Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 24th, 2024, 7:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Once Upon A Time Club!
PostPosted: September 15th, 2014, 10:31 pm 
Istari
Istari

I'm not sure what the writers will do with that, I'm actually afraid of the whole Hook/Emma angle, because my friend pointed out "he's in the Death Seat now"....its like, gee, thanks for that. I've never been on a relationship side, I've been on "Team Keep Killian Alive Please"!!! :lol: I do have hopes since the writers said when they first brought Hook into the show that they found him to be "misunderstood", and they liked his character, so I'm hopeful they'll keep him around for a good long while. And especially now, since he's been able to overcome so much involving his past, the amount of growth his character has shown over the past season is fantastic. Plus he's very popular with the fangirls! :lol: They realized they made a mistake killing off Graham (which may be why he's popped up in a few flashbacks since then), so hopefully they'll keep this Irish boy around! Plus everything's more fun with a pirate involved.

PostPosted: September 19th, 2014, 8:39 pm 
Istari
Istari

Oh.....gosh!! That's bad...that's very bad :-o i will cry if they kill him!!! I think they made a huge mistake killing Graham...that was awful! :(

In the middle of season 3 now...right at the episode where Emma looses her memories (again) and goes back to New York. I'm not to proud to admit that I cried. Like a lot. Knew it would work out, but still really sad!
Add Peter Pan to my dislike list! :p

Like my new username? :lol:

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: September 19th, 2014, 10:48 pm 
Istari
Istari

So its taken me like, 10 minutes to read your post because I kept getting distracted by the drool-worthy picture of my Hook! :lol: And oh gosh, I so agree, I will be absolutely devastated if anything were to happen to Hook! And then I'll join the Hookers in revolt!!! Torches and pitchforks aplenty! Every season I pretty much give myself a worry-ulcer with every episode, especially if the writers drop a death hint! I search for episode spoilers online just to make sure he'll be in future episodes so I wont have to worry every Sunday.

Ah yes, Peter Pan. When I was a child I would leave my window unlocked at night, waiting for Peter Pan to come take me to Neverland. I wouldn't leave it unlocked for that Pan! For Hook, yes!! :lol: Out of curiosity, have you ever read the "Peter Pan" book? If not, and you have a bit of spare time, check it out. Might surprise you. Plus, you'll see just why the creators made Neverland the way they did. ;-)

And yes, nice username! Is Once taking over, what with your username, my username, and my Tree spouse? :goofy: wait...Emma! Oh I'm keeping my Hook away from you! ;-) :p

PostPosted: September 20th, 2014, 5:53 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Oh! Can I join the Once Upon a Time Club? :3
I love this show and luckily I can fully keep up with it now that my bf is caught up. I'm with you both on keeping Hook alive. If he ends up dying I am going to be really mad and upset! I'll join you with the torches and pitchforks, just let me know when and where! *thinks* I actually work down the street from ABC 's main building in LA come to think of it... *finger pyramid of doom* I'll try and find the blueprints just in case. :P

@ Tink: Lol. Yeah now that we have Emma wandering around best to keep Hook away from her. Keep him in the house or tied to the bed... It's your choice. :goofy: I've been meaning to read the actual "Peter Pan" book. All I know after OUAT is that I never ever want to go to Neverland now. Sure it's pretty but not worth it. lol. That's one thing I do like about what OUAT is doing, returning to the darker/original versions of the fairytails. Well, more or less.

@ Emma: I know right? My bf and I bring up Graham all the time! We miss him. How far along are you now? :-o

I need more people to talk to about OUAT. :lol:

PostPosted: September 20th, 2014, 7:17 pm 
Istari
Istari

Hahaha, let's hope it doesn't come to that, guys! Seriously, Emma deserves a happy ending...both of them (Hook and Emma) do! *crossed fingers* Maybe they'll keep the pirate alive :p

I'm sure you can join Rinoa!

@Tink: The "mum of the year" gif? I know, it's awesome!! :goofy:
I should read the Peter Pan book...I think it's on my school reading list, actually!
Are you sure you won't give up hook? Please? :lol: Never mind, I'm stuck with legolas :confused2:

@Rinoa We should make a Graham memorial thread :p I'm on episode 11, but missed some season 2 episodes (couldn't wait to start season 3) so I'm just a bit behind :-/

Yeah, I think it's time for Once to take over A-U, :lol:

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: September 20th, 2014, 7:33 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Yay! :drunk:

I really hope they get a happy ending too! I seriously have my fingers crossed for them. Although I still am sad about Neil. :'(

@ Emma: Haha. I'd be down for that. Poor Graham. He barely came to be himself again (well as much as he could be without his heart) and then was killed. :(
Ahh okay. I keep trying to be careful with what I say so I don't spoil anything anyone may not know yet. :lol: You'll catch up soon enough though. :happy: I admit I bum the eps off of my friend's Hulu. Haha.

PostPosted: September 21st, 2014, 9:25 pm 
Istari
Istari

Rinoa Amarth wrote:
@ Tink: Lol. Yeah now that we have Emma wandering around best to keep Hook away from her. Keep him in the house or tied to the bed... It's your choice. :goofy: I've been meaning to read the actual "Peter Pan" book. All I know after OUAT is that I never ever want to go to Neverland now. Sure it's pretty but not worth it. lol. That's one thing I do like about what OUAT is doing, returning to the darker/original versions of the fairytails. Well, more or less.[/quote="Rinoa Amarth"]
BED!!!!.....oh...did I type that out loud?? :innocent: And yes, they do tend to find the dark parts of the fairy tales often forgotten!

EmmaSwan wrote:
I should read the Peter Pan book...I think it's on my school reading list, actually!
Are you sure you won't give up hook? Please? :lol: Never mind, I'm stuck with legolas :confused2:

Nope, I'm still quite happy with my hubby! Out running around causing all kinds of piratey mayhem! :lol: I got a feeling he'll be a keeper for a while! (And your stuck with legolas, have you already used up all three of your allowed spouses?)

Ok, since it seems I've found a few fellow Hook fans, even though its not based on OUAT, I did find a book about Hook, about his background, how he came to Neverland, his story with Peter Pan, how he's trapped in Neverland. And also, there's a woman who dreams herself to Neverland, and the two cross paths, and she decides to help him escape Neverland! (i was like holy crap someone wrote me into a story! :lol: ) I'm about 13 chapters or so into it, and so far I give my mark of approval on it (and I can be quite hard to please when it comes to favorite characters/stories spinoffs). Granted reading Peter Pan first may help with understanding Pan's character, but I'd still put it on a book list!

I think I'm on episode 9 of my season 3 rewatch. I had to take a break after watching episode 5, so my mind could recover. :lol: So much chocolate was consumed during that episode....

PostPosted: September 21st, 2014, 11:56 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Tinker Bell wrote:
Rinoa Amarth wrote:
@ Tink: Lol. Yeah now that we have Emma wandering around best to keep Hook away from her. Keep him in the house or tied to the bed... It's your choice. :goofy: I've been meaning to read the actual "Peter Pan" book. All I know after OUAT is that I never ever want to go to Neverland now. Sure it's pretty but not worth it. lol. That's one thing I do like about what OUAT is doing, returning to the darker/original versions of the fairytails. Well, more or less.[/quote="Rinoa Amarth"]
BED!!!!.....oh...did I type that out loud?? :innocent: And yes, they do tend to find the dark parts of the fairy tales often forgotten!

Rin: :lol: I just got the feeling Hook was kinky. Thanks for confirming. :p

EmmaSwan wrote:

Nope, I'm still quite happy with my hubby! Out running around causing all kinds of piratey mayhem! :lol: I got a feeling he'll be a keeper for a while! (And your stuck with legolas, have you already used up all three of your allowed spouses?)

Rin: Omg. I forgot you were allowed up to three spouses. :lol:

Ok, since it seems I've found a few fellow Hook fans, even though its not based on OUAT, I did find a book about Hook, about his background, how he came to Neverland, his story with Peter Pan, how he's trapped in Neverland. And also, there's a woman who dreams herself to Neverland, and the two cross paths, and she decides to help him escape Neverland! (i was like holy crap someone wrote me into a story! :lol: ) I'm about 13 chapters or so into it, and so far I give my mark of approval on it (and I can be quite hard to please when it comes to favorite characters/stories spinoffs). Granted reading Peter Pan first may help with understanding Pan's character, but I'd still put it on a book list!

I think I'm on episode 9 of my season 3 rewatch. I had to take a break after watching episode 5, so my mind could recover. :lol: So much chocolate was consumed during that episode....

Ohh. What is this book called? :-O I'll add it to the list. Haha.
Yeah... there is a lot of chocolate and sugar eating that needs to happen in general with that season. My heart hurt so much!! :'-(

PostPosted: September 22nd, 2014, 9:03 am 
Istari
Istari

Quote:

No, I have one more spouse left, but I most of the characters I like are taken :'-( I really don't like Legolas anymore, but can't find anyone else. Any suggestions? :p

Gosh! That episode is full of feels! Soooooooooo sad!!!!!!!! Necessarily sad though ;)

Oh, on a slightly unrelated note, my cousin sent me some YouTube reactions to the Season 3 finale. They're pretty funny, some language, though :-/ here they are:

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=E9nxK9upbSc

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=8jNUWlA9CcI

The first one has language, second one doesn't as far as I could tell.

Rinoa Amarth wrote:

I really hope they get a happy ending too! I seriously have my fingers crossed for them. Although I still am sad about Neil. :'(

@ Emma: Haha. I'd be down for that. Poor Graham. He barely came to be himself again (well as much as he could be without his heart) and then was killed. :(
Ahh okay. I keep trying to be careful with what I say so I don't spoil anything anyone may not know yet. :lol: You'll catch up soon enough though. :happy: I admit I bum the eps off of my friend's Hulu. Haha.

Don't worry about spoilers...I already know basically everything thanks to YouTube and my cousins ;)
Does hulu have all the seasons, or just season 3?

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: September 22nd, 2014, 12:58 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

EmmaSwan wrote:

Rinoa Amarth wrote:

Don't worry about spoilers...I already know basically everything thanks to YouTube and my cousins ;)
Does hulu have all the seasons, or just season 3?

Hulu has everything and new eps come out on Hulu the day after they air on TV. :-D So it's really nice if you cannot be home to watch it. I think views on Hulu count towards the view count for ABC as well. I have to double check that though. :lol:

LOL! All the Doctor Who Clips in the first one was perfect. XD The first video in general was just perfect! So true... so true. Especially the Carlton. :lol:
The reactions to everything at the end of the ep in the second video... So much yes!!

Well until you get to the realization of who Emma brought back. :lol:
Thank you for sharing those, Emma. :)

PostPosted: September 22nd, 2014, 11:02 pm 
Istari
Istari

Rinoa Amarth wrote:
Tinker Bell wrote:
Rinoa Amarth wrote:
@ Tink: Lol. Yeah now that we have Emma wandering around best to keep Hook away from her. Keep him in the house or tied to the bed... It's your choice. :goofy: I've been meaning to read the actual "Peter Pan" book. All I know after OUAT is that I never ever want to go to Neverland now. Sure it's pretty but not worth it. lol. That's one thing I do like about what OUAT is doing, returning to the darker/original versions of the fairytails. Well, more or less.

Well in the season 2 episode "Tiny" he did tell Regina that he'd been "tied up in bed, and not in the good way" :p So as much as I loved my Sherlock Holmes, I was like sorry, gotta marry that pirate! :lol: And yes, you're allowed three spouse changes. we realized that a spouse may be chosen for a particular fandom one's currently obsessed with, but that may not be the case after a year, so we made a little wiggle room.

@Emma: I'll have to watch those videos when I'm somewhere with faster internet, but definitely will! As for spouse suggestions...hmmmm.....I take it Peter Pan is out? :lol:

The book is called "Alias Hook" and its by Lisa Jensen. (also in case this is an issue, there's been no dirty parts, so far anyway...well, aside from when the fairies got drunk off their rockers and went frolicking around, but it was quite mild) Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a sudden urge to go watch Colin O'Donoghue's ALS Ice Bucket challenge video again :drool: :goofy:

PostPosted: September 23rd, 2014, 3:32 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Tinker Bell wrote:
Rinoa Amarth wrote:

Well in the season 2 episode "Tiny" he did tell Regina that he'd been "tied up in bed, and not in the good way" :p So as much as I loved my Sherlock Holmes, I was like sorry, gotta marry that pirate! :lol: And yes, you're allowed three spouse changes. we realized that a spouse may be chosen for a particular fandom one's currently obsessed with, but that may not be the case after a year, so we made a little wiggle room.

The book is called "Alias Hook" and its by Lisa Jensen. (also in case this is an issue, there's been no dirty parts, so far anyway...well, aside from when the fairies got drunk off their rockers and went frolicking around, but it was quite mild)

Very true, very true. I still like to hear it from the other party. Men tend to talk up quite the fib, especially about bedroom antics. ;-) :lol:
Wiggle room in the AU marriages is so nice and very smart! Now it's kind of like the real world. ;)
Luckily for me, I got the man I wanted and I doubt I'll ever part with him. :hug:

After books like 50 Shades of Grey came out I'm glad to hear that the book is not just filled with carefully sliced/spaced smut. I'll defiantly have to check it out after I'm done with Pan down the line. :) And Hehe, drunk faeries! This is something I need to read! :lol: Did they steal some of the good Captain's alcohol? :duh:

PostPosted: September 23rd, 2014, 10:29 pm 
Istari
Istari

Nope, thinking it was of their own making, and seemed to be rather strong stuff at that! :lol: The good Captain nearly lost his head among all the debauchery going on around him with the drunk fairies. It was rather amusing to envision as I read it, a hammered Tinker Bell. (though she's not been mentioned in it yet, but still, thats what popped into my head)

PostPosted: September 24th, 2014, 1:36 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

:lol: That makes sense vs stealing it. I wonder what they really made. I'll really have to read it and see what my brain comes up with. :P
Super glad Hook didn't lose his head that would have been depressing and drunk Tink... That could be scary and hilarious. :goofy:

PostPosted: September 25th, 2014, 12:22 am 
Istari
Istari

That fairy magic has to be something though, floating around in the air, making Hook want to rip his clothes off and party it up in the moonlight! :lol: So, I only have to wait like, 3 more days until Once comes back! Sadly I will be working Sunday night so I'll have to record the first episode, which will drive me mad sitting at that desk, staring at that friggin clock, knowing that its on and I'm not watching it!!!! Oh dear! I'll have to pick up some hot chocolate! (my usual Once thing is I make myself a cup of hot chocolate and settle in for the show.)

PostPosted: September 25th, 2014, 4:43 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

:lol: Fairy magic must be a sexy something then.
That's the worst. Working when a show you really want to watch is on. Or in my case for two of them, I no longer have the network. :'-(
I like that little tradition you have. It sounds fantastic. Hot Chocolate is the best, especially with the little marshmallows... Mmmm... I usually watch it with my bf so I hope he is not working Sun night so we can watch it together. :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next