Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 1:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fili & Kili fanfic
PostPosted: August 25th, 2014, 3:46 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Hey everyone so here is a fanfic I started awhile back for a school project, I would rate it T (teen) for violence and a small amount of detailed violence (in a small story told by Thorin about Moria) but other than that it is supposed to just be a fun fanfic of Fili and Kili as kids. Note: I do use a few quotes just because they fit in nicely with the story, I am not intending to steal anything! I just like those quotes and there are some flashbacks in the story just to let you know so you don't get confused! Also, please comment what you think and if you would like to see more, it is a rough draft but I would like to share it with you all! Thanks

~Nightengale

Thunk! “KILI!” came a yell behind me, I ran and hid, and watched as my Uncle Thorin came into the room, holding Fili’s favorite toy, which was pierced with an arrow...my arrow. “Kili, come out here right now!” came a yell from uncle.

I crept out of my hiding place behind a chair, and put my bow behind my back, hoping he wouldn’t see it. Uncle scowled,

“Kili, where is your bow?” he asked, I shrugged,

“What bow?” Uncle frowned and looked down at me,

“Kili…” he warned, I frowned and reluctantly handed over my prized bow.

Uncle took it from me and then knelt down in front of me, holding my brother Fili’s toy dragon. “Kili, how many times have I told you not to use your bow in the house?” I looked down and shuffled my feet nervously, Uncle put a hand on my shoulder, “Kili, not only have you disobeyed me, but you shot your brother’s toy. Why did you do that Kili?” asked uncle, lifting my face up, making me look at him.

“I was playing Defeat the Dragon! Fili’s toy was Smaug, and I shot him! Now Erebor is ours!” I smiled proudly, Uncle smiled momentarily, but then frowned,

“Kili, I’m glad you’re playing and having fun, but in the house is not the place to do archery, and your brother’s toy is not something to use as a target.” I nodded and looked down,

“Yes sir.” Uncle picked me up and put me on his shoulders,

“Good, now let’s go find Fili and apologize to him.”

“NO! He’ll never forgive me, uncle Thorin please don’t make me!” Thorin shook his head,

“Kili, you need to apologize to him, if he damaged one of your toys you would want him to apologize.” I sighed and rolled my eyes,

“Fine, but he better forgive me!” Thorin laughed,

“Don’t worry he will Kili.” With that he took me, on his shoulders, and over to Fili’s room.

“I’m sorry Fili.” I said, looking at Uncle,

“What are you sorry for Kili?” questioned uncle, I looked at Fili, who was looking down at me, with an expectant gaze.

“I’m sorry I shot your dragon, I won’t do it again. Will you forgive me?” Fili smiled and nodded,

“I forgive you Kili, just don’t do it again.” I smiled and hugged Fili, who embraced me back tightly.

Uncle smiled, and stood up from his previous kneeling position next to me.

“Good, now then, let’s get you two back home, your mother is expecting you.”

“No uncle no!” Fili and I both shouted at once,

“Please don’t make us leave, we want to stay with you and hear your stories! You’re way more fun than mom!” I exclaimed, Thorin smiled,

“Don’t worry Kili, I promise to come over tonight and tell you both a bedtime story.” Fili and I nodded,

“Ok, promise?”

“Promise. Now let’s go.”

Fili and I raced into the bedroom, and jumped onto our beds, which sat side by side in a little room, with a fireplace popping and sizzling happily in the corner. Fili jumped over to my bed, “What story do you want uncle to tell us Kili?” he asked smiling, I shrugged,

“I don’t know, all of uncle’s stories are pretty amazing, I hope that I can be as cool as he is when I grow up.” Fili shoved me over, to make more room for him,

“Naw, I don’t think anyone can be as cool as Thorin, but I’m sure you’ll be cool too.” I give Fili a shove back,

“Just you wait Fili, I’ll be just like uncle, you’ll see!” Fili gave me another shove, and I fell off the bed, “HEY!” I shouted as I landed with a thud

I quickly jump up and rub my sore bottom, glaring up at Fili, who winks with a childish grin, “Whoops, sorry Kili.” I jump back onto the bed and jump on Fili,

“Move over, this is my bed!”

Pretty soon we are both brawling over the bed, when suddenly my uncle comes in.

I’ve never seen any dwarf move so fast, I blinked and suddenly Fili was on his own bed under the covers and smiling innocently, while I was all tangled up in my blankets and Uncle Thorin was staring at me with a raised eyebrow.

“Kili, is there something wrong with your bed?” he asked knowingly, I shrugged

“There was a monster...?” I lied, Uncle Thorin rolled his eyes and came over to my bed, picking me up he placed me under my blankets and arranging them neatly. I huddled underneath my cave of blankets and peaked at uncle with one eye, while he checked on Fili.

“Is it story time uncle?” asked my brother excitedly.

“Oh yes please! Is it?” I echoed, uncle nodded and sat down on the edge of my bed,

“Yes, it is story time, what would you like to hear?”

“Oooh ooh!” I shouted, venturing out from under my covers and into my uncle’s lap. “Tell us the story about Moria!” I plopped down in Uncle Thorin’s lap while Fili nodded and jumped onto my bed, and sat next to us.

Uncle nodded, “If that’s what you want to hear?”

“YES!” we both shouted in unison, uncle smiled,
“Very well. The story of Moria is a long one-- so don’t tell your mother I am keeping you up late.”

“We won’t uncle!” said Fili, and I nodded.

“Ok, let’s begin. It wasn’t long after the Dragon Smaug took Erebor from us; we were wandering the lands, looking for a home. The city of Dale was in ruins, and the men who lived there were too busy finding their own home to help us. So we wandered in the wild, traveling over rivers and through valleys, through hot dry plains, and cold mountains; until finally, the Blue Mountains were in sight...”

“Thorin, this looks like a likely spot.” I turned to Balin, the dwarf who had spoken,

“Yes, it should do nicely, but is it inhabited?” Balin shrugged,

“I do not know, there is a village of men not too far from here, but as far as I know there is no life other than the wild animals on this mountain.” I nod stroking my slightly singed beard, and eyeing the mountains curiously, while another dwarf came up to me,

“Son, is this the place?” I look at my father, Thrain, and nod,

“Yes, this is the best place I can find for our people until we can find a way to retake our home.” Thrain nodded,

“Aye, the women and children will thrive here, Thorin come with me for a moment will you? And Balin, go ahead and start leading the people onwards. We will join you shortly.” says Thrain, Balin and I nod, and I walk off with Thrain as Balin leads our people down the slope towards the mountains.”

“What is on your mind Father?” I ask, unsure of why Thrain has called me away. Thrain did not look at me as we walked, but he spoke,

“I have been thinking about Moria.” I stopped short and stared at him,

“Moria? That place is far from here, and empty.”

“Exactly.”

“What do you mean father?” Thrain looked at me with a strange look.

“We cannot go on living like beggars hiding in the hills Thorin, we are dwarf lords! We deserve the fine halls and mithril of that mine! Moria, Thorin, think of it! A hall so large that the ceiling cannot be seen, the rocks hold veins of Mithril, long endless viens, we could have more riches than gold could offer!” I shake my head,

“Father, this is folly, those halls are empty for a reason. Not only were there orcs down in that hole, but a monster.”

“And have you seen that monster?”

“No.”

“Then what proof do we have that it is real? Or if it is, if it is still alive?”

“Father, we have no proof that it is alive or dead. It is real, do not forget the stories you told me as a child, a creature of Shadow and Flame desecrating our sacred halls, destroying, killing...and on top of that Orcs, father. Orcs came as the dwarves fled, and few made it alive to tell us of the horror in that darkness. We cannot, should not, try to take back that place. It is folly.”

“Thorin.” said Father sternly, taking my shoulder, “Am I hearing that you would rather hide among the wild animals, growing fat and old, forgetting your lineage! Than to march upon the great halls of Moria, and reclaim a home worthy of kings! Where you and your descendants would thrive, growing strong in the lap of royalty. Never to be bothered by evil again!” I shake my head,

“No father, I do not intend to grow lazy in the Blue Mountains, but Moria? You are right, there is a vast amount of riches there, would we not attract another Dragon? Or Thieves? Orcs? And there is still the unanswered question of the Monster.” Thrain glares at me,

“Do you think I care about the myth of a Balrog?! No, Thorin, there is no such beast! Now, quit arguing with me, I am your father, and your Grandfather Thror agrees with me, he is the King. He has decided, once the Women and Children are settled in the Blue Mountains, we will rally our forces, and march upon Moria.”

“What happened then Uncle? When you got to Moria?” interrupted Fili, I nod as Uncle frowns with his answer.

“We marched upon Moria, expecting little or no battle...we found ourselves outnumbered by Orcs...”

“Father, we cannot win this battle, there are simply too many!” I yell over the clanging of armor and weapons. Thrain scowls at me,

“I will not flee! Moria shall be ours!” I am about to shout back, but am attacked by a brutal Orc wielding a curved sword. I duck and swing my own sword, cleaving the Orc in two, Thrain and I are separated.

Suddenly, I hear a scream from across the battlefield, and I look. I run forward when I see Thror, fighting against a pale Orc: Azog the Defiler. Thror is losing, badly. His sword gone, holding only his battered shield. I run faster, slashing through Orcs and pushing Dwarves out of my way.

I skid to a stop suddenly, as the unthinkable happens, the unbelieveable. Thror loses. I stare at Azog in horror as my grandfather is slain...

“Did you kill him Uncle? Did you make Azog pay?!” I shouted, engrossed in the horrific tale. Thorin scowls,

“I made him pay, he surely died of his wounds...”

“NO!” I yell and charge Azog, as the Pale Orc runs at me with his huge mace, swinging it, he knocks my sword out of my hand, and I fall over from the force of the impact.

Azog advances, and I roll to avoid being crushed. Suddenly, I notice beside me is an Oaken Branch, Azog swings again, and I grab the branch, blocking his attacks.

Attack after Attack is fended, off, while I back up slowly. Luring Azog closer to where my sword lays. Azog suddenly knocks me down again, right next to my sword. Azog raises his mace, ready to bring it down. Quickly, I grab my sword and swing as he does, my blade cutting his arm off...

“You cut off his arm? And left him!?” Shouted Fili, Thorin grunts,

“I had no choice, the Orcs surrounded Azog and took him back into Moria. We charged, and won the battle. But no songs were sung that night, our fallen were beyond the count of grief, Thror slain by Azog, and my father...no sign of him anywhere. We few survived, but we did not stay. That Mountain was a cursed place to us. We took Thror’s body and came back here, to the Blue Mountains.” He says sadly and I snuggle closer to Uncle,

“Uncle, will you ever go back? To Moria, or Erebor?” I ask anxiously, “I don’t want you to die.” Thorin hugs me tightly,
“No Kili, I will not return to Moria, Erebor yes, one day; but I promise you I will not die before my time. Now, it is time for bed.” Uncle lifts me up and sets me under my blankets. Then stands, moving to where Fili’s oil lamp is burning, he turns it off and leaves...

(So that is all I have so far, please let me know what you think, if the rating was accurate and if you would like to see more!)

Post subject: Re: Fili & Kili fanfic
PostPosted: November 6th, 2014, 11:11 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

I liked very much this fanfiction please keep writing it
maybe one day i wiil write one

PostPosted: November 6th, 2014, 11:51 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

PostPosted: December 9th, 2014, 4:13 pm