Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 2:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 12th, 2008, 1:21 pm 
Elf
Elf

I'll join! Has anyone read the Republic Commando novels?

Son of Bellatrix

Banner by Pandora

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 13th, 2008, 11:41 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Welcome!! :)

I have not read them yet but my brothers have... well one has and the other started. I keep telling my self I need to read them though. lol One of these days I may get aroudn to it. :P

And back to the clone war episodes. You can watch some of them (not sure how many) online here....http://www.starwars.com/video/view/000695.html

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 15th, 2008, 8:18 pm 
Elf
Elf

I realized after Friday's new episode that I can watch them all online for free so....I won't have to worry about watching or catching them on tv.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 16th, 2008, 10:55 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Yeah I know, we had been taping them and there was conflict with watching them and other people wanting to watch other stuff. lol Now we dont' even have to worryabout it we can watch them any time we want. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 20th, 2008, 1:08 pm 
Elf
Elf

yep. I think the last one *Destroy Malevolence* was the best one so far. It had Padme and more of Obi-Wan in it. It felt m ore like the films I think...

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 20th, 2008, 5:01 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Yeah, it was pretty good. i think it's kind of funny how 3PO always get lost and R2 has to find him. lol

I like, though, that these fill in between the episodes so you have a more complete story

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 21st, 2008, 9:38 pm 
Elf
Elf

oh yeah! That's what I like best too. You hear about some of these events via Anakin and Obi-Wan and others in the movies but it's good to actually see it. Although I nearly gagged when anakin and Padme almost kissed. *shudder*....though I must say, Anakin in TCW is much more tolerable than Hayden.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 21st, 2008, 9:56 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Yeah it's nice to see what happened inbetween. :)

lol It seems a lot of people don't like hayden for the part... *shrugs* I thought he played the character well... a bit cocky and arogant and very sterio typical of someone who has the signs of turning to the darkside.

*shrugs* But yeah... that's just me and I OFTEN have derasticly different views than some... er... most other people. :D *grinns widely*

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 21st, 2008, 10:02 pm 
Elf
Elf

Hayden was too much of an arrogant, self-centered, selfish brat who didn't ever get his way and threw a fit each time. Not only was that due to Hayden's poor acting and Lucas' direction, it was also due to the terrible scripts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 22nd, 2008, 6:33 am 
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Okay..why I haven't joined this club I'll never know. Anyhoo, consider me applying for membership.

Also add me to the 'I rather quite like Hayden and think he gets a bad rap' minority club.
:P

I'm also really enjoying the Clone Wars series so far. More Plo Koon is never a bad thing in my eyes. I really love how they've given him a very distinguised character/voice. A complete contrast to his outward appearance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 22nd, 2008, 11:09 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

I agree Hayden was like that Petra... but I understood it to be the way he was suposed toact. lol *shrugs* I dunno. Ech to his/her own.

Welcome Draivynn! :) (I don't know that the person who started this group still gets on so I guess just consider yourself a memebr. :))

I agree with you completely.... More of ploo koon is always a good thing! He is my favorite character.

His voice... I dunno... it's so... well, strange. lol It's hard to believe that the same guy that talks for him ALSO does Obi-Wan's voice. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 24th, 2008, 4:12 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Location: flea on the wing on the fly on the frog on the bump on the log in the hole in the middle of the sea

YAY!!! Starw Wars!! I want to join.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 24th, 2008, 4:42 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Welcome!! :) Like I told Draivynn, the leader who started the club isn't verryactive anymore (or at all.. ot sure) so just consider yourself a member. As far as I know policy was if you love starwars you'r welcome anyway. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 25th, 2008, 11:48 am 
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Jax Nova wrote:
I agree Hayden was like that Petra... but I understood it to be the way he was suposed toact. lol *shrugs* I dunno. Ech to his/her own.

Welcome Draivynn! :) (I don't know that the person who started this group still gets on so I guess just consider yourself a memebr. :))

I agree with you completely.... More of ploo koon is always a good thing! He is my favorite character.

His voice... I dunno... it's so... well, strange. lol It's hard to believe that the same guy that talks for him ALSO does Obi-Wan's voice. lol

Same person doing the voices is great. Mark Hamill did the voice of the Green Goblin in the 90's Spider-Man series and Joker in the animated Batman. tbh he's my favourite portrayal of Joker behind Heath.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 25th, 2008, 8:01 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Really.... didn't know that.

That's interesting I never really thought of Mark hamel as a voice-over person. *shrugs* It's neat that he can do that though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 25th, 2008, 8:14 pm 
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

He does a lot of VA work. I think his most recent was for the voice of Fire Lord Ozai in Avatar.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next