Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 16th, 2024, 3:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: January 14th, 2006, 12:48 am 
Vala
Vala

You know what? I'm gonna go find some ents. and then I'll tell them to attack all the evil people who are knocking down forests.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 15th, 2006, 7:14 pm 

We live on the outside of Bristol, kind of out in the country. I love taking walks in the woods and through people's feilds. It's rather nice, and very relaxing. The scenery always reminds me of Hobbits.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 15th, 2006, 9:42 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

*sniffle* i am blessed with plenty of trees, but living in australia it's just so NOT tolkien-ish. *sighs* it's all dry shrubs and gum trees. Although i do have this one place i love to go - there's this little creek and all the bushes around it are really green, and it leads down off this little waterfall and below that there's this HUGE cave, with a little tunnel under all these huge rocks. i like to sit down there and write. (i'm a bit of an author) but i wish i lived in England. my mum's english and she always said i'd love it there, and i know i would. apart from me being a cold person (i hate being hot) i love history and tolkien and i am getting SO off topic here, but i like to rant and well . . yeah. i'll stop. i envy all you english people with you're lovely cool woods and SNOW!

Snow white, snow white, o Lady clear,
O Light to us that wander here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 17th, 2006, 5:59 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

omg, i live in aus too but im on an exchange in germany and i just love the forrests here. i do miss australia though, we have so many more stars, going a bit off topic here, anyhoo. i have made several walking songs and poems since i got here, just like bilbo did, its contenting (if thats a word) just to walk singing a song you made yourself

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 17th, 2006, 6:03 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Araturiel wrote:
Myeh...must...have...more...forests!! They're cutting them down all over my hill. *Cries* At least the trail is still there. I need more oppurtunites to feel hobbit-like!

you need some of that dirt out of galadriels garden, like sam got. *sigh* good ol' sam!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2