Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 4:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The best site for non-standard dating
PostPosted: March 17th, 2023, 4:41 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Hi all! I want to discuss a delicate issue with everyone. I have a colleague. We won't name names. He became a trans woman last year. I can say that she went to this goal for a long time. And there is one problem that is clearly visible. She doesn't have a relationship partner. I cannot interfere with direct advice. But I would like to submit an idea about online dating. Tell me a site for trans dating in UK

Post subject: Re: The best site for non-standard dating
PostPosted: March 17th, 2023, 6:16 am 
Hobbit
Hobbit

It's more difficult than it looks. Trans women are more fragile and do not take any negativity well. You need to choose the site where there is user support in order to protect yourself from possible haters.

PostPosted: March 17th, 2023, 9:51 am 
Hobbit
Hobbit

Greetings! This topic is relevant for the current generation. We got more freedom and also more red lines. My boss strictly forbids communication on personal topics during working hours. This can lead to fines and dismissal. Can you use public sites to give advice? You can make a post about it on FB and add links - https://datinger.uk/best-trans-dating-sites-uk/ Your friends will see it in the news feed, but it won't be an invasion of privacy. I became very careful about boundaries after several scandals and lawsuits among my colleagues.

PostPosted: March 21st, 2023, 9:27 am 
Hobbit
Hobbit

Hey everyone, if you're looking for a dating site that caters to non-standard relationships, I recommend checking out the article that lists the best dating sites for such preferences. From polyamorous relationships to fetish dating, this article covers a range of niche dating sites that cater to specific needs. The reviews which you can find here provide a detailed breakdown of each site's features, so you can make an informed decision before signing up. Whether you're new to non-standard dating or a seasoned pro, this article is definitely worth checking out.