Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Frontpage/cover for my thesis
PostPosted: January 20th, 2011, 8:47 am 

I'm currently working on my thesis dealing with senior volunteers (50+) in a development organisation called ActionAid. I want to figure out what their motivations are for working as volunteers and what this organisation can do to recuit more senior volunteers.

I haven't figured out a title for it yet but I was thinking along the lines of "Giving the senior volunteers what they want" but the exact wording isn't all that important now. I have always made my front/cover pages at last minute but this time I figured I wanted to give it some thought.

So I need some inspiration to what it could look like... if you feel like it, you're more than welcome to play around with the theme and show it to me, otherwise it would be nice to get some ideas to what it could look like.. e.g. suggesting what kinds of colours or pictures I could use. So I'm looking for what I could do visually/graphicly. The size is a regular sheet of paper, standing position. I need to include the title, semester, author etc. etc. I think I might know someone who can help me creating it... or maybe I could even ask one of you to make the final cover for me.. :)

Banner credit: Shadowcat & Nurrantiel Mashiara