but adding that she in fact didn't want to, that she's on his side (sneaky Gardenia!) ;) The thing is, I have no idea whether Alexander actually is the murderer or not :lol: I've got to think more about this. *thinking hat*

As for Allegra, now I'm tempted to have her be really quite mean to poor ol' Adrianna! We shall see ;)

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

PostPosted: April 11th, 2011, 5:18 pm 
Elf
Elf

^Anytime! :hug: You know I love nothing more than plotting. :D
And that sounds good. Getting implicated in the murder wouldn't serve him well, but because no-one's supposed to know he's alive, it'd be bad for him anyway. His name's Casimir. He was named after the quantum force, which was in turn named after the scientist who discovered it. ;) You were close, though! :P

I like the idea of Gardenia tricking him in that way. :yes: Aside from curiosity, he IS human, and the temptation of a human communication would easily be too much for him, lonely as his is. She shouldn't find it too hard, and I'd be willing to bet she's a fair actress. ;)
Ah, well. I can tell you he's not, but I can't tell you who is. You could, however, think of Alexander as guilty by association, though. :P

With regards Adrianna, please, please do. I'd love for her to have a breakdown on my watch... be as cruel as you like. The harsher the better. She might not like it, but I do. I'm a strange one, for sure... :P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next