Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 5:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 14th, 2008, 2:49 pm 
Elf
Elf

I started out as a legolas fan, then i got into liking haldir as well, then went off him and thought aragorn was amazing, then Eomer then Merry for a bit and then Faramir- Now i just think all the lotr guys are gorgeous:) *sighs*

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 14th, 2008, 2:53 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

Well, I began FotR with liking Aragorn since he was the first one that caught my eye, but when Legolas came onto the screen, that first scene were he rides into Rivendell almost in slow motion... at least to me it was... I was captivated... Legolas was my fancy for the rest of the movies, though in TTT Aragorn was pretty close... so I have flipped between the two of them... and Eomer on occasion...but Legolas will always be my number 1

The waves that C R A S H E D upon
The R O C K S that you were trying to step along
And in my head I heard them play a S O N G

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 16th, 2008, 7:42 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

I am with Lembas on this one. I think all the guys are fine. However, my very first LotR love was Faramir. He's just so precious! How can you resist?

Set 1: Nurr | Set 2: Me

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 23rd, 2008, 1:49 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

My swoony dude is the 'Milady' guy at the part where Arwen is headed for the havens and has the vision? SOOOOOOOOOOOOO amazing! :drool:

as I said in other thread. But yeah, Legolas/Orli ROCKS and Aragorn/Viggo is amazing and Liv is SO talented! Eomer is my closest dreamy. :-D

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2008, 5:12 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

Hmm... I need to think about this. There has been many.

First I liked Legolas, but when every girl aged 10 liked him... he became kind of repulsive for me. It's been years and I have to admit that I like him again. My friend went into movies to see the Fotr. And told me this afterwards. When Legolas rode to Imladris, there was a dreamuy sigh from behind her. My friend almost started to laugh. I mean there's nothing bad in sighing. ( ishould know...)

Well after Legolas I liked Aragorn. A true King of Men. Kind, righteous and looking darn good. :blush: That did not last long.

I liked Eomer after that. Like Aragorn he made a good King and took care of his people. And also looking good. haha. I would love to go to a ride with him anytime...even when I can't ride.

After them came Elrond. He has stuck to me like a bad habit. I love him. he is complex and trgic. Wise and kind. A healer and trust me when I say I need one. I don't how but the accidents just happen. :blush:

I also love Haldir, just not as much as Elrond. There is not much to be said about him. But everyone who has ever liked him, knows what I mean even when I stay silent.

There are times when I act all fangirlish about other chracters. Now I like Thranduil very very much. :)

Image</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 16th, 2009, 3:01 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Location: Wandering, lost in my secret realm of fiction & fantasy (who stole my map??)

hmmm.... I'll have to think about this one... there's beena good deal of jumping around....

Well, i started off in FotR loving Merry, although Pippin always was funny... Then at the end after crying over Gandalf Haldir took over...

In TTT Haldir and Aragorn were running on a tie... But by the end of RotK Haldir had won.
I didn't know until about my 5th viewing that Haldir died, and by then it was an accident.

Now, Frodo is pushing Haldir off of first place; I am about to relinquish him to my friend who is head-over-heels for him.

Frodo is practically in first place now, with Pippin in a close second, Haldir in third and Faramir in fourth.
And the two whom everyone else are crazy about, Aragorn and Legolas, are in a tie for fifth.

But i do have to agree with Lembas; most of the LotR guys are cute. :)

*Squee* FRODO! :hug:

-Boys Like Girls

:hug:</center>

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2009, 10:30 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

I have jumped around... A lot. Though, I never really like Orlando...

Welcome to My World.
It is close to Narnia.

Thanks for your support. You know who you are.
</center>

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7