Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 24th, 2024, 9:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Aragorn and the angeli
PostPosted: April 1st, 2011, 7:50 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

this story starts in the felowship of the ring. There is a race called the angeli where they are very powerful and can move objects, mind read, telepathic, control elements, make things appear and put a protective sheild round them. they are also immortal.
the angeli were hunted down by souron in the old days for their blood which gives the mortality and power, they poisoned the angeli and ripped out their hearts so they would stay dead, suddenly some of the remaining angeli used all their power to create a spell which drained the bodies of blood so that the bad people wouldnt get it. only one angeli remains which is Lucie, she has long black hair down to her knees and white skin, she is so slim and small that she can be picked up with one hand, she is about the height of aragorns chest but is as thin as a ruler. the maturity of an angeli is to look around 25 years old but lucie will look very young (16-18) because of her being very weak and ill when she was rescued by gandelf.
Her story starts when gandelf brings her to the shire to keep her safe, she has been tortured so she wont let anyone near her or touch her. in the future when the hobbits meet aragorn at the prancing pony he falls in love with lucie gradually (arwen is only a sister to him) he wants to help her to overcome her fear of people.

the story starts when frodo and Lucie are under a tree reading when they hear gandelf.
new ideas for the story and new chapters will be appreciated thanks x

Last edited by Angeli on April 1st, 2011, 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Aragorn and the angeli
PostPosted: April 1st, 2011, 7:55 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Lucie and frodo were sitting under an old oak tree at the morning of their uncle bilbo's birthday, they were passing time until the party when suddenly they heard the familiar sound of Gandelfs horse and cart coming up the hill.
they smiled at each other and ran down the hill to meet the old wizard, when they got to the headge they stopped along side gandelfs slow moving cart. Frodo looked at Lucie and they both smiled cheekily "your late!" they both cried in mock anger.

PostPosted: April 1st, 2011, 9:39 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Gandelf look up slightly at the two mischevious figures at the side of him, he tried to hide his laughter as he answered in equal mock anger: "a wizard is never late, lucie and frodo baggins. nor is he early, he arrives preciseley when he means to!"
Sneaking a quick look at them both gandelf tried to keep a straight face, however the two young rascals were fit to burst out laughter which set him off, they all started laughing as frodo announced how pleased they were to see him and they both lept on the cart to hug him (rather frodo did but lucie slid quietly to the side and just nodded politley to him, even with the people she classed as family she didnt like to get too close to people).
Riding on the cart they had a fun conversation about how gandelf had disturbed the peace, frodo and lucie both found is side splittingly funny but they told him very seriously (well, trying to) that he was classed as a nusience to some of the hobbits, the look on gandelfs face was priceless!
Frodo and Lucie finally got off the cart and said a quick goodbye, hesitently lucie gave a little hug to him and frodo whispered in gandelf's ear: "she's making a little progress now gandelf, i believe she is getting stronger!"
Smiling at the little hobbit gandelf drove on thinking about the first time he had found Lucie, she wouldnt talk or go near anyone. she still hardly ever went near anyone exept bilbo, frodo, gandelf, merry and pippin (frodo's cousins) and sam; but it was a relief that a year ago she had finally started talking just a little bit (she was still very quiet).
Putting those thoughts aside gandelf parked the cart up and got down to see a small hobbit house that was so familiar even after all those years. Bilbo's house.

Last edited by Angeli on April 1st, 2011, 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: April 1st, 2011, 9:59 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

later that night...

Lucie picked up all the cups and plates and put them in a large washing tub, the guests were coming and going with all their plates and it was very tiring. Luckily for lucie even though everything was bigger than her one of the gifts of an angeli was being very strong so lifting everything was quite easy (even though her hands were as small as a baby's!)
hearing gandelf's fireworks outside lucie smiled at the fond memories of when she first came to bag end and gandelf has given her a firework display for her first bithday on the 11th of october.
Suddenly there was a loud bang and a load of screams, before lucie could runsh out there was a sudden round of applause. confused lucie's questions were soon answered as gandelf dragged in a very scorched looking merry and pippin. pippin told lucie of how he and merry had set off the big dragon firework and now had to do the dishes as punishment.
Laughing at their miserable faces lucie pointed to the huge and evergrowing stack of plates and dishes and left the boys to their work.
She rushed out side to meet frodo and sam to hear bilbo's speech, she felt a bit scared and uneasy with all the people around so she climbed up a nearby tree and watched from there.
Bilbo's speech was short and strange, lucie had a nagging feeling that something was going to go wrong when she heard in bilbo's mind: "I hope frodo and Lucie will be ok without me".
Panicking Lucie jumped from the tree just as bilbo had announced he was going, when all of a sudden he dissapeared! shocked Lucie looked around and saw frodo and gandelf looking equally as worried, she was about to rush up to the house and start searching for bilbo when gandelf's presence was known to her. turning around she saw him shake his head and wandered off himself, sighing loudly she understood what he meant and sat herself down near frodo to wait.

PostPosted: April 1st, 2011, 10:15 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

During the time that they were waiting Frodo had to deal with all the guests and get everyone settled, Lucie tried to tune in to gandelf and bilbo's thoughts but gandelf replied back to her own mind to give them some privicy, she always did what gandelf said so she defeatedly left them in peace.
About half an hour later frodo had finished dismissing the guests and clearing up, he guestured to her to go with him and they both rushed to the house shouting bibo's name. opening the door frodo walked in first and bent down to pick something off the floor, it was a ring Lucie had never seen before in all her time at bag end (Note: lucie is 85 years old but looks 16, the most she will look when she has reached maturity will be 19/20 but she may look younger with her being very small. she lived with her own people for 30 years, gandelf for 20 years who learnt her to control her power and then bag end from then till now).
She was about to ask what was going on when a pain shook her whole body, evil was in the room. Gandelf jumped up and dragged frodo away from lucie who was on the floor shaking, picking her up he muttered a sort of spell that ceased her troubles.
Looking to frodo he said "bilbo has left bad end and all his possesions to the both of you, however frodo you must keep that ring safe and secret but away from lucie; i have to leave urgently on a very important mission".
Frodo was in despair and answered "but i dont understand!"
Gandelf looked at the young hobbit sadly and patted him on his shoulder, "I will return frodo, just keep the ring away from lucie and keep it a secret, never put it on".
With that gandelfs tall figure retrated out the door and into the night, frodo silently wished him good look not knowing that when gandelf returned frodo and Lucie's lives would be in great danger.

PostPosted: April 1st, 2011, 10:38 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

a few weeks passed anon the eve of gandelf's return, lucie, sam and frodo has been to the market to get some new plants for sams garden. walking up to bag end they wished sam a good night and walked side by side talking about general things.
Lucie told frodo she was going to cook him something nice tonight to save him the trouble of only cooking for himself, lucie couldnt eat human/hobbit food as angeli's lived off of water and a kind of nectar from flowers like faeiries eat. the angeli was the only race which couldnt eat food which was proberbly why they were so slim (adult angeli's were bigger) but they were decended from the faerie race so that was probably why.
Steeping into bag end Lucie could feel a presence in the house and looked at frodo worryingly, she could alway's tell who the presence was but it was being shut off from her which must mean.. "Gandelf!" Lucie cried as he came out from nowhere, gandelf looked very worried and turned to frodo saying "is it secret, is it safe?"
Lighting the fire and candles with her poweres (she just set fire to them) she watched as frodo got a tightly sealed envelop from a basket that lucie had been told to keep away from.
Gandelf snatched it from frodo's hand and told lucie to move away as he tossed it into the fire. Not wanting to be near the seemingly evil ring that was creeping out of the envelope she sat on a chair at the other end of the room.
She watched as frodo looked at the markings on the ring and then listened to gandelf telling them that the ring was dangerous.
"This is the one ring, sauron had returned and now will do anything to get it back. It wants to be found".
Lucie stood up angrily and stormed other to gandelf, speaking so much than she had ever done in her whole life.
"you are telling me that the enemy who was responsible for my people's death has now returned and is sending out evil beings to kill us for the ring? I thought I would be safe here! As soon as they find the ring they will know im here and it will be the end of everything!"
Taking lucie's hand who flinched at the contact Gandelf spoke reassuringly "that is why you must get out of here and not let them get the ring, it is crucial for you to do this and I promise I will not let anything happen to you".
Looking at frodo she turned to the man who had raised her as his own, taking a deep breath the answered:
"what must we do?"

PostPosted: April 1st, 2011, 1:50 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

"you must take the road to bree" Gandelf said whilst frodo and lucie packed. "wait for me at the inn of the prancing pony".
Frodo busied himself packing food and clothes whilst lucy who didn't need food and whos clothes where tiny packed her who wardrobe, extra cloaks, hairbrushes and a small bear that frodo had given her. when she had finished her bag still felt like there was nothing in it.
She grabbed her sword and dagger that gandelf had given her long ago which were light and elf made. and put on her locket with a small letter from her parents inside, frodo grabbed his bag and they were about to leave when there was a rustle in the hedge by the window.
"Get down" Gandelf ordered and creapt towards the window with his staff at hand, tentitivly he lowered the staff and with a swiff movement he thumped the figure that seemed to be hiding outside the window.
Suddenly he pulled up the shaking figure that was sam gamgee and slammed him on the table ordering what he had heard.
"I only heard some things about a dark lord and the end of the world sir i didn't mean any harm, sir please don't do anything to me" sam said desperatly, "don't turn me into anything unnatural".
Gandelf looked up amusingly at lucie and frodo who smiled back and then he looked back at sam. "No? I think I have a better use for you!"

PostPosted: April 1st, 2011, 3:01 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

just to reduce confusion from the replies i have had. the angeli may have seemed powerful and people are wondering how they could be killed so easily. the answer of what really happened will be in later parts when lucie has a flash back which is coming up soon.
thanks

PostPosted: April 1st, 2011, 3:28 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

"hurry up samwise, keep up!" Gandelf bellowed as sam fell behind yet again. gandelf led the three into the woods and stopped just at the end that leads out of the shire, "this is where i leave you now" Gandelf said unhappily, "remember to keep safe and never put the ring on".
Lucie looked up at the old wizard and then did something that shocked the others, she threw her arms around gandelf and hugged him tightly, flinching as she did so put accepting his hug back.
Gandelf smiled proudly at the little girl and patted her head warmly, then he nodded to the others and rode away without a look back.

Looking at each other sam, frodo and lucie started their long journey that would take them for the first time out of saftey and out of their home, the trek was long and peaceful and no one really knew what to say to each other as they were each full of worry themselves.
when they got to the edge of the corn field lucie felt sam stop behind them and she knew what he was thinking. "this is it" he said, "this is what?" Frodo asked in confusion.
"I take one more step, it's the furthest from home that i have ever been". Lucie smiled fondly and synpethetically at her friend whilst frodo encouraged him to take that one step.
"remember what bilbo used to say..." frodo started to recite the warnings and lessons that their uncle had taught them, lucie closed her eyes a little and could almost hear his voice. She wondered what her own parents would say if they could see her now, suddenly her thoughts were interrupted by too heavy figures crashing into her; instinctivly she punched them and got as far away as possible but then hearing the familiar voices (that were now in pain from her punch) she stopped herself. Pippin and merry were on the floor amongst what looked like half a market of food whilst lucies hearing could hear angry shouts from miles away, pulling them selves away they started gathering the food whilst sam said some thing what answered lucies worst fears: "you've been in farmer maggots crop!"
Protesting the boys tried to dump the stuff on them but stopped when they herd the farmer and his dogs coming closer, looking at each other in horror they all yelled to run and they set off through the fields whislt merry and pippin compained that farmer maggot was clearly over reacting.
Suddenly lucie came to the edge of the hill which had a steep drop and tried to get everyone else to stop. however pippin kept on going and bumped into them all which sent them falling down the hill.

PostPosted: April 1st, 2011, 4:03 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

a harsh thud broke the yells as everyone landed on the road, lucie was the first to jump up and start yelling at her stupid friends, pippin shouted over the top of everyone only concerned about the food and his stomach when frodo shouted out loudly "Get off the road!!"
lucie then clutched her head in pain as she could feel the most evil presence (she had learnt to tune ou the ring throughout the journey and also didnt walk as close to frodo) coming towards them. frodo lightly grabbed her and they all hid underneath a ridge made by trees and held their breath in fear.
they could all hear the pounding of horse feet coming closer and then stop by their hiding place, lucie felt really cold and could sense the ring becoming even more powerful before. Grabbing frodo's hand to stop him from touching the ring she held still as a dark black figure loomed over the tree trying to find them, looking to merry she signalled to him to throw the back and was so thankful when he did as the rider rode swiflty away.
They all clambered up from their spot and ran for cover, turning to frodo they each knew what they had to do.
"we have to get to bree".

Running through the dark lucie felt every inch of fear coming from her companions, they fled through the trees when all of a sudden lucie shouted them to stop. Frodo turned to her in confusion and was answered by a black rider coming out in front of them.
Lucie used her power to send a blast of fire at the rider and grabbed the others as they raced to the buckleberry ferry. hearing the screams she clutched her head as the injured rider charged at great pace towards them, lucie was the first to get to the ferry and skillfully untied the rope as sam, merry and pippin leaped on it. Frodo had fallen behind and was in danger of being caught when lucie sent another blast of fire which this time hit the rider fully and sent it's whole body bursting into flames. As frodo jumped on the ferry with her lucie's joy at killing their pusuer was short-lived as 6 more riders paused at their fallen companion and with an earsplitting cry they raced off into the dark.
turning to merry she asked "how long to the next crossing?"
With clenched teeth in fear merry answered, "brandywine bridge, 20 miles".

PostPosted: April 1st, 2011, 4:13 pm 

Just a thought: This is much more of a story than an RP, you may get more feedback if you'd put it up in the fanfiction section, since most of our writers are there. :)

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: April 1st, 2011, 4:38 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

thanks for the reply. however i cant move the whole story so i'm just going to finsh it here if that's ok, anyone is welcome to read it.

An hour later lucie began to hear the comforting voices of the village of bree, although it frightened her that there were so many people she was glad to leave the dangerous forest behind.
As they entered bree they were blocked by a wooden was with a small door on the side, frodo politley knocked and stood back as an old man with beady eyes opened the door. "what have we got here eh? hobbits, 4 hobbits and a it's gandelf's girl!" (lucie had been to bree before and everyone was used to her apperence now.)
"what business brings you here then?" Frodo glared at the man and answered, " we are heading for the prancing pony, our business is our own".
Steeping back to let them in the man huffed and replied "alright, i didn't mean no offense, its my job to ask questions. 4 hobbits and a young child wondering about at night anybody would be susspisious."
Leaving the nosy door man behind the 5 wandered swiftly through the busy streets looking towards the prancing pony. Sam caught everyones attention and pointed towards the finally found inn across the road, dodging more horses they all ran up and in to the prancing pony towards the bar.
Frodo cleared his throat to catch someones attention and they were all greeted by a friendly looking chap behind the counter. "Well hello masters and lady, what brings you here this fine night?"
"we wish to stay at the inn" Frodo announced, "we are friends of gandalf the grey, can you tell him we have arrived?"
The barman looked at them in confusion and muttered gandalfs name, then recognition came across his face and he stated "oh gandalf, old fellow with a beard! haven't seen him in 6 months".
Lucie gasped and they all turned round to each other in worry, they all finally decided to stay and wait for gandalf as it would be safer here than outside.
Ordering their drinks they all sat down at an empty table that for lucies sake (who was getting restless) was as far away from company as possible. Sitting down next to merry lucie rested her head on the table and sighed, her thoughts kept diverting to the ring and sauron; she started thinking about the dreadful day when everyone she loved had died.

The whole of middle earth was in danger of war, sauron had been gathering his forces to try and rule to world and the powerful angeli were next on the target list. Sauron could think nothing better than to have the powers the angeli had but he knew they could not die by blades, the only way to weaken them so they could not use their powers to defend themselves was to poison them. The orcs snuck into the village that night and polluted the entire water supply with a long lasting poison, they waited in hiding so that they could catch their weakend pray.
Lucie remembered the looks on their people's faces when they were poisoned, like the light been drawn out of sun. They had stopped lucie before she drank the water and hid her as the orcs invaded the village. they found lucie and she was taken with the harmed angeli to sauron who mutilated their bodies and finally killed them for good, however one of the elders had the strength to draw the blood out of everyones body (exept lucie) so sauron couldnt get their powers. Lucie had to watch as one by one in rage sauron killed her people by ripping out their hearts, she was also beaten and couldnt control her powers back then and sometimes couldnt defend herself efficiently. thankfully she managed to escape whilst a few remaining angeli diverted saurons attention, they too were killed.

Lucie rubbed her head as if to try to get rid of the awful memories of her past, gandalf had found her in isengard a few days after in a very bad state, she had actually died once but came back alive with the angeli being immortal (when they have their hearts in their bodies that is) and she was so thankful to him for helping her.
Coming out of her thoughts she felt someone watching her and she turned around to see a pair of eyes staring straight back at their table; seeing their unease sam said "that fellows done nothing but stare at you and frodo all night".
Lucie tuned back out as frodo asked the barman who the man was, she was growing more restless by the minute and had finally had enough. turining to merry she asked where pippin was who answered that he was at the bar. Looking around she saw pippin who was taliking very loudly about the shire...and frodo.
Lucie jumped up but frodo had already done it and he lept over to pippin who spilt his ale, lucie could only watch in horror as frodo slipped and the ring was thrown up into the air. Onlookers watched in amazment as the ring came down on frodo's finger, who then dissapeared.

PostPosted: April 2nd, 2011, 10:02 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

hi just like to say im no longer posting my story on this website but on the actual fanfiction so you can find it there. thanks x

PostPosted: April 3rd, 2011, 10:51 am 
Dwarf
Dwarf

It is really good! I just could not stop reading! LoL i would try to write one but i am trying to write a book at the moment, if you want to know what it is about message me! I say keep writing :-D