Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently May 3rd, 2024, 9:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1330, 1331, 1332, 1333, 1334, 1335, 1336 ... 1339  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Evilishy Nazgûl Alliance for World Domination
PostPosted: August 29th, 2011, 6:36 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

wh....why? We are on page 3 and the last post was march.....tch. I go missing for a couple of months and look what happens.

PostPosted: August 30th, 2011, 6:06 am 

Oh, Anduril, thou must stayeth around to be the Keeper Of the NC On Top Of Page One = Konotopo

Hail! :P

Banner credit: Shadowcat & Nurrantiel Mashiara

PostPosted: August 30th, 2011, 6:23 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

In that case Ea, I pleadge to do just that. :). In the face of such a sublime acronym how could I do otherwise. I shall also have Konotopo as my title when I achive 9000+

So where's everyone gone? We need to get in on this revival buisness, make sure people know that the NC is a power to be reckoned with, as in days of your. Are the WT is full force? If not we should *help them* in thier role. (Don't worry, I'm not suggesting that the NC try and take over the forum and cause the Mods a headache, just that if there is anything the NC can do then I want us to get involved so that we can become well known again rather than languishing as the forum comes back to life.)

PostPosted: August 30th, 2011, 12:48 pm 

Do notice how I carefully chose so many o's for the name.. O = Ring.. the One perhaps.. Yes, that One! :P

Yes yes, you must get Konotopo as a custom title asap.. you're only.. err.. 1894 posts from it.. (goodness, I thought you had more posts, having been here forever and posted like crazy!!). I wish I could change it for you right away.. but I have a feeling it might be just.. slightly frowned upon... ;)

The WT is not active at the moment.. In fact I believe with our three posts today we've far surpassed them in activity! I for one know I'm doing my best to keep them silent.. with my not posting campaign in their thread! :innocent:

By the way, we should re-recruit Tur.. she's made incredibly awesome Nazgûl banners lately!! So have a couple of others. :P

*sits on Witchy's throne*

PostPosted: August 30th, 2011, 7:26 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

I know, I have been here long enough to have a custom rank but I relaly don't post enough, when i'm here I do but when i'm not i don't lol. Dam my long absances.
Awwwww you would do that for me? * squeeee hugs* No lol, it would defiantely be frowned upon. And I would prefere to become Konotop through my own posting and promoteing of AU, not a short cut. For isn't it more about the journey - as proven by Frodo carrying the ring rather than just getting there by eagle.

Awesome, we shall slowly infiltrate the welcomeing section, and if any one challenges the fact that the NC are welcomeing rather than the WT - well the WT are very quite, and we are both officially members....lol.

Oooo has she? Awesome, will have to look out for those. And I shall zoom round and recruit as many to the cause and entice oldies back with cookies.

Oh hail Ea the Great - she who is Queen of the NC, The King is dead - Long Live the Queen.
On the basis that Witchy has even more and longer absances than me which is saying something, Kitoky also seems to have gone and you are one of the oldest still active members and the most active still in the club and your a mod, so I think by default you become our new Leader.

ALL HAIL EA, LEADER OF THE NAZGUL (club), DESTROYER OF EMPTY PAGES, SCOURGE OF THE POINTLESS POSTS AND CHAMPION OF EVIL(being really nice to everyone and well liked)

PostPosted: August 31st, 2011, 5:53 am 

^OOOhhh, I want that as a custom title.. so much cooler than just Moderator. Hahahahaha, indeed I proclaim myself Dictator-Queen of the Nazgûl for Life.. or actually for Un-deadness!! I love how plotting and coup'ing is so much easier when the former king in question as well as the majority of the members are very much absent!

Aww, Anduril, you're all too honest for a Nazgûl.. it's so not about the journey.. :P The eagle took Frodo to Mt. Doom, Frodo couldn't resist the Ring, and claimed it for himself.. whereupon the Nazgûl took it from him and Frodo accidentally tripped into Mt. Doom.. Poor Frodo, all hail the NAZGÛL!! The glorious end!

It's pretty good to be back in the un..non-dead business.. the bloody vampires have been getting all the publicity on the living dead front as of late. This needs to stop. Great idea to get hold of the oldies and Tur.. I haven't seen her around lately so I'm afraid she might be out and about fighting college again...

PostPosted: August 31st, 2011, 11:47 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

I am going to get some new banners for the club and zoom around trying to get noobs to join. A couple of the new established people would be good too, in fact EVERYONE. I shall throw a party I think :). oooo yes, an evil party or nazgulness.

Eugh, you may disagree but i hate the twilight thing. Vampires arn't sparkly they are evil. If you want to get all swoony then look at frodo, or aragorn or legolas, but not cedric with sparkles added.

All Hail Dictator Ea!!!! Or Empress Ea :) I very much doubt the former King will be comeing back any time soon.

PostPosted: September 1st, 2011, 4:45 pm 

Oooh you've been so active around.. nice job. I hope it pays off.. otherwise we'll just have to eat our evil cookies ourselves.. how dreadful it would be! :P

Umm.. I never read Twilight and I never was much of a vampire-girl - except for True Blood.. but that's.. different! And they vampires there have issues.. which is interesting.. although the humans are annoying.. but that's just like life in general so at least there's a realistic aspect! :teehee:

Dictator.. empress.. O Great One, Supreme Ruler of the Universe, Queen of the Nazgûl.. it all works fine.. I'm not too picky with titles, I'll take them all! Muahahahahaha. :P

PostPosted: September 2nd, 2011, 10:27 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Some of the newbies (i shouldn't call them newbies as they have all achived Ringwraith status) have been talking about hosting this RotR event. I have no doubt that you've probs seen it.

I'v suggested that the NC hosts a war rpg, similer to the one we had all those years agao with the WT - but this time without the disasterouse results. Normal RP rules would be in effect, apart from the 'once your dead stay dead' rule. My evil plan was to promote the NC and also to 'encorage' people who joined the Ringwraith team to join the NC. What do you think - since at the moment its just you and me.

I feel like i'm fighting for a club that no longer exists....:(. Would it be better to just admit that our glory days are over? That the nazgul are finally dead and to just end it all?

PostPosted: September 5th, 2011, 6:58 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

You're working hard for this club. I'll show respect to your work and I'll help you..I'll try my best. You're so friendly people. So I think we'll get on like a house on fire.. I hope that.. :hug: :happy:

Sooo i wanna join.. Can I join? :D

PostPosted: September 5th, 2011, 2:38 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

YES!!!!! Ahhhhh this day is worth liveing, WELCOME EARENDIL!!!! :jump:

Have a cookie, your complimentry fellbeast and black robes of awesomeness. YAAAAAAAAAAAAY NEW MEMBER I AM SO EXCITED WOOOOOOOOOO :explode:
Also Lembas has just made some AWESOME new banners for the club, so please feel free to use one of tem :kick:

Icon:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/ ... 2-icon.png

Banner:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/ ... Club-2.png

Icon:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/ ... 1-icon.png

Banner:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/ ... Club-1.png[/quote]

PostPosted: September 5th, 2011, 3:08 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

THANKS ANDURIL :hug: :trampoline: I'm also excited,too :-D mm delicious cookie.. :D ;-)

wow awesome banners :-o especially the second one is amazing.. :happy:

PostPosted: September 5th, 2011, 3:11 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

I know right!! Its so awesomeness.

So Earendil, tell us about yourself, have you eaten many hobbits lately? What first drew you into the dark arts?

PostPosted: September 5th, 2011, 3:27 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

haha yeah i've eaten some hobbits lately.. :D erm.. I heve always been interested in dark arts.. For example i also love Death Eaters and dementors in Harry Potter.. :D Ringwraiths are Sauron's most powerful servants so they are incredible..Sauron gave each of them one of nine Rings of Power.. wow rings power..that's what i wanted to have.. :D

PostPosted: September 5th, 2011, 3:33 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Oooooo lets have them. I race you to find the most awesome ring of power (cannot be the One).

Ah see i am not such a fan of the death eaters, but i suppose its becuase JK has to protray good and evil rather black and white. I always liked slytherine though - i see it as the sort of house that oddysseus might go into.
And dementors are awesome. i love the idea of them - its worrying plausable.

PostPosted: September 5th, 2011, 3:45 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

ooh i wanna have Vilya, Narya and Nenya which were given to the elves.. :)

yeah dementor's kiss is also blood-curdling.. Do you like vampires?
I don't like them so much because of Twilight..

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1330, 1331, 1332, 1333, 1334, 1335, 1336 ... 1339  Next