Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 3:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: November 3rd, 2007, 3:12 am 

Yeah, I was actually kind of surprised that he slept with her. But whatever. :P
And I loved how Lassie was trying to be as awesome as Lou. And I loved how O'Hara was always dreaming/Freudian slipping about Lou's character. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. And he was totally hitting on her.

That was an awesome episode. :P

And then the season finale! Ha ha ha ha! When Shawn got REALLY close to O'Hara. Dude, that was hot. Even though I totally think O'Hara/Lassie is the hottest thing ever. ;) ANYWAY....

I've been watching Psych webisodes on the USA Official page. HYSTERICAL. And apparently there's like a "Holiday" episode in December. EXCITING!!!

Sig: Teh Nurr

I've met Eru & Eä & Ellie & teh Arweb & Naur & Elenya & POTR!

POLKA WILL NEVER DIE!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 3rd, 2007, 3:16 am 
Custom Rank
Custom Rank

Lou lou lou... "Do you have a myspace or something?" That killed me.

And I am a huge Shawn/Juliet (Shuliet? Jawn? What would you call it?) shipper. So I guessed I lied about saying that I didn't ship for things. I guess I do.

I started doing a little dance when I thought they were going to kiss, and then they didn't and I was sad, but still laughing about how close it was.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 3rd, 2007, 3:25 am 

Well, I'm a Shawn/Juliet shipper myself. But also a Lassie/Juliet shipper. XD I have WAAAAY too many ships. :P I had this discussion with Caunion...about all my ships. It's a bit crazy.

I don't really know why I ship Lassie/Juliet....wait--Lassie PWNS. XD And he's so in love with Juliet. :P I always find these quarky relationships that are SOOO fun to ship. :P Because its SOO there.

But, ALSO being a Shawn/Juliet shipper....that "almost kiss" nearly killed me too! Ha ha ha ha ha ha! I kind of had a spazz attack. :P It was a hysterical scene, but so sexually charged it was insane! XD
And I don't know what their mashed up name is. :P Ha ha ha ha. I love thinking of mashed up names. :P Tis fun! XD
(But I think House characters PWN the relationship name category ;) )

POLKA WILL NEVER DIE!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 3rd, 2007, 3:30 am 
Custom Rank
Custom Rank

Oh, House relationships indeed kill all other ships name-wise. I mean, just look at the genius of Hamerilson.

Anyway, the sexual tension between Shawn and Juliet is so completely amazing. I love it. I agree with you, it was a completely hysterical scene. I was yelling the tv, and my mom actually came in to see what I was freaking out about.

And I love Lassie's antagonism, but I don't get as many laughs out of him as I do Gus.

GUS! I love Gus. He's the most amazing character ever, because he's basically a less sarcastic me. We're pretty much on the same nerd level, and nerdfighters have to stick together.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2008, 11:21 pm 
Custom Rank
Custom Rank

*bumpskipjump*
*for like the fourth time*
*ack*

I think it's time to bring this club back again.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 3rd, 2008, 12:30 am 

Ah, I will help you keep this thing alive. If possible.

So, I just started watching these the other day. My cousin got the first season for Christmas, and we watched the pilot. Then the next time I was over we watched the next couple of episodes. And a few more. So I've only seen up through Weekend Warriors. I was going to buy it today, but Borders doesn't have it. Can you believe it? And I have yet to see any other episodes. :sad:

I totally love them all. Lassie ---oh my gosh, he is hilarious. I love people like him. Same with Dwight on the Office. But that's something else completely, soo..
Lassie/Juliet is definitely a good ship. I dunno if I like Shawn/Juliet yet, just because I can't really picture him "with" anyone. But oh that makes me think of the first time they meet [bloopers] "Oooh, that sounds interesting slash dangerous....can I touch your sleeve?"
:lol: :laugh:

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 3rd, 2008, 1:27 am 
Custom Rank
Custom Rank

Yes! Keep it alive!

Haha, and I think you'll change your mind later on about Shawn/Juliet. Shawn is definitely a player.

And I really think that the Shawn/Juliet meeting is still one of the greatest moments in the series.
"Look, I made a crawly snake with a straw wrapper. You can finish it if you think you're up to the job."

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 3rd, 2008, 10:48 am 

Oh, I know he's a player. :P That's why I can't really ship him with anyone, you know? Like, with just one one person...it'd be weird. But maybe later on it will grow on me.

"Excuse me, do we know each other?"
"Yes! You're the girl who took my seat."

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 3rd, 2008, 5:20 pm 

EEEK! Hurray for revival!

And oh my goodness! Attack of the Psych siggies! :P :lol: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

SOO excited for the 11th when the new season returns! :happy: It's gonna be awesome! :P

Nurr, you need to watch more episodes. :P And can I just say, I LOOOOVE your 10th Kingdom banner! :)

POLKA WILL NEVER DIE!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 3rd, 2008, 8:46 pm 

Ha, we should just run around screaming "Psych is coming!" to everyone on the boards. Then we might get more fans. ;) Where's your Psych sig? :P

I KNOW I need to watch more episodes! I'm suffering from Psych withdrawl already, a whole 4 days without it! Wait...hang on...make that two days. It just feels like 4. And I checked at Target and Wal-mart --neither of them have it! I need a hair-tearing out smiley right now.

Isn't Virginia/Wendell love? I got the movie for Christmas [yay! xD] and as I watching the end I just went "oh my gosh, they are my new favorite ship. Totally." They have these little glances and things and look so cute together! Not that I don't love Wolf, but c'mon...who wants to be canon all the time?

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2008, 8:58 pm 
Custom Rank
Custom Rank

We definitely need to get more people on this bandwagon.

As for the siggies...I saw Nurr's, and I remembered this great banner that Aliana (I think) made me, that I hadn't put to any use yet, so...

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 5th, 2008, 10:03 pm 

Augh! This almost was on the second page! I know we can do better than that.

So I found out today that I actually can somewhat see USA network! Tis very exciting, because I thought we didn't get it at all. Not that it's the greatest thing, it looks like there's a blizzard on the TV. But I can hear it, somewhat see it, and that means I can "watch" new episodes!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 5th, 2008, 10:42 pm 
Custom Rank
Custom Rank

Why can't you see USA, Nurr?

And it's hard to keep this fan club up with three of us, especially with Psych not in season, but we'll have to try.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 5th, 2008, 10:59 pm 

We just got cable recently, and apparently we either didn't get USA or it just doesn't come in well. I dunno, I'm not a technical person. All I know is it looks like a blizzard. Very similar to Fox previously.

I think we might get Shadowcat to join us since we've been bombarding her in the Signature thread. :D And she says she'll give it a try!

I've been having fun with the screencaps I found the other day....
Can I touch your sleeve? :laugh:
and then just another fun one. Awww, he's adorable!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 7th, 2008, 3:31 am 
Custom Rank
Custom Rank

He is adorable. I am so very tempted to steal all those banners and put them into an animation...

Oh wait, I can't. Because of my stupid program. :(

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 12th, 2008, 1:05 am 

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

What is this club doing on the THIRD page when the season premiere was TONIGHT?! :blink: *GASP*

SOOOOOOOOO.....did anyone else watch it???

*SQUEEE* I loved it! It was SOOO funny! And can I just say, I've never thought Shawn hotter than when he was in his pink polo shirt. :drool: Ha ha ha ha ha.

And this episode was proof that Jules and Lassie just need to make out or something. ;)

And Nurr, those are such superb banners! That first one is SOOO cute! :)

POLKA WILL NEVER DIE!

Profile       WWW            

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next