Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 25th, 2024, 10:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The best transport for traveling with friends
PostPosted: January 6th, 2023, 3:41 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

I want to arrange a tour around Europe with my friends. Suggest a transport company that operates throughout the European Union. I already have an itinerary, so I'm not looking for a travel agency but specifically a transport that will drive me along my itinerary.

Post subject: Re: The best transport for traveling with friends
PostPosted: January 6th, 2023, 4:38 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

I really like these trips with friends, when we make our own itinerary. This way we don't have to adjust to someone else's preferences and choose the best options for ourselves. We have used bcs-bus.com several times. This is an excellent transport service, which works in many European countries. You can contact there, I insist you to apply to this company. I have never had a negative impression in all the more than a dozen trips with them. I am sure you will appreciate the level of professionalism and have only good experiences.

PostPosted: January 6th, 2023, 5:17 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

I don't have enough friends to apply to a transportation company to rent a bus. In my situation, a regular sedan will be enough. I really envy people who can travel together with a large group.

PostPosted: February 13th, 2023, 10:42 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

I don't want to sound arrogant, but the bus tour is the last thing I will ever do. Sorry, my friends. I prefer to have only the best. So I traveled to Scotland with Jeep tour in Skye and everything was absolutely wonderful there. So you can really see the difference, when you tour is hand-assembled by real professionals.

PostPosted: May 24th, 2023, 6:34 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

It depends on how many people are planning to travel. For example, my friends and I rented a 9-seater car on https://rental24.co.uk/uk/leicester/9-seater when we were traveling in the UK. It was the perfect option for us as there were 6 of us and plenty of luggage

PostPosted: June 19th, 2023, 10:56 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

My hobby is traveling. I am currently looking for information on food tours. Exploring different cuisines and enjoying culinary travel has always been my desire, but I lack information about certain destinations and logistical aspects. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could share their personal experience or provide helpful advice.

PostPosted: June 19th, 2023, 11:54 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Do you like to travel? For truly good traveling, I suggest participating in a food tours Toronto. You can find more information about it on the website provided. You'll also find details about the routes and other relevant points of interest. I believe this experience will be useful for you.

PostPosted: July 25th, 2023, 12:54 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

no matter what transport you choose, the main thing is to plan your trip correctly

PostPosted: July 25th, 2023, 1:09 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Planning the perfect trip is an exhilarating task that involves careful research and decision-making. The thrill of exploring new places and indulging in exotic cuisines is what fuels my wanderlust. So, when I stumbled upon the article "Puerto Vallarta vs Cabo San Lucas: Which Is Better to Visit?" https://wayfaringviews.com/puerto-valla ... san-lucas/ . I knew I had struck gold. The anticipation of comparing these two breathtaking destinations, Puerto Vallarta and Cabo San Lucas, has got me on the edge of my seat. With each word I read, my excitement builds, and I can't wait to uncover which destination will win my heart.

PostPosted: August 10th, 2023, 9:53 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Have you ever thought about a pretty decent solution about how to travel by car or limousine? I know that to all who are living in NY or Hampton is a wonderful opportunity. Have you eve thought about - what is a limousine car https://www.ewlimo.com/what-makes-a-car ... limousine/ so I can tell you. It is a great chance to travel with a comfort to your favorite city.