Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 2:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: HALLOWFEST - LOVELY COUNTRY HOME
PostPosted: October 27th, 2012, 2:23 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

He shrugged in response to Anastasia. "I know..." Feleciano turned around and saw a rather intimidating man staring him in the face.
"EEK! Germany!!" and the Italian, not knowing which way to turn, ran to the fox and hugged him tight, feeling his comforting warm fur. *sniffle*

PostPosted: October 27th, 2012, 4:12 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Who is this Germany? Morgana wondered.
"I don't think you killed anyone," she said to Feleciano, hoping to calm him down a bit. There's no way someone like him could commit murder.
Glancing at the door, she saw an evil looking man standing there. Ugly as he was, he wasn't a stranger to her.
"Hello Rumpel. Get lost in the woods, did you?" she asked, hiding a smirk.

PostPosted: October 27th, 2012, 8:34 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

Rumpel turned to Morgana, "Hello Morgana, no I didn't get lost in the woods, my spell just went crazy."
He walked over to the group of people standing in the kitchen, "Rumpelstiltskin is my name, sorry I'm so late."
He looked around at everyone and froze when he saw the two ghosts floating in the air, "Are you real?" he asked.

PostPosted: October 27th, 2012, 8:59 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Feleciano carefully approached the man who had just joined the party.

"Yes, they're real. They were actually guests here, but they kinda... uh, died."

PostPosted: October 28th, 2012, 1:11 am 

In the midst of everything, Taur felt a light tap on her shoulder. She turned to face a worried Yusef. "Miss," he said, "we had all the things ready for the bonfire last night, but, I don't know, with the... and everything, it seemed a bad idea to light a huge and dangerous fire with a murder about, so what do you want me to do with---"
Taur slapped her palm to her forehead. "The bonfire! Of course! Yusef, we shall put it on! Come! Gather the wood!"
"But, miss, I said we shouldn't!" said Yusef.
"No, no, Yusef, it'll be fine! I'm here, we're all here... a long as we keep an eye on each other, nothing can go wrong! In the words of a famous colonel, there's safety in numbers, you know! Now, light the fire!"
She led Yusef to a small clearing, within sight of the back porch (but obviously not close enough to risk it catching fire!). Kind person that she was, she provided important moral support as she watched Yusef haul the big trunks of firewood and arm-fulls leaves in the middle of the clearing. Taur lit a match, and soon a fire was burning merrily, and quickly gathering strength as it send up sparks into the chill air.
"Excellent!" Taur said. "Now all we need are marshmallows to roast for s'mores!... PLIFF! The marshmallows, please!"

PostPosted: October 28th, 2012, 8:57 am 
Dunadan
Dunadan

Rumpel was confused, "So they died, and came back as ghosts." He spun around and did an evil laugh, "Oh, I'm liking this party already!"

PostPosted: October 28th, 2012, 10:37 am 
Istari
Istari

Anastasia started at Taur's suggestion of putting on a bonfire. Now that she was dead, she wasn't in much of a mood for a party... and she still wasn't sure what to think of Feleciano. He always acted so twitchy and frightened, but who knew. Maybe it could be just that: an act.

married Mr. Darcy 6/14/2012

PostPosted: October 28th, 2012, 11:30 am 

Honestly, if Feliciano was going to shout "Germany!" one more time, Raleigh wasn't sure he could be held responsible for his actions.

The newcomer was slightly questionable too. Even if it was impressive that the dead guests were still around in ghostly form, he wouldn't possibly say that it was a reason to like the party.

The smell of smoke coming from the bonfire outside had the pleasant effect of distracting him, however. Maybe a bit of fresh air might do them all a bit of good.

PostPosted: October 28th, 2012, 2:13 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

Rumpel started to walk out of the kitchen, "I think I'll go look around."

PostPosted: October 28th, 2012, 2:59 pm 

Nurr hauled out the chocolate and graham crackers and set them next to the marshmallows. "Perfect!" She always loved a good bonfire. "It just adds the right atmosphere, you know?" she said to no one in particular. "Oh!" Speaking of atmosphere...

She pulled Taur to the side. "I've been hearing a lot of mutterings about these murders. You think we ought to have some time tonight where we just let everyone have their say? People have been thinking hard, someone just might have come across the truth."

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: October 28th, 2012, 4:23 pm 
Istari
Istari

"Oof." said Robin as the weight of Feleciano suddenly latched onto him. Smiling softly, he hugged the Italian back before he went to talk with the slightly frightening newcomer.

He felt, more than heard, his best friend coming up beside him. "Robin, I think we should leave before one of us ends up dead."

"Nonsense, we'll be fine. Who would mess with a bear and a fox, hmm? If nothing else, we have each other and can stick together, there is safety in numbers." Robin grinned.

"I don't think that will be necessary. I suppose I am just a bit jumpy. Let's see what all this talk of a bonfire is about." He walked in the direction of the outdoors.

The Seemingly Nice But Actually Really Nasty Nazgul
School ate my life. *sigh*

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: October 28th, 2012, 6:17 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Feleciano skipped outside and his eyes immediately lit up when he saw the marshmallows.

"Yayyy!" he said as he plopped down on the hard earth beneath him. He began munching on a freshly toasted marshmallow, the suger sticking to his teeth and lifting his spirits. "Mmmm..." He stuck another one on a stick.

"Hey Taur, ya want one? I've got one in the fire right now!" When he turned back to the marshmallow, he realized it had been entirely engulfed in flame.

"Aaahhh!!!!" he screamed, trying to blow out the fire. When he succeeded, the marshmallow and the stick had been reduced to ashes. He paused, then turned back to Taur.

"Um, never mind!"

PostPosted: October 28th, 2012, 8:48 pm 
Istari
Istari

Anastasia floated glumly out of the house after the others. She watched Feleciano's mishap with his marshmallow for a moment before turning to Elena. "I wonder, can ghosts eat?" she asked. "I've never thought about it before..."

married Mr. Darcy 6/14/2012

PostPosted: October 28th, 2012, 8:54 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Location: Where there are handsome heroes and sexy villains.. all that need some lovin' ;)

The Horseman thought that a bonfire was a wonderful idea, it might even tempt the murderer to kill again, and THEN he would be caugh red-handed!

He wandered outside to where the others were busy toasting marshmallows. "What-ho!" he cried as he found himself a sturdy stick and sat down on the log.

^ By me and my SS *squiggle hugs*

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: October 28th, 2012, 10:07 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

When Rumpel had looked over the whole house he decided to go out with the others to the bonfire.

He kept looking at the ghosts just floating in the air and wondering how they could be real.

PostPosted: October 28th, 2012, 10:28 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Feleciano, his lips sticky with sugar, wondered if some singing might help cheer everyone up.
"Hey guys! Do you know any songs? I wrote one for Germany while I was in my room, but he's not here, so I thought you might have some." His brown eyes gleamed as he looked expectantly at everyone. You'd think he was a young child, waiting for a parent to give him a response.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next