Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 17th, 2024, 11:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 4th, 2006, 8:58 pm 

I absolutely love her music! She's my all-time favourite singer! :D I've had one of her CDs since I was 13 but it was years before I realised that she was Enya's older sister and part of Clannad.
Recently, she changed the spelling of her name to Moya Brennan, which is how it pronouced, and I never know which spelling to use. :P It's confusing...

I own Whisper to the Wild Water and Two Horizons (which is under the name Moya Brennan), have most of Perfect Time and Misty-Eyed Adventures. I really want to get her new CD which has just come out, Signature. She's had several tracks from it up on her myspace at different points in time.

Nie - if you want to listen to her music, you can play tracks on her myspace or she has previews (click track list) on her website. But I'd definately say, if you like Enya, you'd like Moya's music.

My favourite songs include Peacemaker, Where I stand, To the Water, Hard to Break the Seal (ie, most of whisper to the wild water :P), Ancient Town, Mothers of the Desert,I Believe, the schiller remix of Show Me...

I really like Clannad's music, too. (the band she's in with her uncles and brothers) We've got a couple of their CDs. :)

Oh, and I know this is about music, but has anyone read her autobiography, The Other Side of the Rainbow? I really really liked it, it was very interesting.

support Arwen!
[+~^$#?]
</center>

Profile       WWW