Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently July 27th, 2024, 10:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What gifts are given to men?
PostPosted: February 24th, 2023, 2:12 pm 
Dwarf
Dwarf

My brother will have a birthday very soon. He will be 29 years old. What kind of gifts do men like?

Post subject: Re: What gifts are given to men?
PostPosted: February 25th, 2023, 1:55 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

It is very important to remember that when making a gift to a man, you are trying to please him, not yourself. Accordingly, a man should be given what he wants and what he needs, and not what you yourself considered useful for him. Let's say you decided that it would be good for him to switch to a healthy diet, so you gave him a set of books and DVDs about tasty and healthy food. This is just an example of what not to do.

PostPosted: February 25th, 2023, 2:05 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

In order for your gift to be really needed, you will have to carefully observe your man. Observe to understand his true values, on which he spends his energy and time. My brother is a hunting enthusiast. And for him my gift was valuable, such as infrared rifle scope https://www.atncorp.com/thermal-scope-thor-hd

And I am grateful to the staff of ATN for helping me choose the really best scope for hunting. My brother appreciated it

PostPosted: February 25th, 2023, 3:30 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

If you are looking for creative and unique gift ideas, I recommend looking here https://bodo.com/tr/. Select the filter "for men" and you will see all the offers of the site. You can choose anything! It can be both a romantic gift and an extreme one :) Your gift will be issued in the form of a certificate and in a beautiful package. It's nice to give

PostPosted: March 21st, 2023, 2:35 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

You can donate good alcohol. Men like whiskey. Your favorite whiskey/history lover will enjoy this gift set. And a whiskey infusion decanter that allows them to experiment with different woody flavors.

PostPosted: March 21st, 2023, 2:58 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

I think an evening spent at the grand clapham junction would be a great gift. Just here https://redevents.uk/venues/4-the-grand-clapham-junction.html choose tickets for music concerts in this amazing hall. There is a special atmosphere here. The feeling of lightness that this evening will give can be amazing!

PostPosted: April 19th, 2023, 3:03 am 
Hobbit
Hobbit

Hello. My favorite site of various cards and gifts always helps me with this question. I ordered a postcard for my 50th birthday https://boomf.com/collections/50th-birthday-cards . Unique and beautiful design will not leave anyone indifferent. Please your loved ones. On the site you will find other gift ideas.

PostPosted: June 30th, 2023, 8:46 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Outdoor enthusiasts may enjoy camping gear, hiking equipment, or even a new bike. Additionally, experiences such as adventure trips, concert tickets, or spa treatments can create lasting memories. Ultimately, understanding the recipient's passions and preferences will help in selecting a gift that truly resonates with them and showcases your thoughtfulness.

PostPosted: June 30th, 2023, 8:56 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

A detailed and beautifully crafted world wall art map can make an excellent gift for a man who appreciates exploration, geography, or simply has a love for the world. It serves as both a decorative piece and an educational tool, allowing him to visually explore different countries, continents, and landmarks from the comfort of his own space. This thoughtful present can inspire wanderlust and spark conversations about travel experiences or future adventures.