Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 1:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Revival Suggestion* Revival Video 1 Complete for test ru
PostPosted: November 24th, 2012, 1:07 pm 
Dwarf
Dwarf

Lol, I wouldn't contact Warner Bros. They are so harsh with copyright its untrue. Their artists aren't on Spotify, and they're trying to shut down a Skyrim Mod that has some LotR aspects.

A free mod for a different game. Someone is trying to make Middle-earth in Skyrim engine, and Warner Bros are like NO.

So don't bother emailing them.

I'd just upload stuff and see what happens. If its taken down, its taken down. No biggie.

Post subject: Re: Revival Suggestion* Revival Video 1 Complete for test ru
PostPosted: November 24th, 2012, 1:20 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Location: Where there are handsome heroes and sexy villains.. all that need some lovin' ;)

Ellie wrote:
Lol, I wouldn't contact Warner Bros. They are so harsh with copyright its untrue. Their artists aren't on Spotify, and they're trying to shut down a Skyrim Mod that has some LotR aspects.

A free mod for a different game. Someone is trying to make Middle-earth in Skyrim engine, and Warner Bros are like NO.

So don't bother emailing them.

I'd just upload stuff and see what happens. If its taken down, its taken down. No biggie.

Maybe that might be best, just see what happens.

I read a lot on google an d basically although you shouldn't people do, and the worst that seems to happen is the videos get taken down.

I guess if they get taken down and you put them back up again, THEN there might be harsher consequences.

And to be honest I think even though A-U has been around for a long time, when you have something like One Ring that clearly is no longer just a Tolkien fansite anymore judging by all the stuff it promotes and makes money for, the chances of us gaining access to trailers and things, is pretty slim.

^ By me and my SS *squiggle hugs*

Profile       WWW