Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Once Upon a Time
PostPosted: November 30th, 2012, 1:54 am 
Istari
Istari

Yeah, I think Charming royally messed up, no pun intended. :lol:

And I'm surprised people were so shocked about Hook and the heart too, I mean, he's not an evil character, but he aint exactly a saint either. I'm still skeptical about him being the one that took Aurora's heart, I still think there's somethin going on we dont know yet. And I agree with you, Hook will work with whoever will get him where he wants to be. And as soon as he gets to Storybrooke I will be a nervous wreck, since Rumple and Hook are my two favorite characters, I dont want either of them to die. Especially not because of the other one. *sigh* Cant they just be friends??

PostPosted: January 20th, 2013, 11:01 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

The only thing I can say about tonight's episode is NOPE.

Sig set and banner by the amazing Nurr!!

PostPosted: January 20th, 2013, 11:05 pm 
Istari
Istari

I absolutely love Belle....But I am still a 100% Hooker. I just love my pirate. Tonight's episode was a little...eh. I dont know. Seemed to be more like a filler storyline with a few bigger things shoved in.

PostPosted: February 19th, 2013, 1:13 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

my head is spinning after last sunday's episode, OMG we know who Bae is! and hell I KNEW all along lol

PostPosted: February 19th, 2013, 10:40 pm 
Istari
Istari

I JUST started watching this show (I watched the pilot episode only yesterday), and I can already tell that I'm going to be obsessed. I really like the modern twist on it... and of course it adds more interest to the show by switching back and forth and having more actors etc. My favorite characters so far are Emma (she's the main character, we're obviously supposed to like her), Rumpelstiltskin (I've got a thing for interesting villains, and I'm excited to see how he develops), and Snow (still the fairy tale character, but refreshingly more real and complex).

I'm getting the DVD set from a friend tomorrow afternoon, so I'll have to restrain myself and try not to watch all of the episodes at once!! :P

married Mr. Darcy 6/14/2012

PostPosted: February 20th, 2013, 1:19 am 
Istari
Istari

Maneth Eruvadhril wrote:
my head is spinning after last sunday's episode, OMG we know who Bae is! and hell I KNEW all along lol

(SPOILERS)
I know! My friend and I cooked up that theory before we had even met Henry's dad on screen! We just thought it would make a crazy twist, and come to find out it does!!! This show is so amazing!

Ariadne394 wrote:
I JUST started watching this show (I watched the pilot episode only yesterday), and I can already tell that I'm going to be obsessed. I really like the modern twist on it... and of course it adds more interest to the show by switching back and forth and having more actors etc. My favorite characters so far are Emma (she's the main character, we're obviously supposed to like her), Rumpelstiltskin (I've got a thing for interesting villains, and I'm excited to see how he develops), and Snow (still the fairy tale character, but refreshingly more real and complex).
I'm getting the DVD set from a friend tomorrow afternoon, so I'll have to restrain myself and try not to watch all of the episodes at once!! :P

It'll take some restraint, thats for sure! I'm completely obsessed with the show. And I love every moment of my obsession! :lol: I also love Rumpelstiltskin! So awesome!

PostPosted: February 20th, 2013, 4:16 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

Lithôniel wrote:
Maneth Eruvadhril wrote:

(SPOILERS)
I know! My friend and I cooked up that theory before we had even met Henry's dad on screen! We just thought it would make a crazy twist, and come to find out it does!!! This show is so amazing!

I started thinking that Bae might be Henry's dad from the moment we saw him at the beginning of episode one of season two, we had NO idea who he was but I just knew he was both Bae and Henry's dad, so glad I was right, this should be interesting, Rumple being Henry's grandpa and all.

PostPosted: February 21st, 2013, 1:21 am 
Istari
Istari

Should really be interesting, with what that seer told him about the boy...wonder if she was really talking about Henry or if they'll throw another twist at us in some way.

PostPosted: March 12th, 2013, 10:52 pm 
Istari
Istari

so what are everyone's thoughts now, after "The Millers Daughter"?? personally i'm still trying to scrub some scenes from my mind...

PostPosted: March 19th, 2013, 1:25 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

LMAO! well, I loved young Cora and her...interaction with Rumple, it was interesting (and I thought it was hot), Rose Mcgowan was a BRILLIANT young Cora, loved her. The scene with Rumple's phonecall to Belle and then asking Bae to hold his hand made me cry, a FIRST for me watching OUAT lol, I loved Bobby so much in them.
omg Cora is dead...and Snowwhite did it! ooohh the implications lol I loved that :P

PostPosted: March 19th, 2013, 11:54 pm 
Istari
Istari

SPOILERY

Actually the Cora/Rumple scenes are what I'm trying to scrub from my mind, LOL!!! But I agree, I thought it was an interesting twist, and I also thought the actress did an amazing job playing a young Cora, she really pulled it off well!! And yes! the Rumbelle phone call almost made me cry too! For one brief moment I felt like slapping Hook for what he did! (mind you I said brief :goofy: ) But very sneaky of Snow to pull that trick on Regina. Now it leaves the audience thinking 'if they had just given Cora her heart back, what would she have been like?'
And as for the latest episode...yay Graham!!! Made me wanna be bad in Storybrooke!! Not quite sure what I think about the whole 'Greg is searching for his father' angle, dont we have enough new characters/stories and characters with daddy issues for this season? Ah well, I just cant wait until the two part finale, albeit its a bitter sweet thing. Bitter because its the finale, but sweet because the episodes are titled "Second Star To The Right" and then "Straight On Till Morning", and a Neverland obsessed person like me knows just what that leads too!!! something I've been waiting for this whole season!!!

PostPosted: March 24th, 2013, 9:15 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

I don't really want to comment on that train wreck of tonight's episode aside from AUGUST NO BABY WHY and how much I hate Tamara, so all I can say is OH MY GOSH TOM ELLIS AS ROBIN HOOD. I NEVER KNEW I NEEDED THIS IN MY LIFE UNTIL NOW.

Sig set and banner by the amazing Nurr!!

PostPosted: March 24th, 2013, 11:43 pm 
Istari
Istari

Spoilers

I know, so sad. I guess August is gone for good now, along with the August/Emma romance I wouldn't have minded seeing, now we just have little boy Pinocchio. And someone needs to take Tamara down. Hard. And I cant wait to see Robin Hood! I adore that character!! Are the writers trying to sway me from my Hook??...Not gonna happen :lol: Cant wait to see what that character will bring to the show! Even though I just complained about us having enough new characters for this season! :lol:

PostPosted: March 25th, 2013, 11:51 am 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Location: Where there are handsome heroes and sexy villains.. all that need some lovin' ;)

*scuttles in*

Saw the first advert for the second series today! It is FINALLY coming to the UK.

Yay!

:boing:

*scuttles out*

^ By me and my SS *squiggle hugs*

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: March 25th, 2013, 7:15 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

Arabella Baggins wrote:
I don't really want to comment on that train wreck of tonight's episode aside from AUGUST NO BABY WHY and how much I hate Tamara, so all I can say is OH MY GOSH TOM ELLIS AS ROBIN HOOD. I NEVER KNEW I NEEDED THIS IN MY LIFE UNTIL NOW.

SPOILERS

I'm sad we won't get to see Eion Bailey as Pinocchio, I'm hoping he will show up again on a flashback or something but it was an interesting episode, I want Tamara to die a painful death cuz she's up to NO good, pretending to love Neal and hooking up with Owen :karate: :grr: when Pinocchio turned into a Little boy I knew he wouldn't remember what he told Emma lol
btw, don't know who Tom Ellis is but HELLO, looking forward to him

PostPosted: March 26th, 2013, 12:15 am 
Istari
Istari

I dont know who Tom Ellis is either, but excited for the character. The name seems familiar to me though... And I completely agree, Tamara needs to go down HARD!!! When young Pinocchio couldn't remember anything, although I expected it, I was still like GAH!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next