Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 26th, 2024, 4:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 394 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: May 11th, 2007, 6:22 pm 

Drew's Destiny, very nice theory!!! :)

Pigrider, oh no! You're brother is....one of them? *gasp*

Hehe...

:P

OH! I forgot to let you know, some of the videos I posted would fall under PG-13. Not that they are like horrible stuff in it but there is some stuff...Just a warning incase someone is like watching them with a little sibling or something. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 11th, 2007, 6:35 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Location: Where there are handsome heroes and sexy villains.. all that need some lovin' ;)

Thanks for all the links Alatariel. I shall spend a few happy hours looking though them. :-) I would think that the name is copyrighted, BUT there have been many Severus' in history and Snape is some sort of plant....so I am not entriely sure.

@ DD - Hmm.... no offence but I do think the relationship between Severus and Narcissa is just in the mind of fans. The Harry Potter books were originally aimed at children, and the whole SS/NM reltionship sounds like something out of a soap to me, and all the theories about whose child Draco is, doesn't really fit into the Harry Potter books, or sound like a good idea for the majority it is amied at. Sorry.

^ By me and my SS *squiggle hugs*

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 11th, 2007, 6:55 pm 

Yeah, I agree with JF on that but it's still a good theory. :)

About the t-shirts. I'm guessing if I just charge for however much the shirt was (ranging from $1-$5) and like a buck for the paint and then depending on where you live, the postage, it should be fine. I mean, you can't get sued for making someone a birthday card with his name on it right??? It's just a gesture to friends...which we are all here. :)

...Just remember that when I get sent to court. ;) haha jk!!!

This might be my last post til Sunday night/Monday so if I don't talk to you all, enjoy the links!!! Hope you all have lovely weekends!!! Happy Mother's Day!!! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 11th, 2007, 6:59 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Location: Where there are handsome heroes and sexy villains.. all that need some lovin' ;)

Yes, it certainly is. It's something I never thought of! :lol:

Yes, that's a good point you make about it beinf friends etc. They can't put you in prison for making a personalised Snape card and sending it to someone. :teehee:

Bye for now Alatariel! :bye2:

[BTW we have had our Mother's day in the UK, about a month ago :D]

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 11th, 2007, 7:50 pm 
Istari
Istari

Alatariel, Thank you.
Well as I said I really do not know the laws on movie/book merchandise. Sorry that I could not be of more help.
I hope that your weekend goes well. Happy mother's day too you as well and we can not wait to have you back. :bye2:

JF, No offence taken. Well my mind can be a very odd place...so maybe that is why I liked the idea. lol As for it being aimed at children I do understand what you are saying. Then as for it sounding like a soap opera...I am addicted to soap operas. So that whole story would be right up my alley. lol Plus to me in honesty all a on going book or show is (to me)...is a soap opera. So I supose that is where that came from. lol

Hmm okay so Lilly we pretty well agree that he had a crush on her? Then a bit split on Narcissa. So...what about....Bellatrix? (laughs) I know...I am finiding him a love interest...soapy...I can't help it. They wouldn't have to romantic...(I am sort of a Narcissa/Snape shipper anyway) but I think that they make great friends and even maybe border line enimies. The the little like arguement that they had in Order of the Phoenix (?) from what I have read was very cool. :-D Does anyone else enjoy it when they are in a scene together?

Destiny I'm a Christian boycrazy girl. Will Turner's wife ^&? Image Image Avatar by JF, banners by Taurquende, Nurrantiel Mashiara, Silme Meleth TarNymphadora, and JF taught me how to use banners. Thanks to all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 12th, 2007, 12:26 am 
Maia
Maia

Johnny's Fan wrote:
Hmm...that is interesting DD...but since Narcissa has black hair (I think) and Draco is the absolute spitting image of Lucius.... I don't think that is possible somehow. Besides, would Narcissa be invloved with someone who was less than Lucius regarding wealth, family history and pure-blooded..er...ness?

Narcissa has blonde hair, it's Bella who has black. But i still think Snape loves...or loved...Lily.

Hello, I'm Amoniel
[/font]
</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 12th, 2007, 6:39 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

@ DD - Lol, yes I know you like your soaps. :teehee:

I really can't remember that scene....it has been sooo long since I read HP.....thanks to the bloody films, my love for HP has died a terrible death.

@ Amoniel - Ah, thanks for correcting me, as I mentioned above I haven't read HP for years so I am a bit rusty. :P

There is a particular...disturbing ship with Snape going round..... Hermione and Severus. :blink:

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 12th, 2007, 6:45 pm 
Ent
Ent

^ Hermione and...Severus? *retches* Yeah...umm...I'm sorry to any fans, but I find that...utterly disturbing...O.o

...why pigs, you ask? Why, because they're amazing, of course!

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 12th, 2007, 7:01 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Yes, isn't it just. I was actually looking for some Snape pics today and I happened upon a whole gallery of artwork for those two. :blink:

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 12th, 2007, 7:04 pm 
Ent
Ent

Hmm...I spent a ton of the day looking up Snape videos...found a nice one about how much he and Harry hate each other...O.o

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 12th, 2007, 7:19 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

:lol: I can only imagine. I hope they don't go on hating each other. It would be nice if they could respect each other in the end.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 12th, 2007, 7:23 pm 
Ent
Ent

^ I agree on that. Same with Harry and Draco, but especially Snape. I wouldn't be satisfied if the book ended and Harry still hated poor Severus...besides, Snape's far too lovable to be hated! *hugs Snape plushie*

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 12th, 2007, 7:45 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Yeah, there needs to be some understanding between them.....Snape is not a bad man...and Harry needs to see that...and Snape needs to learn it's not Harry's fault for what James did to him.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 12th, 2007, 11:15 pm 
Istari
Istari

JF, Hermione and Snape? :blink: No offence meant to their fans but...I um...am very freaked out by that idea. I have shipped a ton of couples before but Snape and Hermione have never even ever crossed my mind (which I am very thankful of). (shuder)

Amoniel, Thank you for clearing that up. Okay Narcissa is blonde...(makes a little note of that...so I will remember next time). Well hey that makes it even easier for me to explain how Draco could have blonde hair and actualy be Snapes child. lol Way cool. :-D

As for the Harry Potter characters hating Snape...I wish that they wouldn't. I agree wth JF that it would be nice if in the end Snape and Harry came to some kind of understanding. If not that then perhaps at least some kind of truce. I also think that Harry and Draco should come to some kind of understanding or truce. I don't expect (nor want) Draco and harry or Harry and Snape to ever truely be friends or like brothers or father/son but being able to resist the ever so tempting chance to fight/argue would be nice. To me to have Snape act like a father to Harry would be allmost disrespectful to James (not that James was not disrespectful to Snape...but still) and maybe even Lily. I think that James and Lily truely loved their son, so for Snape (whom more than likely had a thing for Harry's mother...and made a point of fighting with James and then his son) to suddenly become all fatherly towards Harry would be just too much. If they had written him to be allmost like a father to harry in the very begining I might have been able to deal with it better but to do it now...I would dis like it very much. So in short I like Snape allmost acting as a father figure to Draco but not to Harry. Then as for Draco and Harry to be like brothers...that would drive me insane. That would be too out of character for them...even for me. (sorry if I got a bit off topic in the last two sentences there).

Destiny I'm a Christian boycrazy girl. Will Turner's wife ^&? Image Image Avatar by JF, banners by Taurquende, Nurrantiel Mashiara, Silme Meleth TarNymphadora, and JF taught me how to use banners. Thanks to all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 13th, 2007, 12:45 am 
Maia
Maia

Johnny's Fan wrote:
@ DD - Lol, yes I know you like your soaps. :teehee:

I really can't remember that scene....it has been sooo long since I read HP.....thanks to the bloody films, my love for HP has died a terrible death.

@ Amoniel - Ah, thanks for correcting me, as I mentioned above I haven't read HP for years so I am a bit rusty. :P

There is a particular...disturbing ship with Snape going round..... Hermione and Severus. :blink:

I just read the 6th book so i am an expert on Bella. lol.

SNAPE and HERMIONE??? EWWWWWW. I'm scarred for life. :confuzzled:

Hello, I'm Amoniel
[/font]
</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 13th, 2007, 1:20 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

@ DD - Yeah, I would be freaked out as well. In fact I think I was. :P

I'm not sure if I want Draco and Harry to come to an understanding, as if Snape isn't the bad guy of Harry Potter (apart from the obvious Voldemort) I think the Malfoy's are. I think having Draco and Harry on opposite sides is right for series - one is on the light side and the other is on the dark. I don't think we'll ever see Harry get that close to Snape, but an understanding between them would be fine.

@ Amoniel - There are worse ones than that ship my friend. :hide:

Profile       WWW            

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 394 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next