Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 2:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 30th, 2007, 10:52 pm 

@JF: Lady Of The Yellow Faces?! :roflmao: OH my god. That just made my day! :P

Well, I've read Pride & Prejudice WAY too many times to count. :P It's one of my favourites, obviously. I've read Sense & Sensibility. Pure love. And Emma. And Persuasion. (And seen all their adaptations :P ) OH! And Northanger Abbey. :)

P&P and Northanger Abbey probably tie as my favourites. I do love them all however. :P

Ms JF basically has Emma down. :P So true. I however agree with Larael that she wasn't really my favourite character. I mean, I agree with you, JF, but almost insufferable. :P Just, rather annoying. XD But sweet hearted the whole time.
I do love the scene when Emma is holding the child. Something kind of unexpected for Emma to be doing. :P I kind of have mixed feelings about her character. I dunno.

You know, I honestly do think that if every man were required to read Jane Austen novels, this world really would be a better place. XD I think women inherently understand Austen's work, even if they aren't all that aquainted with it. But I think men, who in this patriarichal society so ardently want to control everything and everyone, need to be given a shove into romanticism. :P (Sorry...romantic feminist kicking into gear XD)

Sig: Teh Nurr

I've met Eru & Eä & Ellie & teh Arweb & Naur & Elenya & POTR!

POLKA WILL NEVER DIE!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 1st, 2008, 2:49 pm 

*arrives to the the thread*
Hola.. teh Eä ish here...
In fact I thought it was my first visit here, but then I realised I'm on the member list!! And when I went browsing the pages I found posts I didn't even remember having written before I saw them, and it is merely four months ago.. bless my poor short-term memory. Didn't even remember being so cynical towards the poor actors of Becoming Jane... I must have softened with time... :-)

I have read nothing of Jane Austen... yet. I've always been more of a fantasy-reading girl and I was afraid I'd be bored with sappy romance, however, after having - accidentally, of course! - seen quite many Jane Austen-related movies, I've considered reading the novels too.

I have seen Becoming Jane, P&P - the BBC series and the movie, S&S and Northanger Abbey and based on the movies I'd like to read S&S because of the story, Northanger Abbey because it's short.. a slightly different, I think I might like the Gothic touch, and P&P because it's such a classic!
I hope I'll eventually get to read them, but school only allows me limited time for reading and I also got a lot of books for Christmas.. but at least the motivation is there now. :-)

Lady of the Yellow Faces... made my day too!! :P

Banner credit: Shadowcat & Nurrantiel Mashiara

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 8th, 2008, 12:18 am 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Location: Where there are handsome heroes and sexy villains.. all that need some lovin' ;)

@ Monty - I think that is a title worthy of you. :-)

Hmm... maybe seeing the film Emma before I read the book helped because I was picturing her saying and doing everything in a similar manner to how GP played her in the film.

Anyway, I have got to type this next bit down right now before I forget it.

So the BBC made a series of Sense and Sensibility this year, three parts and I have nearly finished the second. I have no problem with them making it but already I have complaints.

The opening featured a man and a woman in shadow and basically the man was undressing the woman amongst sighs and the question "what about Edward" to which the man replied "he still thinks you're a child... but we know you are not don't we?" ... say bye-bye to your dress missus. I can only think that the man was Willoughby, his features looked similar to the man who plays him.

Anyway, so then we had the death scene of the father, with the entire family present to hear John (the brother and heir of the Dashwood estate) promise the dying man to make provisions for the widow and daughters. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think that was in the book. The scene was mentioned various times after and the broken promise was also mentioned, which I think the Dashwoods were not even aware of, hence they didn't know it had been broken.

Enter Fanny and John who take over Norfield. Fanny is weird. The way they have dressed her and made up her hair is odd. She has these weird curls which I've only ever seen in Poirot adaptations from the 1930's. Anyway, so Edward arrives etc, and then Mrs. Dashwood gets the letter saying they can live in her cousin's cottage on his estate. The Dashwood's leave and Edward gives Elinor a book (?). Endless shots of the horses and carriage until we see it is night and they are all asleep except Elinor who now examines her gift.

They arrive at this massive cottage, practically metres away from a cliff face looking out to the seas (?). Sir John arrives and insists they have dinner with him and his family. For some odd reason Sir John's mother-in-law talks about Colonel Brandon being a hero soldier who she believes once had his heart broken. Sir John adds "he has never looked at a women since.. not in that way" to which Marianne replies "he still cares for his lost love, how romantic, I like that very much, when I fall in love it will be forever". (Clearly that scene was added so Marianne could proclaim that so the unwise viwers have some hint of who gets hitched to who) Enter Colonel Brandon, who for some reason is pounced upon by Marianne when he says her playing was "remarkable". Marianne is not a despicable character but that entire scene made be uncomfortable to watch it, as I thought she was really rude.

Margaret meanwhile spends most of her time looking at her two goldfish (which she brought with them) who are placed on her windowsill, hence the reason why within 30 minutes she has spotted 3 visitors. She also had strung lots of sea shells on wood to make a fence, something the director must have close to his heart as we see them quite a lot, accompanied with music that does not fit the production. (I never notice things like that so it's unusual for me to mention it.)

Brandon arrives the next day with music for Marianne, and she is more than happy. It is noticed among people that Brandon is taken with her, which reaches Mariannes ears and she vows not to speak to him again, except in company. Brandon arrives another day bearing books, but Marianne quickly goes out the back door taking Maragaret with her to avoid seeing him (which I thought was mega rude, and if that's in the book.. well I'll be a monkey's uncle) ... so they walk and walk, and we see Brandon sitting in the parlour looking at the clock, and eventually after hours waiting he leaves. Even though it's raining, Marianne and Maragret are still out and as Marianne stands near a cliff edge she falls down and lands on a pathway below. Enter Willoughby. The scene that follows of him taking Marianne home and asking to visit the next day are pretty much the same as the film, but when he arrives and then Brandom arrives soon after, there is tension, as they both say they know each other, and Brandon looks as if he is trying to place him.

So then of course there is the whole Marianne/Willoughby thing going on. When there is a social event taking place, Brandon asks to speak to Willoughby in private and asks him what his attentions are towards Marianne to which Willoughby relpies "you are not a relative, why should I answer you?", Brandon "I have her best interests at heart", Willoughby, "and so do I, but it seems to me that Marianne finds my company more pleasurable than your own, we are of the same age, we have the same likes, the same tastes", Brandon, "my intentions are honouranble, can you say the same?", Willoughby, "of course my intentions are honourable".

So next comes the day of Brandon's picnic, he receives the letter which calls him anyway, and the party divides into different groups. Marianne and Willoughby drive away to see his aunts home Alumin (sp?), which is a very short distance (I think in the book it is nearer the house of Hugh Laurie's character in the film so that's been changed) and as they walk around the rooms that are derelict (his aunt and servants are way) and up the stairs my main feeling was "uh-oh" but all it came to was a kiss. They then went back to the main party were there were questions asked as everyone now thinks they are engaged secretly. Mrs. Dashwood and Elinor are concerned as they act as if they are engaged, and when Marageret says she saw Willoughby take a lock of her hair, they decide they must ask. But Willoughby says he would like to drop by in the afternoon, speak to Mrs. Dashwood first and then Marianne. The next day Mrs. D and Elinor come back from visiting to find Marianne in tears and Willoughby about to leave for 12 months at least. .. and that's where I am up to.

Now onto characters....

Mrs. Dashwood: No way near as good as Gemma Jones, I think this Mrs. D is just... insipid... if that's the word I'm looking for... XD ... she's just nothing, no spirit, no character.

Marianne: Useless. Kate Winslet and many other actresses are in period dramas and you believe that they really are females from the times the books are set, this actress is a modern day actress with a posh voice speaking oldly-worldy-words. I just don't connect with her at all. Maybe they've made the character too... horrid, I don't know but I'm sure they could have found someone better. I don't know why her characters wears these weird headband-scarf-things.... I think it might be the writers trying to say she's independant or something.... looks out of place.

Elinor: Not bad actually. She's certainly a lot more spoken than Emma Thompson's character and she smiles a lot more :P and I quite like her.

Edward: Perfect! He's a lot different to Hugh Grant's character (I think he overdid the shy act myself) but this Edward is shy but his good nature really comes across and I love the scenes that were added from the book where he is against his sister changing this and that in the house. Yay for Edward!

Willoughby: Seriously, this guy cannot be Willoughby. He's supposed to be handsome and you're not meant to know what Willoughby is until much later on, so not only have the writers kindly told us there's something not quite right about him, he just looks shifty, real shifty.

Margaret: Yep, she passes JF's Kid-o-meter. Does her job and does it well. *nods*

Sir John: Yep, Mark Williams is good as well, a bit more eccentric than Robert Hardy's Sir John, and he's got a bigger role.

Colonel Brandon: Well I cannot deny David Morrisey has the looks, but as me and my mum both said in unision "you can't beat a bit of Alan Rickman". :P Hard act to follow though, so I give him credit for donning the hat, riding boots and all the other items of a much swooned character. His voice is nice and deep but not as good as Alan Rickman's.... his smile though... :swoon: ... Alan has some competition there. I feel more sorry for him though the AR's Brandon, Marianne is soooo mean, I don't want to see her happy. :disgust:

Ok. I'm done moaning now. But honestly, I'm not one to nit-pick and I never notice things like weird camera shots (I fast forwarded the kiss as it was in slow motion and shaky camera work, not only was it doing my head in but had I watched it, I could have died and gone to heaven in time) and strange music that doesn't fit, so there must have been something wrong for me to have noticed it. :P

^ By me and my SS *squiggle hugs*

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 8th, 2008, 4:26 pm 

There is a BBC series of S&S??? Why have I not been informed of this sooner? It is simply dissatisfying!!! :-)

Thanks for the review, Gimli. Who are the actors? Unknown people, perhaps the stars of tomorrow? Any names to recognize?

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 9th, 2008, 10:31 am 
Maia
Maia

*pops into the thread and waves* Hey all, I had a question! I just saw that a series of Jane Austen adaptations will be airing on a station that I actually get! lol Here's the link.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/austen/

So, my question. I remember reading about some people who watched the series and was wondering what you thought of them. Are they worth watching? (Aside from P&P- I know that one's worth watching. lol)

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 10th, 2008, 4:33 pm 

Good god Ms JF. :blink:

WHAT a review. I had NO idea that there was a BBC S&S adaptation. Hmmmm....

@Elenya: OH my god! PBS' Masterpiece Theatre is probably THE single greatest thing to have ever happened to the States. :P I am SOOO tuning in! OH my god. It's starting NEXT Sunday?! WHAT?! *dies*

HURRAY!

I didn't know about the S&S adaptation, but I did know about the Mansfield Park one! I'm interested to see how Billie Piper does in that one. :yes:

Well, the P&P one is obviously amazing and brilliant and should indeed be watched. :P But I've seen Emma and I think Persuasion. I haven't seen them in a while, but I think they were okay. :P I don't really remember.

HURRAY!! :bounce: OH my god! I'm SOOO excited! :) Thanks for letting us know! :)

How ironic is it that Ms JF gives us on hell of a detailed description of this new S&S and then all of a sudden PBS does the unthinkable?! :P I LOVE PBS! XD

POLKA WILL NEVER DIE!

Last edited by MontanaBohemian on January 10th, 2008, 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 10th, 2008, 4:47 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Location: Where there are handsome heroes and sexy villains.. all that need some lovin' ;)

Hehe, yes it was rather long wasn't it?

Well I finsihed the second episode, and nothing deviated too much from the book.... next week though there appears to be a duel between Willougby and Colonel Brandon. :blink: I'm not too sure about that.

I suppose though I should have expected some changes due to the fact the guy who did it also did the BBC P&P. The wet-Darcy scene I always took to be the gospel truth until I read the book and saw the film, and I realized they added it just for the sake of it. That scene makes no sense to me, why would a gentleman dive into an algae covered and dirty pond? :blink:

Anyway, I believe the other non S&S adaptations were shown on ITV, and they weren't very popular as they had modernised the stories and adding things to it that were un-Jane Austen.

@ Ea - The cast list for S&S is here. I doubt non-Brits will know any of the cast, they are mainly TV actors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sense_and_ ... _series%29

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 10th, 2008, 4:57 pm 

A duel?! :yeahright: That's a bit...odd. Hmmmm.....

Mmmm....the infamous wet-Darcy scene. The gospel truth?! :lol: I remember so many years ago when I first saw it, I too thought it was a bit odd. But hey....Colin Firth...wet...:drool: XD

Of the cast list you provided, I know of David Morrissey and what's this, MARK GATISS?! :roflmao: Oh my god...that's just...weird. :P I only know him from Doctor Who, so I think I'll be giggling a wee bit too much when I see this adaptation. :P

POLKA WILL NEVER DIE!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 15th, 2008, 11:40 am 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Yes, a duel. I'll tell you all about that in a minute.

Lol, yes the gospel truth. All people would talk about in relation to P&P was the scene, so imagine my surprise when the 2005 film didn't contain the infamous scene nor indeed the book!

So... my review of the final installment.

So basically Marianne is upset that Willoughby went off, and so when she and Elinor where invited to London, she was hoping to see Mr. W. She wrote him letters, and he didn't reply... etc etc... so then they went to a ball where Mr. W was present and the scene that folllowed was pretty much the same, except she fainted right into Colonel Brandon's arms. (That was actually the end bit of the second episode that I hadn't finished).

So today's opened with the duel between Mr. W and Colonel. B, inbetween Marianne writing a letter. Colonel B, won, injured Mr. W, held his sword to his throat... and looked like he could do Mr. W some great harm, but didn't. :P

Marianne and Elinior are still in London when she receives a letter from Mr. W who sends back all her letters and the lock of hair he took. She then finds out he is about to be engaged to another woman for £50,000 pounds. Now we see lots of distressed Marianne scenes who I can't feel sorry for as the actress is so crap, I almost laughed at her miserable state.

The Colonel. B comes to speak to Elinor saying there was a cousin in his family who he loved bis his father wanted her to marry his elder brother who did not care for her. He had been in the Indies when he heard about their divorce and came back to search for her. He found her in a paupers hospital dying and she had a child of three years old, who became his ward. She is butv 15, and last February whilst staying in Bath with friends, she disappeared, only to have been seduced and abandoned, and now she has had her baby and the father is Willougby. [There are some slight alterations there, he never had a brother married to the woman he loved, and the woman he loved was the ward of his father, not his cousin].

Anyway, so Marianne becomes aware of this. And Miss Steele, an aquaintance in London, has made her secret engagement to Edward known to Elinor and hopes that when they dine with Edwards mother and Elinors brother and sister that she will look upon her favourably.

Then we see Colonel B. visiting the girl and her baby (it was quite a nice scene actually, and there are a lot of added Col. B scenes which I wish they had put in the film, just so AR was around more :drool:). She wanted to know if she could see "him" as perhaps if "he" saw "his" child, he'd change his mind. Colonel B. then tells her about his engagement.

So not a lot really happens, except that everyone knows now about Marianne and about what Willoughby did to her, and Elinor now knows about Edward's engagment.

So anyway, they all dine with Mrs. Ferrars, Edwards mother, and Elinor and Mariannes brother John and his wife, along with the Steele sisters (the one who isn't engaged to Edward, OMG she is soooo funny, she brightened up many a dreay scene, wonderful performance). There are a few insults passed round the place, and the engaged Miss Steele does her best to kep on Mrs. F's good side.

Edward suddenly turns up at Elinor and Mariannes house, and rushes straight to her and holds her hand, only for Elinor to push him away and step back to reveal his fiance. Awkward, what what? She and Edward then leave, leaving Elinor alone.

Meanwhile the second Miss Steele has been with Mrs. F and her daughter and has let slip the engagement. Edward and Miss Steele enter and are confronted, to which Edward asks for her blessing to marry, which Mrs. F does not give. So now it is common knowledge that Edward was always taken and now Marianne knows what Elinor has been going through all this time.

Edward then meets Elinor as Colonel B. has offered to give him a living as his mother has cut him off and he has nowhere to go.

Then we find out that Mrs. Jenkins daughter has had her baby and they all go to visit.

During this time, our dahling Marianne decides to walk off in the rain (but not to search for Willoughby as his house has been moved for this production, it's closer to where they live in the cottage). She get's wet, Colonel B. goes to look for her and we only see him carry her up the house steps (shame). He takes her to her room and say and does some odd things. "She is wet through, she needs to be stripped, I have seen this too often (have you now :orly:)" and then he goes to undo her dress, realises and leaves it to the women.... hmmm....

So Marianne is deemed to be well and she wants to see Colonel B. and he goes in and she holds his hand (awww) but then she takes a turn for the worse, and the doctor says she has a fever which might be contagious. So everyone leaves, Colonel. B goes to fetch Mrs. Dashwood and Elinor stays to look after Marianne. Finally the fever breaks and all is well. Elinor goes downstairs to fins Willoughby who wishes to speak to her. Elinor says he is not welcome and he says he needs her pity and he is married to a woman he hates, and a woman who knew his contempt before they married. He had every intention of marrying Marianne, but his aunt heard of an "incident" (Colonel B.'s ward) and made him marry or else she would have cut him off. Elinor is not having any of it (Huzzah!) and even Marianne, who has been eavesdropping over the banisters, doesn't seem to have any sympathy for him.

So Mrs. D arrives and all is well. After a while they all go back to their cottage accompanied by Colonel B. who spends some time behind, talking to Marianne. Later on Marianne tells Elinor that Colonel B. has asked her to marry him, and that she said yes. Elinor wants to make sure she loves him and Marianne says she does.

Then the man who delivers the fruit and veg, says he saw Mrs. Ferrars in town and that he wished them all the well in their new marriage. Everyone is a bit upset they that have married, except Elinor as she knew it would be expected. Now for some very scenic shots of Elinor standing on a cliff or on the shore, while the camera goes swirly, whirly round her.

They are all in the house when Maragaret spots Edward coming up the path. When he enters Mrs. D asks how Mrs. Ferrars is and he replies very well. She then asks is she is with him, and Edward replies that his mother is elsewhere. Mrs. D corrects him and says she meant Mrs. Edward Ferrars. Edward says they are mistaken, as there is only a Mr. Robert Ferrars. When he was cut off from his mother and the money transferred to Robert, Miss Steele transferred her affections. Elinor has already started hyperventilating at this point and runs out the room sobbing. Edward followes and professes his love for her and they kiss.

The next we see is Marianne in Colonel Brandon's arms, being carried up the steps into his great house, and Edward and Marianne at their little house catching chickens.

THE END

I actually thought that was a good way to end it, as I'd never really thought before the difference in the two sisters fortune. Althought I doubt Edward and Elinor will ever be without money, the lives they lead will be quite different, and it was a simple way of showing that.

But I could really only rejoice for one sister. :P Elinor and Edward were really well played I thought, I couldn't help being happy for them.

I think one of the biggest problems with this production is Willoughby. I don't think Willoughby was meant to be an all-evil man. I think you were meant to feel some pity for him and the choices he made. But for a start, too soon did you know there was something not quite right about him, and he just wasn't the nicest character anyway, even without his faults.

And that last hour was more like 7. It seemed to go on for ages, it was quite slow moving in parts. They should have removed more of the scenic scenes which did nothing except advertis the coast of England to be a good place to get your bonnet blown off, and put instead more of the book and not their own interpretations.

[needs a lie down]

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 15th, 2008, 2:42 pm 

Can I just say your reviews are awesome?! :notworthy: "Now for some very scenic shots of Elinor standing on a cliff or on the shore, while the camera goes swirly, whirly round her." :roflmao:

I'm still really...confused about this duel? I've seen a picture of it. (All should go here ---> http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/austen/menofausten.html <---)

This adaptation admittedly has me interested. :P Only because it seems sooooo....I don't know. :P Different maybe. XD Well, I watched the AR version on Sunday, which had me flailing about as usual. :P And the whole time I kept trying to tell myself that there's a different version...one with the guy from "Blackpool"! :P I don't know, man. I'm skeptical about this version, and yet really fascinated by it. :P

I really do like that ending that they have though. Sounds so adorable. :) I do agree with you on the Willoughby part. I never thought him evil or anything, and I've always felt bad for him. Hmmmm.....very interesting. But I have to wait until the END of MARCH to see this version! *GASP* The "Complete Jane Austen" on PBS (which is the root of all your jealousy Ms JF ;)) is airing it LAST all the way in MARCH. *tear* Oh well. I'll have three weeks of P&P to tide me over. :drool:

Speaking of these new adaptations, and this wonderful amazing gift given to us colonials from PBS' Complete Jane Austen; I watched the new "Persuastion" on Sunday night!
And I can honestly say NOTHING bad about it. :P I'd forgotten just how much I love the story of "Persuasion" and this was just perfect. And Wentworth was beyond GORGEOUS. :P I suppose that always helps -- but Mr. Elliot was handsome too! :) He has a bit of a Willoughby complex. XD
The filming of it was fascinating. They followed Anne around ... and she did a lot of running ... and it would randomly follow her almost like a documentary. And you'd think that'd be a bad thing, but I really liked it. It's kind of hard to explain if you haven't seen it.
But, what made it AMAZING, was ANTHONY HEAD. Oh my god...Anthony Head with freakin' SIDEBURNS. He is SO perfect at being extremely vile and vain -- he was very wonderful. :P And the ending of this version, I hate to admit, had me crying tears of joy and happiness. :blush: I don't know WHAT it was, maybe hormones or something, but I was a complete wreck. A happy wreck though. ;)

I now worship PBS' Masterpiece Theatre. :P It will be the death of me, but the worship of such a great diety will allow me to die happy. XD

POLKA WILL NEVER DIE!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 4th, 2008, 3:20 pm 

I got a gift card for Christmas. If I was to buy a Jane Austen book - my first - which one would you recommend? :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 4th, 2008, 10:30 pm 

Hello Everyone! I was wondering if I could join your fantastic club!?

I'm currently watching the new adaptation of Persuasion, I finally bought it off of Amazon.com, I've been waiting for months for it to finally be released in the states....:teehee: Luckily Veoh had it in their databases, so it helped me through until the release here :p....Anyways.....

Ea: Well, I think that Pride and Prejudice is a classic and a favorite of most....but I have to admit, I love Persuasion and Northanger Abbey...

[Will accept any PM! So PM me! :teehee:]

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 5th, 2008, 1:31 pm 

Welcome to the club Sida and thanks for the advice.
Actually I wanted to get The picture of Dorian Grey, but they didn't have it, so I took your advice and got Northanger Abbey... it's supposed to be a bit 'different' to her usual style.. darker (Gothic) and yet more humouristic....?
I'm not sure how I will like P&P since it's such a classic love story... but I might read it later!

I have yet to watch Persuasion... but I have seen most of the other Austen-movies/series. :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 5th, 2008, 2:33 pm 

SIDA!! WELCOME!! :bye2: :welcome: :wave: :welcome: :bye2:

Mwa ha ha ha ha ha! Another Austen fan! :) You bought Persuasion?! *le gasp* We might have to get together and oogle over Mr. Wentworth. XD Ha ha ha ha!

Ea, trying to choose one of her novels, for me at least, is like trying to choose a favourite child. ;) Ha ha ha ha!
I'm glad you chose Northanger Abbey though! :P Tis a good book, and really one of my favourites. (After P&P ;) ) P&P is the classic one, that everyone knows. But its brilliant, obviously. You would probably enjoy it. :P
I always thought Persuasion was the most "romantic/classic love story" one. :P I don't really know why. XD

I watched "Mansfield Park" a couple weeks ago. It was cute. Billie was fantastic! Which made me happy. Ha ha ha ha! It moved REALLY fast though. I was just kind of like, "WHOA."

POLKA WILL NEVER DIE!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 6th, 2008, 4:10 pm 

You know me, MoBo... I'll be denying to my dying day being a romantic!! I have a hard time with classic love stories!! Thanks for the encouragement though, I'll let you know how i like it! :P
You people here are the reason why I even got a Jane Austen book!

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 16th, 2008, 1:37 am 
Elf
Elf

I can't believe I haven't seen this club before! Might I join?

<center>

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next