Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently June 17th, 2024, 3:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What is a minesweeper game?
PostPosted: May 27th, 2024, 6:16 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Mine sweeper is a classic representative of hyper-casual puzzles that require attention, logic and active thinking. Your task is to accurately determine the location of all the bombs on the field by opening empty cells. This is done as follows: you click anywhere on the playing field and open it partially, and numbers appear in the cells along the edge of the open part.

After clicking on the first closed cell, a large area of the playing field opened. We see many opened empty cells in the middle of the field, as well as two areas (on the right and left) with closed cells, around which there are opened cells with numbers. Thanks to these numbers, we can determine which unopened cells contain mines. For example, consider the cell marked with a red circle. The number 1 inside this cell means that only one mine is hidden in the cells surrounding this cell. There are a total of eight cells around this cell, seven of which are already open: four open empty cells (three empty cells on the left and one empty cell below) and three open cells with numbers (the cell on the right contains the number 2, the cell above contains the number 1 and the cell in the lower right corner of our circled cell also contains the number 1). Since these seven cells are already open, there can be no mines in them. The only cell that still remains closed is at the top right and is marked with a blue circle. Around our cell with the number 1, marked with a red circle, there is only one mine, and at the same time there is only one closed cell in which this mine can be hidden: it is marked with a blue circle. Therefore, you can mark this cell with a flag on the playing field. We can do this by right-clicking on the cell.

Post subject: Re: What is a minesweeper game?
PostPosted: May 27th, 2024, 6:29 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Yes, I am familiar with the rules of this game. And I played minesweeper a long time ago, about 10 years ago. Now I have a renewed interest in this logic game and I hasten to share with you the site with the game infinite minesweeper. Here you can play endlessly at any time and without registration to improve your brain and logical skills.