Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 5:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Once Upon A Time Club!
PostPosted: September 25th, 2014, 8:46 pm 
Istari
Istari

I've been doing the hot chocolate thing since season one, because of everyone being big on hot chocolate, Mary Margaret, Emma, Henry. Its like two drinks are served in Storybrooke, beer and hot chocolate! :lol:

PostPosted: September 26th, 2014, 3:25 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

:lol: I didn't think about it but yeah! Pretty much!
The occasional coffee, but mostly hot chocolate and beer. :teehee:

PostPosted: September 26th, 2014, 11:44 pm 
Istari
Istari

Bunch of alcoholics hopped up on chocolate :lol: Although now I certainly hope they serve some rum at Granny's, certain members of the community might prefer that. I just finished watching the episode "Kansas", tomorrow night I'll be watching the 2 part finale, and then I'm all set for the season 4 return sunday night!!! Cant wait to watch the two parter tomorrow, I really loved it.

PostPosted: September 27th, 2014, 4:44 pm 
Istari
Istari

I so wish my family had cable...I have to rely on YouTube :(
Maybe I can talk mum and dad into a hulu account :p

(I love spoilers...I'll expect a full recount of the first episode on Monday ;) :lol: )

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: September 27th, 2014, 11:15 pm 
Istari
Istari

Have you tried looking on abc.com? I believe they post up the episodes online the next day, at least they used to. thats how my friend has to watch it, because she doesnt have tv.

PostPosted: September 28th, 2014, 11:24 pm 
Istari
Istari

WOOO SEASON 4!!!!!! my friend was having a Once party. its like dang, wish i lived in new york with her so I could go! they were all dressing up like characters. I want a Once party! :lol:

PostPosted: September 29th, 2014, 8:25 am 
Istari
Istari

That sounds too awesome!!!

Did you see the ep yet?

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: September 29th, 2014, 8:51 pm 
Istari
Istari

oh yeah!!! laughed, swooned, cried a little....have you seen it yet??

PostPosted: September 30th, 2014, 6:30 am 
Istari
Istari

Uh, as much as I could find an Abc.com :) (thanks for the suggestion!) I missed some parts, but got most of it :-

Funny story, my cousin and i were watching the hook and emma kiss thing (we're total fangirl teenagers :/) and were laughing, screaming "the feels" and being totally insane (embarrassing moment) :blush: anyway, my younger brother walks in and goes, "what are the feels?"
Haha, i guess he doesn't understand :lol:
But yeah, i thought it was am amazing episode!!! Didn't get a chance to see the special though, did you?

Can't wait for next Sunday (or Monday when the clips are released ;) )

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: October 1st, 2014, 1:24 am 
Istari
Istari

Yeah, I recorded the special too. Just a recap of the past story lines. But I still watch it every year, its part of my obsession :lol: And aww, they only release clips of the show? I'll check with my friend, because she sees the actual episode, maybe she found a different site that has the episodes on it.

I agree with you, I loved the episode. For one thing, RUMBELLE!!!! ohmypirates that was fantastic!!! I hope its one of the clips you got to see! For another, the Frozen characters! I loved how they showed Anna and Elsa's relationship (in case there's someone in the world who hasn't seen the movie), and plus you see how their relationship is in the Once world. And another, the giant angry snowman. Hilarious. "Go away!!!" :lol: I enjoyed the fact that the drama wasn't "life or death", it was just a fun ease into a new season. They're being chased by a giant snowman, episode crisis. Oh, and of course, the "be patient" moment between Hook and Emma. And I want to see Hook explore Netflix, have him find a Peter Pan movie, see the common portrayal of himself :lol: OH! And Gold with the Sorcerers Hat!! I wonder what that means for the future?!?! And I had maybe a tinge of disappointment that brooms carrying water buckets didn't come bursting out of the closet.... :lol:

PostPosted: October 1st, 2014, 10:14 am 
Istari
Istari

Lol, Hook: "don't know what that is, but sure!"
I laughed so hard :)

On thing that I totally loved was when Robin tells Regina that he can't break his vow. As much as I thought Robin and Regina were awesome together, I loved how Robin handled it. Such a hard and awkward situation, yet he did the honourable thing :) In my opinion at least.
Still, I hope Marian disappears back to the enchanted forest...That way Robin and Regina can be together without a confusing situation.

I can only watch clips, because I don't have the ABC app, and the app is required to watch full eps on mobile devices, unfortunately :(

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: October 1st, 2014, 11:05 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

I know I have been away for a few days, but.... OHMEHGERD!!!!!
I loved the Season 4 premiere! Everything you both have said I was fangirling and having the same hopes as you two. And omg, the Rumbelle! the two of them together just makes me so freaking happy!!! As soon as the sorcerer's hat appeared my bf was kind of fanboying over the fact that Yen Sid might/probably will appear. :lol: I do like how they are portraying Frozen and connecting it with the rest of OUAT. I totally saw it coming that she was going to the Enchanted Forest. :P

@ Emma: :lol: You're brother. "what are the feels?" That made me laugh SO hard... *sigh* He'll understand someday.
I agree with you about Robin. He did handle that really well but I still feel bad. I mean he admitted that he still loved Marian and Regina. :'-( I hope Marian kinda disappears too... If only Regina had gone into that pub when Tink told her to!!!! None of this would ever have happened! :lol:

Tinker Bell wrote:
Bunch of alcoholics hopped up on chocolate :lol:

:lol: I wonder if Chocolate flavoured alcohol has reached them yet? :huh: If not they should figure it out and make it a thing.
Lol. The snow man cracked me up too! I felt bad for Elsa though. She has NO idea what the freak is going on or where she is. It's so terrifying for her!

PostPosted: October 1st, 2014, 11:17 pm 
Istari
Istari

Hmmm, I guess this link wont help then either, but I'll still share it just in case! http://abc.go.com/shows/once-upon-a-tim ... wo-sisters
That gets you to the full episode.

I agree with you, you have to admire Robin honoring the vows he made to Marian, though it is frustrating! (Also, I find it awesome that he's like "i'm going to keep camping in the woods even though theres a town with houses right over there!" :lol: ) I got to say, I do wish Marian would just go away, but she'll probably wind up playing some kind of role later down the road, save someones life or something and we'll all have to go "dang...alright, kinda glad she's here now". I'm really curious to know just what Regina will do. I know she plans on changing the books, but...how exactly? How much will she be tempted to change? I'm just glad she didn't kill Marian in the forest while everyone was knocked out, I was hoping she wouldn't go down that road again. I really do like her character, and the growth that she's had over the seasons. Granted I also thought she made an awesome Evil Queen, she just gave off a vibe of "uh oh, dont wanna get near her!". (but at the same time I kinda think it would be cool to hang with her Evilness :lol: )

@Rinoa: I know, poor Elsa! I can't wait to see her interact with the other characters! Mary Margaret will put her right at ease, I think. And we were all fangirling over the same things! :lol: great minds think alike

PostPosted: October 3rd, 2014, 9:41 am 
Istari
Istari

Thanks!! I'll try and watch it on a desktop later.

Lol, the fact that Robin's camping in the woods is hilarious. You'd think he would be tired of camping out, but apparently not :lol:

I personally hope Marian disappears without any characters interfering. Though, i have a feeling if she dies, the writers will make a big deal about it.

@ Rinoa, :lol: I think my brother will avoid me on Mondays (I find the clips on abc then) He's probably terrified of fangirls now :p

I can't wait for Sunday/monday :-D

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: October 3rd, 2014, 10:36 pm 
Istari
Istari

Hold on, my pirate loving heart, its almost Sunday!!!! Cant wait to see some Elsa/Storybrookers interaction! And I want to know what happened to Anna! Hmmm, locator spell maybe? That would be the easy way. :lol:

edit: Script Tease!!!! Cant wait to see this moment in episode 2!!! https://twitter.com/AdamHorowitzLA/stat ... 88/photo/1

PostPosted: October 4th, 2014, 7:12 am 
Istari
Istari

Oh my! That moment is going to be so funny! Lol, I can already see this scene playing out in my head :lol:

Eek! I'm so excited!!!

I agree, I hope they find Anna soon. I wonder what happened to her.

Profile       WWW            

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next