Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 18th, 2024, 10:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 6th, 2006, 9:34 pm 

well my hair is dark like arwen's but my perosnality leans more towards eowyn

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 8th, 2006, 1:18 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

According to the looks I'd say frodo, because of my curly hair (which is always doing what it wants, but not what I want) and this really blue eyes
And the personality...um...I'd say Pippin

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 8th, 2006, 1:23 pm 
Maia
Maia

if we go by what people tell me, they say i'm always there and that i listen. the people at camp said that it was really cool how i was there for everyone in that cabin, and one of them (a LOTR fan) told me that for that week i was her Sam. so i guess i'm Sam personality wise.

as to looks? umm.... i don't know... i don't think anyone looks like me.

<center>“Envy consists in seeing things never in themselves, but only in their relations. If you desire glory, you may envy Napoleon, but Napoleon envied Caesar, Caesar envied Alexander, and Alexander, I daresay, envied Hercules, who never existed.”
at one point, I was alejandrah.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 8th, 2006, 9:28 pm 
Istari
Istari

Well, I'm definatly most alike in personality to Arwen. Some of her same personality traits and values are much alike to mine. As for who I look like... I honestly could not say. I don't think I look like anyone at all, except that my hair is very long and wavy. It is however too light to resemble Arwen's and too dark to resemble Eowyn's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 10th, 2006, 5:37 pm 
Maia
Maia

if my hair was longer i'd look like Arwen!!! i even have a pointy ear! (in my family some of us have extra cartlage in our ears, thus giving it a point. not a elf-like point, but i still have a pointy ear. i'll take a pic of it and post it.)

<center>“Envy consists in seeing things never in themselves, but only in their relations. If you desire glory, you may envy Napoleon, but Napoleon envied Caesar, Caesar envied Alexander, and Alexander, I daresay, envied Hercules, who never existed.”
at one point, I was alejandrah.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 10th, 2006, 5:52 pm 
Istari
Istari

:) That's awesome, Shea. :-D

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 17th, 2006, 7:07 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

i would honestly and truthfully answer as to being Legolas. i am not saying that 'cuz i like him, Sam and Aragorn are my fav caractors. but for real, in ALL of the quizes that i have taken, i come out as Legolas. Loyal to the core, jumping into battel without fear for my self *i have gotten VERY beat-up for this kind of thinking* i have a temper that gets me into life and death situations sometimes, and, i [i]excell[/i] at archery. i often walk around with a mask on, *not litteraly, just no expresion* i get angery very quick if someone DARES to say a bad word about my friends. i live in the deep dark woods of pennsylvania, much like mirkwood where i live. i go for walks in the forest almost every day. drink from the stream near our proporty, ride one of my three horses, * shadow moe and jericho,* whose nick names are, sadron, meaning faithful in elvish, galwär, meaning sunlight in elvish, and néfredäl

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 21st, 2006, 6:11 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

in apperance i am most like Arwen. i have long dark brown wavy hair, fair skin, long face, full lips, large eyes(not blue), tall, long slender hands. it is rather weird actually.

in personallity i am like Gimili :) no doubt about it. sometimes like Theoden King.

Last edited by Aylan on July 23rd, 2006, 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 21st, 2006, 9:35 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

cool!!!! sweet! i love people that look like people from LOTR. isn't Gimli FUNNY!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :) :bye2:

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 22nd, 2006, 4:54 am 
Hobbit
Hobbit

I am most like Eowyn...I am blonde and I have very long hair...
but the personality... :explode:

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 21st, 2006, 6:45 am 
Maia
Maia

I would probably say Eowyn all around. I am told over and over again I look like Eowyn. I have a hint of Galadriel in my looks as well.

I feel like Eowyn quite a lot and I get her on all the personality quizzes. But I'm also a lot like Aragorn. It's rather hard to explain why and would take a while. I'm also like Merry cuz I get get hyper and crazy and do things on impulse, but when I get quiet I can be very calm and really think.

PM me with prayer requests
www.therebelution.com
</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 19th, 2006, 5:19 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Well, I like to think of myself as being like Galadriel. I do have the hair, almost, although mine is straight (but I can braid it when it's wet, and then it's wavy when it dries!)
In LotR personality tests, I always get either Galadriel or Pippin. Coincidentally, they're two of my favorite characters...hm...anyojne else notice this "phenomenon"?
Can we include Silmarillion characters as well?
If so, I'm like Maglor. I love music and I play two instruments, and I sing, I guess. I am usually peaceful and dislike violence, but I will fight fiercely if I have good cause (such as protecting my friends/family).
Interestingly enough, on a Valar personality test, I got Vaire. *shrug*

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 20th, 2006, 6:39 am 
Ent
Ent

I think my personality is mixed because some traits of Eowyn are there in me but some traits of Legolas are also there. :P And in apperance my hair are like Arwen's but that's that.Nothing in common with any of the characters. :)

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 25th, 2006, 11:21 am 
Dwarf
Dwarf

I have no idea who I'm most like. I am definitely not as pretty as any of them, so in looks... I don't know. I have brown hair and eyes, so I'm probably some random human.

Personality? Again, not nearly as nice/strong/funny as any of them. I suppose in my love of beauty and learning I am like an elf, and I always try to stand up for what I believe in, so in that way I am a bit like Eowyn I suppose...

~Iri

by my buddy Emma Jean. Images by Jonathon Earl Bowser

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 28th, 2006, 12:30 am 
Maia
Maia

Location: 'Dance like flame cuase theres no gravity, and now I am just a candle trying to stay lit...

I think im most like Frodo and Aragorn and in looks well im not sure....my face looks cinda like frodos but not the eyes

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 28th, 2006, 7:22 pm 
Istari
Istari

Someone once told me I looked like Arwen... :blink:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next