Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 9:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2594 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160 ... 163  Next
 Post subject: Re: Family Tree RP Thread
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2015, 12:11 pm 
Dwarf at Heart
Dwarf at Heart

amariel wrote:
Thanks :) I was like oh no, there's no people here.. Hopefully more come back.

This forum has been around for a very long time. I'm an ancient member lol

People come and go, and some just moved on with their lives.

He saw there mirrored bright and fair

♥In a poly relationship with Kili and Tauriel♥

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: October 2nd, 2015, 9:50 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Yeah, life has an annoying way of wrenching us away from the forum. Life didnthat to me recently and now I can barely spend much time due to life issues.

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: October 15th, 2015, 11:00 pm 
Istari
Istari

Hello family!!!!!!! After a longer than expected hiatus, I am back! (For some reason I had problems logging into my account, I dunno) Lets see, what has happened since I've been gone? Ah, well, I changed my hair color (think Black Widow's hair from Avengers), I finally joined "my generation" and upgraded to a smart phone and immediately installed a JARVIS app onto it, work is still driving me insane (I've still got both of my jobs), I've been having and am still having tests run to figure out what autoimmune disease I apparently have, which has been fun, oh and I've recently become obsessed with an old show called JAG. Seriously, I'm crazy about it. So thats whats been going on with me. How is everyone else doing? Well I hope!

PostPosted: October 16th, 2015, 7:36 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Hey! Great to see you back! :).

I just recently got a smart phone too! Lol just about 4 months back.

Sounds like life is keeping hou busy as always. The hair sounds cool, though. The tests to find what autoimune desies... Not so much. That sounds like a bitnof a downer.

JAG used to be my favorite show. Lol I always thought it was pretty good.

For me, I have recently got two horses and have been training them. I grew up around horses and working with them and cattle so it os wonderful to have horses again! I never realized how much I missed them until I got these new ones.

PostPosted: October 16th, 2015, 6:52 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Welcome back! My Jurassic World pre-order is on the way (I ordered the 3D Blu-ray/DVD combo pack limited edition), so it will be nice to see it again after about two months. I saw it in theaters a total of ten times (same as AUJ), mostly in 3D, except for the last time, which was in 2D. I envy you being able to upgrade to a new phone, since I can't even afford to upgrade to Blu-ray (if only HDTVs weren't so expensive, since they cost as much as my rent, if not more) let alone a new smartphone (my phone is the old fashioned flip phone, with no camera). I also rebought my first Hobbit T-shirt (which is basically the same as one of the group posters for AUJ, but with just Thorin, Bilbo and Gandalf instead of the whole group, since I just can't wear singular character T-shirts, I get too embarrassed). One pre-order down, three to go (I also have the Extended Edition DVD of BoFA on pre-order, along with the last Chronicles book and the third season of Under the Dome on DVD). So, what's everyone's plans for Halloween? :)

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: October 20th, 2015, 12:39 am 
Istari
Istari

Jax Nova wrote:
JAG used to be my favorite show. Lol I always thought it was pretty good.
For me, I have recently got two horses and have been training them. I grew up around horses and working with them and cattle so it os wonderful to have horses again! I never realized how much I missed them until I got these new ones.

I absolutely love that show, I'm halfway through the first season, but I've also seen episodes from later seasons, though I've stopped watching the random reruns so that I can do a rewatch from the beginning. I just love the military spin on the courtroom drama, and I have to admit seeing guys in Navy uniforms for an hour makes darn good tv! :lol: And I would be so excited to get horses! Such amazing and gorgeous animals! :)

And hi Marida! Wow you've been busy with preorders, sounds like! I'm considering preordering the new Gillian Flynn book, but I'm not sure. Technically I dont need it right now, I could put it on my christmas list, but i get a discount for preordering it...ah the decisions! As for Halloween, if I work that day I'll be wearing my Halloween costume to work (I'll be dressing as a pirate, of course ;-) ) and then I'll be heading to a friends house for a spooky movie night! What about you?

PostPosted: October 20th, 2015, 7:25 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Yeah. I always liked the military aspect too! I am not huge on typical court room drama shows, though I do like some. JAG gave it a fresh feel and I loved that.

Indeed, they are beautiful animals. I was going to post pictures but couldn't fogure out how to get a picture from my phone to go onto the forum. It kept telling me it was not compatible. *shrugs*. Shows how much of a texhi I am. :p

PostPosted: October 20th, 2015, 6:17 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Tinker Bell wrote:
As for Halloween, if I work that day I'll be wearing my Halloween costume to work (I'll be dressing as a pirate, of course ;-) ) and then I'll be heading to a friends house for a spooky movie night! What about you?

I was going to dress up as Elsa from Frozen, but that interest kind of died (time to go back to Tangled, since I was finally able to order the soundtrack), so I'm dressing up as a green Renaissance princess (green being the color of the costume). I couldn't find any plain beige tights, so I had to buy some printed ones (and fishnets don't really go with the costume). I don't know how many times I dressed up as a pirate, but probably won't do it again until the next Pirates movie is out (dressed up as hubby last year, I'll post the pictures along with this year's Halloween photos, since I always get my picture taken). I just read on the Disney section (under the General category) of Fan Forum that Tangled is getting it's own TV series, but only on the Disney channel (which I'm not even sure if I can get it in my neck of the woods), so I may have to buy the seasons on Blu-ray or DVD (much like Under the Dome, even though I do get CBS. Still bummed it didn't get renewed for a fourth season. Apparently, the show that's replacing it is kind of lame, so a fourth season of Under the Dome would have been much more interesting). :confused:

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: October 26th, 2015, 8:04 pm 
Dwarf at Heart
Dwarf at Heart

I have no costume this year for Halloween, I'm sad. I had an idea to do a Modern AU-ish Tauriel, but I lacked the time and the money for it and I didn't think of idea until mid October. I've seen so many different modern styles for her and I couldn't decide what I wanted to go for, plus not knowing suitable places to get certain pieces of clothing. Oh well, maybe next year.

He saw there mirrored bright and fair

♥In a poly relationship with Kili and Tauriel♥

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: October 27th, 2015, 3:01 am 
Ent
Ent

Talk about JAG, and I missed it? Granted that I've never watched it, but I love the spin-off/turned series in its own right, NCIS.

I know. I bet you're all thinking WHO IS THIS STRANGER?!!

Yep. Erin is back.

I've been so busy. You know. Life. Rediscovering an old fandom, watching something new. Well, for me. I know I'm seriously late to the party, but I got into Desperate Housewives. I watched all eight series over the course of a week. It was pretty good. The serieses before the five year time jump were much better. But, I'm also happy the character I hated most died after the time jump. Mixed bag there. Both before and after have their good points.

♥ Married to Thranduil, 22 April 2014 ♥

Lónannûniel, Queen of the Woodland Realm ♦

Image Image Image

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: October 27th, 2015, 7:19 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Hey Erin! Good to see you again! I know all too well how life can do that. So how have things been other wise?

PostPosted: November 8th, 2015, 9:38 pm 
Ent
Ent

Jax, who is that in your signature? The woman with diamond freckles.

Image Image Image

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: November 8th, 2015, 9:44 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

That is Barris Offee from Star Wars. Lol

If I were to have aspouse in the AU family tree I was hoing to pick her but just never did.

PostPosted: November 8th, 2015, 10:01 pm 
Ent
Ent

Oh. I thought I would have remembered that. Which Star Wars, though? If she is in 1, I wouldn't remember. My Star Wars DVD collection is deliberately missing that one.

Image Image Image

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: November 8th, 2015, 10:04 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Lol Eppisode 1 wasn't the best but I still liked it. She was prodominately in eppisode 1 but also in the extended universe. Books and clone wars series.

PostPosted: November 9th, 2015, 2:22 am 
Ent
Ent

Ah. That is why then. Apart from episode one, I've seen none of those. It has been years since I saw episode 1.

Image Image Image

Profile       WWW            

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2594 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160 ... 163  Next