Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 3:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 23rd, 2006, 4:12 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Elijah Wood: 8/10 .. I think he did a very good job, but he got that worried look on his face ALL the time. Elijah is like that in reality too (judging by an episode of Punk'd on MTV where he starred xP), gets very quikly worried, obviously, but Frodo is not like that.

Sean Astin: 10/10 He was JUST as I imagined him to be! :D And he is CUUUTE.

Billy Boyd: 10/10 He was so cute! With that scottish accent and all that.

Dom M: 9/10 He was great too ;D

Viggo M: 10/10 He was very sexy as Aragorn and he's an amazing actor :D Besides, in the scene where Frodo first meets him, Aragorn looks veeery much like Sirius Black, and that's NOT AT ALL a bad thing. <3

Ian mckellen: 10/10 I think he was the actor who was most alike the real character. Brilliant. Love him. :D

Sean Bean: 10/10! I LOVE SEAN. He's so sexy as Boromir! :D My favorite in the films, without any doubt.

Orlando Bloom: 8/10 He did well. Nothing special.

John Ryhs Davies: 10/10 The perfect dwarf. ;)

Liv Tyler: 10/10 Liv Tyler is gorgeous. :D She's so pretty, and she's not a skinny model-type, I like that. The perfect Arwen. ;D

Cate Blanchett: 10/10 She was a mysterious queen, and she got that deep voice that Galadriel is supposed to have. :D

Miranda Otto: 8/10 She did very well, and she was cute :D But she got tears in her eyes and started shaking very often, that was kinda annoying (for example in that scene where she says: "your words are like poison" to Gríma Wormtongue.)

David Wenham: 10/10 SEXY. That sexy voice. His pretty hair. His amazing eyes... And, oh, I forgot: his acting talent too, of course. xD

Andy Serkis: 10/10 Awesome. :D

Karl Urban: 10/10 :D :D

Hugo Weaving: 10/10 He was so... cute. xD Seriously. I love him. xD

Chris Lee: 10/10 that man is just doing mysterious and awesome roles all the time. <3

Brad Dourif: 10/10 PERFEEEECT!!! I SO love him. His way of talking was actually kind of sexy (I might be crazy, but..). Like when he said: "His staff. I TOLD u to take his staff!" or something like that, in that scene in TT where Gandalf removes Saruman from Théoden's soul.

Craig Parker: 10/10 THE CUTEST ELF EVER. <3 The end.

The guy acting Celeborn: 9/10. He was hot. xP

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 13th, 2006, 10:09 pm 
Istari
Istari

Well, I'll put my two cents in. :-D
Elijah Wood;9/10 As HerioneRiddle said "...he got that worried look on his face All the time," and for me that was too often. However other than that he did a very good job.
Sean Astin;10/10 I never saw a scene where I thought he was out of character or fell short of what I expected to see.
John Rhys-Davies;9/10 For the most part, I think that he did well. However the scene where he cryed for his cousin fell flat for me. Also I didn't think that there was a need for the Scottish accent. Though I'm not sure who's to blame for the Scottish accent rather than the correct dwarf accent... :confused:.
Viggo Mortensen;10/10 I don't think that there was a scene lead by him that I didn't just become totally drawn into and feel as though I was there myself. He could have made me believe that he truely was Aragorn. Kudos to Mr. Vigg. :-D
Mirranda Otto;10/10 When on screen she realy became Eowyn. She held nothing back. When she realy proved herself to me was in the scene where her cousin had died and then in the one where she was talking to the out of it Theoden. I'm very picky when it comes to tears. I hate to have to watch people force themselves to cry. I want it to seem as real as possable and for me tears are a huge part of that. For me Mirranda nailed those crying scenes and I respect her for it.
David Wenham;10/10 Fantastic! In my opinion he totally understood Faramir and brought him to life. Then just as with Mirranda Otto he had a crying scene and it seemed very natural and flowed very nicely. Though perhaps it was a bit easier for him than it was Mirranda because rather having to have several tears flow, he only had to bring a couple to his eyes. However non the less he did great. Another thing that he did that I realy liked was the facial expressions. You could allways see what Faramir was supposed to be feeling by looking at David's face.
Orlando Bloom;10/10 He realy amazed me. He made me understand what Legolas was all about and made me feel everything that he felt. In the scene where he stated that he was still upset about Gandalf, I became upset again. He just had a way of evoking emotion from me and I liked that. Plus he did facial expressions. Orlando did a great job. :-D
Andy Serkis;10/10 He was awesome. I'm sure that his role wasn't an easy one to play but he nailed it.
Bernard Hill; 7/10 I thought he did realy well until the crying scene. Even in that scene he did okay to well up until he actually had to cry...the tears seemed so...fake. I heard more odd noises than I saw tears. To me it looked as though he was forcing it has hard as he could. I have no doubt that he tryed and for that I give him creadit. However I realy, realy, needed to see tears in that scene.
Brad Douriff;10/10 He realy took to his role. One of the things that I noticed about Brad was that he had a tendcy to use facial expressions and move about to get his point across and I realy liked that. :-D
Karl Urban and Ian Holm;8/10 They both did allright but I didn't see anything just amazing.
Craig Parker and Marton Csokas;9/10 I was impressed with both of them because they both realy became their characters when on screen. Oh, and because despite their lesser focussed upon roles they still held my attention and made me remember them.
Hugo Weaving; 10/10 He owned the role of Elrond. I can't imagine anyone else as Elrond. Plus he did the stern but loving look so perfectly.
Cate Blanchet;10/10 She realy had that whole creepy but wise thing down pat.
Liv Tyler;10/10 She morphed into her character very well. Also in the scenes where she had to cry or be upset it looked very natural.
John Noble;10/10 I think he handled his character quite well.
Billy Boyd and Dominic Monaghan;10/10 Both did wonderful. I've tryed but can't find any flaws or anywhere where they could have done any better. (two thumbs up)
Ian Mckellen;10/10 He got Gandalf just right.
Sarah Mcleod;9/10 She did very well considering her short and or wordless scenes. However her smile at times looked a bit fake.
Christopher Lee;10/10 He did very well as a villian.
The cast realy was wonderful!
Okay. I'm finished now. :)

Destiny I'm a Christian boycrazy girl. Will Turner's wife ^&? Image Image Avatar by JF, banners by Taurquende, Nurrantiel Mashiara, Silme Meleth TarNymphadora, and JF taught me how to use banners. Thanks to all!