Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 24th, 2024, 12:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Telpeath's Gift (A New Frontier)
PostPosted: November 17th, 2008, 1:06 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Hey Everyone. I know i have made a thread already for the site, but i think with this current change, it deserved to receive a completely new thread.

What is Telpeath's Gift
Telpeath's Gift is a website that focuses mainly on the history of Middle-Earth. Telpeath's Gift has information such as "The Beginning of Middle-Earth", "Languages", "Biographies", "Poems", and so much more. Telpeath's Gift also has an awards program for websites. This awards program has all sorts of awards for all sorts of websites.

Is Telpeath's Gift Friendly
Telpeath's Gift is highly known as a Visitor-Friendly website. That is, Telpeath's Gift is pretty much anything that its visitors request. Under the administrators dictation, that me, Telpeath's Gift has a user-friendly environment that is sure to please anyone. After each update, the website becomes increasingly more adaptable to the visitors needs, speed, and imagination.

So what's with this "New Frontier" Thing?
Well, on Sunday, November 16 2008, Telpeath's Gift Celebrated its 4th Birthday on the web. I felt that the occasion meant something big had to happen. So i, along with a poll from the website visitors, we decided that a move was in order. This move opened up new doors to Telpeath's Gift. Some of these changes are so big, that even i am still baffled.

Sounds like a cool place. Where do i go?
To visit <a href="http://telpeathsgift.awardspace.com">Click Here</a>. We are always welcoming new affiliates, friends, nominees, and more. In the near future, Telpeath's Gift will be looking for Staff members. If you are interested, please PM me!

<center> :bounce: So go to <a href="http://telpeathsgift.awardspace.com">TELPEATH'S GIFT</a>......Today!!!! :bounce: </center>

Profile       WWW