Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 25th, 2024, 1:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2008, 7:22 pm 
Maia
Maia

Hey yourself PD! :hug: Thanks for the welcome. :P

I know. The smilies are just to awesome, they won't let this place die. :tongue:

By the way, I love your banner. (yay for Peter and Edmund. <3) It's from an RP?

Thank you for five-plus wonderful years of obsession, friendship and fun

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2008, 9:23 pm 
Istari
Istari

Rin, another smilie lover! :bounce: You are most welcome. :P

Freya, did it? :( That's too bad... It sounds wonderfully fun and randome. :P

PD, I reseent that! :tongue: Well, if you think about it, logically (:P) you're two years older then me. Sooo, even if I need as much "line-keeping" as you do, which is debateable, I'm still better then you... because older people should be more mature and in line. :P So there! :tongue: It's a brilliant idea. :yes: Were you now? Well, it's not really about who's evilier... this is different, you know? People who do everything wrong aren't necessarily evil. :P (if they were, you'd be president... no questions asked :teehee:) It is brilliant. I am brilliant. We should poll people here... :lol:

I always make sense, PD. ;) Oh, you're not making me feel bad. You're just proving that I'm a genious way beyond your level... so you can't even recognize that obvious fact. ;)

lol, I can think of a few that might be better. TT's birthday. ;) But you know what? There's a movie I really dislike coming out on MY birthday now too. :'( I feel for you now, PD. :lol: Yeah... that's too long. Well, do you think HM will be any quicker? Sure the show's ending, but did you hear about the movie? :eyeroll:

Oh, okay. Highlights? That idea's always scared me. I don't know why... :erm: lol, I guess it's because I like me hair... :P lol, I'm confused. You know... TT wants to see a picture. :lol: Oh, come on. When have YOU seen him, PD? Really... oh, that's a bad attitude. :P Hmmm... we'll have to be sneaky... but I'm sure we can pull it off. :yes: Oh, come on! No she wouldn't! Sherlock's fearless. :tongue:

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 25th, 2008, 10:31 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

RA, lol, nope. That is the power of the smilie for you. :P they’re just too much to resist. :P

Hehe, thanks! :hug: Ed and Pete rock, right? ;) yup, it’s from TT and my personal little Narnia RP… :D

TT, ummm, that slightly confuzzled my old mind, but I think I know what you were trying to say. You were trying to say that you need just as much “in-line keeping” as me, weren’t you? :P ;) AT least that’s what it sounded like to me… :whistle: hmmm, you do have a point there… never thought of that. But… who does more wrong? You or me? Personally, me think it’s still you… :innocent: (btw, that last little comment didn’t slip by me! :tongue: I am not eviler and you know it, so there! Now back to the point…) lol, pride, huh? :P anyway, you’re right… or… one of us should admit defeat and claim the title of President of the Do Everything Wrong Society of America… :erm:

Haha! Please, don’t make me laugh! :tongue: wow, that’s… deep. :blink: I didn’t even think of that, TT… you are truly genius. :notworthy: :P

What movie you hate is coming out on your birthday, TT? :blink: we can share in each other’s misery now! Lol yeah, I know. I want it to be over NOW! :P but I don’t think it will… *sigh* when the movie comes out in theaters there will be a whole new hype about it. :eyeroll: yeah, I think HM might be dying quicker than HSM… or at least… one can only hope. :P ;) yeah, I know about the dumb movie… I dunno when it’s coming out, but I know about it.

Highlights always scared you? Why, TT? :P they’re awesome! And it’s not like they look unnatural or bad. :no: ;) but maybe they aren’t for everyone… and maybe it helps if you like your hair. Not saying that I don’t. I really like me new hairstyle but I get sick of everyone saying I have red hair. :eyeroll: It’s totally NOT red! :headwall: it drives me bonkers. Lol, sorry to confuse you… ;) :whistle: I’ve seen him in the dead of night when I was… out. :whistle: It was evil. I dunno if sneaky will cut it, TT. I really don’t. ;) He can be just as sneaky, I tell you! He can sneak up from behind and getcha before you even know it! :yes: ha! Little you know… little you know… :sly:

Get.Lost.In.The.Dark.To.Find.Yourself
-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 26th, 2008, 9:35 pm 
Istari
Istari

You are old. :closedeyes: ;) Yes... objectivly. ;) But, subjectivly, we're different. Considering our age difference etc. ;) Ha! I wonder why... :whistle: I dunno... That's a hard one. ;) Oh, of course you would! Because you are always wrong! :tongue: (I meant it to be noticed by you... what's the point of me poking fun at you if you don't notice, right? :innocent: No, you're evilier. It's the truth. :yes:) Oh... come on. It's the truth, right? ;) Hmmm... I suppose one of us could. :blink: ;) PD... why don't you? It was your idea. :lol: But, then again... I you seem to be outranking me in everything so far (evilness, and well, you are my mother :teehee:) So... maybe I might take it... *contemplates* I'll get back to you on that. ;)

What? Why's that to laugh? :tongue: I am. *beams* That's right. :P Bow to me in my geniousness. :teehee:

Twilight. :'( I hate Twilight. (*hopes PD isn't a fan*) I mean... I haven't actually READ it (:whistle:) But I think I know enough about it to say that. ;) Yes, we certainly can. *leans on PD's shoulder and cries* ;) You knwo, though... when I found out that was coming out on my birthday I started laughing because I thought of HSM and you... :teehee: Me to! :P We can hope... but... the movie will spark more fandom, don't you think? :erm: It's coming out.. after HSM. :p That's all I know... but, I mean... then there's the 4th HSM... :blink: Maybe our holiday will have to be put on hold. :teehee:

I don't know why, really. :P I guess because it looks unnatural on a lot of people. :erm: Or I just hate dye. :P I love my hair. Not to sound vain, but, I think the colour's pretty. :happy: Red hair? What's wrong with red hair, PD? That's oaky. ;) When you were "out"? :yeahright: What were you doing late at night, young lady? Sneaky out to where? :P Really? :erm: But I'd watch your back... and you could watch mine. :lol: And we cann get him to! :sly: You jsut have to believe in yourself, PD. ;) Oh please... I know more then you could even dream of. :tongue:

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 10th, 2008, 10:04 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Well, you know, If just depends on who I’m talking to really. Like an older person would say I was young.. So there. :tongue: I’m not old at all. Old is relative. ;) I’m not so sure about that but if you say so… lol what? Now I’m always wrong? You are very cruel to the poor, poor PD… What if the truth has been skewed by RAE? :blink: and then that would mean that you are wrong because you say the truth is right, right? Lol ;) Alright, I guess if you want me to I shall take the title of President of the Do Everything Wrong Society of America. Umm, now you want it? You’re sending mixed messages here, TT! :P

Lol. :notworthy: for this one time only I shall pay you the special honor… er, if it can be called that. :P ;)

Ugh, really?! I didn’t know Twilight was coming out on your bday… poor TT! :hug: that’s almost (mark the word almost ;)) worse than having HSM3 come out on your birthday. :hug: yeah, I totally agree with you. I haven’t ever read it and I don’t plan to. I’ve heard enough about it to know what’s in it and that I don’t want that in my mind. *gasps* me? I would never be a fan! No need to worry about that, dear! *tries to comfort* together we can get through this! With LotR, PotC, and Narnia we can win against the evils of these movies! :karate: lol really? :lol: well, I guess if it made you feel better. *long sigh* that is true. It will. Yeah, I don’t know when it comes out either… more fandom? *groans* ANOTHER HSM? I thought all the cast was done with it? :erm: yeah…

Hmmm, maybe there’s some truth there. I guess I’ve never seen any (as long as it was professionally done) that looked unnatural. :P I don’t think that sounds vain. Some people are like that. :D Well, I hate it when people are always saying “you have red hair” because it’s NOT. I dunno it just drives me insane to hear it all the time. And I guess I just don’t naturally like red hair that much… :P not on myself at least. ;) hey now I am your mother! :P so why are you calling me young lady? Lol hmm, that is an idea there… we could have each other’s backs and then maybe then… maybe just maybe we could get to him… so faith, trust and pixy dust it is then? ;) that’s sort of a terrifying thought! :blink:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 16th, 2008, 12:50 pm 
Istari
Istari

Hmph! :tongue: But, really, who are you going to believe? A old person... or moi? :teehee: I guess so... :erm: Did I say that? :whsitle: Aw, come now... you called me evil, I called you wrong. Which is worse, really? :P WHAT? You're confusing me now, PD... can does RAE's power extend to us to? It's not just limited to smilies? :hide: What a scary thought. Now I can't trust anyone. :teehee: Say what? :blink: I'm on vacation... please don't throw one of your hard to follow statements out at me now. ;) Oh, come on! I was taking you through my mental process. :tongue: It would be pretty boring if I just told you what I decided right away, now wouldn't it? :P Anyway, I shall take the title, if you please. :P

Oh, trust me... this'll happen more then once. ;)

I know...:hug: It's tragic. ;'( Yeah, I think you're still more unlucky then me. Especially considering that Enchanted came out on my birthday last year... so Twilight coming out this year sort of evens it out. :D Yeah... it does sound pretty... icky. :erm: Hey! Hey! Hey! "Dost my ears decieve me?" Is teh PD judging a movie/book without reading/seeing it? :swoon: How contradictory. :teehee: Anyways, I've got to agree with you. *sigh* Well, you can't really blame me. Your fandoms have surprised me beofre you know. (*cough* The Jonas Brothers *cougcoughg* ;)) lol, aye... we can. :yes: Oh... well, it's just funnily ironic, that's all. :P I know... it never seems to stop. :blink: Well, I know Tisdale is done... but I think at least Efron is coming back. You know... I saw this poll where 59% of people thought Zac should be paid 10 MILLION for HSM4. :headwall:

Well, I mean... I dunno... I guess the worst thing I've seen is dying your hair, adding extensions, and then highlights. THAT looked fake to me... especially when the girl was 12, and had brown hair before... and then it was blonde. :eyeroll: People... I guess not. :erm: lol, why ever not, PD? You don't want to look like Anne of Green Gables or Pippi Longstockings? :lol: Oh, that's right. :duh: Forgot about that. ;) Well. anyway... *ahem* See? I told you it wasn't hopless! Yup. So... when should we go, PD? :teehee: Oh, hush. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 10th, 2008, 1:25 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

:bounce: :bounce: wow!! It's been forever since I poked my nose in here... I've been so busy and hardly getting on the computer recently things have kind of fallen under the radar... or been destroyed all together... :explode:

How goes it with the emoticon club folks? :) :bye2: :) :confused2: :duh: :disgust: :drool: :explode:

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 15th, 2008, 6:47 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

TT, Ummm, how many chances to I get to answer that question right, TT? :P Umm, I think I’d rather be wrong than evil. At least being wrong in one instance doesn’t mean I am permanently evil. Lol ;) Well… that’s for me to know and you to find out. RAE is very evil. :yes: (I should make a banner of him! Lol that would freak Bala out, wouldn’t it? ;)) Now now, don’t worry there is one person you can trust. And that’s ME! :D lol sorry, but you’re not on vacation now so I can say whatever I want. Muahaha! Talking me through your mental process? Ummm, I don’t think I even want to know! Lol ;) ok, finally! After several months, we have made the choice. But perhaps it should be the (whatever) of the Do Everything Wrong Society of America AND Canada. ;)

Doubt it. ;)

I think so too… *long sigh* the HSM madness is coming…. *ish scared* lucky duck. I haven’t ever had a good movie come out on my b-day I don’t think. *pouts* TT I wouldn’t be allowed to read that book even if I wanted to. ;) I KNOW what’s in it. This isn’t merely a watch/read it and it’ll change your opinion and show you that it's not that bad. This is a moral issue with me. :yes: morally I don’t believe I should even think of getting involved with Twilight. I don’t want the images Twilight can put in your head in mine… this has nothing to do with what we were talking about in the PC thread a while ago. ;) er, I guess so? :erm: yeah, laugh it up, TT. ;) I know! I thought they were done with HSM! Come on! Why can’t it be done!? *cries* make it stop! *grabs TT by the collar with an insane look in her eyes* MAKE IT STOP!!!! :'( and how do you know these things, TT? :orly: secret HSM obsession? (it stinks anyway… Ashley Tisdale and her charrie were about the only decent things in HSM… :eyeroll: ) bleh, like he deserves that.

Ahh, I see… yeah, I think if you go that drastic from your natural hair color it might look sorta fake. :yes: It might also depend on what style parlor or beauty salon you go to. Some have better products. :yes: No, not really, I don’t. lol I dunno… never…

Jax! Hello to you! :bye2: it’s nice to see you pop in here… :D sorry to hear life has been so crazy lately though... anyway, we (or at least I) have been doing ok. :)

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 19th, 2008, 11:20 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

:bye2: :-D Sounds swell. :) Yeah... lifes been crazy but mostly i a good way... hehe mostly. :P

Doesn't seem like this thread has been to active... *shrugs*

Need to ad some energy to it. :) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :explode: :explode: :explode: :jump: :laughbounce: :roflmao: :roll: :trampoline: :wave: :kick: :dance: :drive: :juggle: :psycho: :sick: :speech: :tongue: :x: :duel: :jedi:

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 28th, 2008, 11:42 pm 
Istari
Istari

:lol: How'd I manage to forget the craziness of this thread? :teehee:

Jax, hey! how are you doing?

PD, it should only take one. ;) EXACTLY! You called me evil, I called you wrong, which means you did the meaner thing. :P Hmmm... if you don't know the answer just tell me. ;) LOL! You should! :teehee: Yeah, Bala might freak out... have you told him about RAE yet? Oh, great. :eyeroll: Thanks, PD. That makes me feel a lot better about the world. ;) True... but I WISH I was on vacation. If only to be spared those kind of comments/"explanations". ;) Humph! :tongue: I just won't talk then. ;) YAY! :wave: Nono, America alone is fine. ;) Anyway, lke I was explaning to you before, America can mean the continent(s) you know. ;)

Coming? Darling, HSM madness is here. :teehee: Yup, that was pretty awesome. :D Enchanted is awesome. :P Say what? I thought you started reading it, and then stopped. :erm: Or was that Ara? :erm: Anyway, I understand. :yes: Twilight is just... icky. Really, really icky. Espeically that last book. :hide: Isn't that always the case? The last book is the worst. :blink: Well, I mean, it sort of does. :yes: You could argue that, well, since you haven't read it, how can you judge whether it is moral or not? :teehee: Same basic principle. :P You guess so? :yeahright: ;) You did? Anyway, it's not. Although, it's ify whether or not Zac Efron will come back. I honestly don't see how they can have HSM without him, he IS HSM, afterall, but... :eyeroll: I don't know! Hey! *freaks out* Get off! *pushes PD away* let's not go insane, shall we? ;) PLEASE! That is the most ridiculous thing ever. But, I guess you could say I have a sort of "anti-obsession". :teehee: It facsinates me. I mean, why people are so crazy about it, and whatever. I guess the simple answer is people can be stupid sometimes. :P (yeah... though there wasn't mcuh of her in the 3rd :erm:) haha, no... he deserves a part in Pirates 4. ;)

Yeah... I thought it did anyway. :erm: Right. Right. Not that I'm much into that... I like my hair short, easy to take care of. ;) That's ood. ;) Haha, funny. ;) You're just chicken. :tongue: ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 30th, 2008, 11:40 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

*waves* :bye2: :bye2:

Doing good and you? :) Life is a bit crazy but hey.... and least it's not as boring as it once was... O_o

Mission report from the outer rimm territories

The planets of Amidon and Sensie-Ray have been over run by our emoticons. :bones: No resistance is being encountered.

The rebels on Salist 3 have pushed back our emoticon forces to the banks of the Colistolen River. :fish:

The fighting on Xeritaz still remains at a stand still, neither our emoticon forces or the enemy is able to break through the lines. :duel: :jedi: :stab: :karate:

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 30th, 2008, 3:20 pm 
Istari
Istari

Yeah, I'm fine. Feeling a little sick at the moment, but... it's nothing serious. :P

:lol: What? I feel like this is SW or something. :teehee: Huzzah for teh smilies! :wave:

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 30th, 2008, 8:41 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

:blink: ick... so many people seem to be feeling sick this time of year. Stinks don't it... :confused:

lol :-D :bounce: :bounce: well, it is world domination club of emoticons so I decided I would add that in for the fun of it. haha :P :explode:

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2008, 10:11 pm 
Istari
Istari

It does. :yuck: Oh well... what can you do, right? :D

lol, thank it. :teehee: It was fun to read. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2008, 10:47 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

True true... what can ya do? :closedeyes:

Unless you want to eat health food, take vitamns, exersize, take minerals and all that jaz.... :bounce: :bounce: lol but even that doesn't prevent sickness altogether.

Although, there is a tribe of people in the himilayens (I think it's the hundi or something... not sure) but they live predominately on apricot seeds and their average age is like 160!! They say if you eat 5 apricot seeds a day you will never get cancer... :-D

lol ut that's a bit off subject aint it.... :P :duh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2008, 11:35 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

*peeks in*
There's a club dedicated to smileys and I didn't know?! :swoon:
I want to join! :hiya: :hiya: :hiya:
I love them :D & I'm very obsessed :D :D :happy:
Teh Nickname-Giving Smilaholic Ennocent is moi :teehee:

:bounce: :cool: :) :-D :bones: :goofy: :dunce: :innocent: :medieval: :pirate: :sorcerer:

:D

Profile       WWW            

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next