Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 12:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hobbit Gallery
PostPosted: September 8th, 2012, 12:36 am 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Location: Where there are handsome heroes and sexy villains.. all that need some lovin' ;)

I mentioned a long time ago now, that when a Hobbit Gallery was established, I was hoping that eventually someone else would like to take over the duties of finding and uploading images to their respective pages, and if that person had no particular coding skills, I would carry on making pages for them as and when they were needed.

There are lots of things I am working on at the moment, and if there is one area of the Hobbit section that will be getting more and more added as the film gets nearer to being released - it will be the gallery.

And I am not sure that I will have the time to manage the gallery, hunt for pictures re-size them etc.

So I'm just throwing this out there, that I think it is very important that AU has either one person, or perhaps two people, who are going to be able to spend some time during a week, to find images, make a thumbnail of the image, and upload it to AU. It doesn't sound like a great deal of work, but I have already found sites with multiple new images when a few days ago, I was up to date with them all, and as I said, it will get busy as December gets closer.

:-)

^ By me and my SS *squiggle hugs*

Profile       WWW            

Post subject: Re: Hobbit Gallery
PostPosted: September 8th, 2012, 6:41 pm 

*ehem* I'm just posting here to say I've found some new pictures, though I don't have the know-how to upload them. :P So if anyone would volunteer, I can send them to you! :) (There's quite a bit of them... 14, I think, and maybe two more. And if you need extra incentive, some are Thorin and Kili eye candy. :teehee:)

Post subject: Re: Hobbit Gallery
PostPosted: September 9th, 2012, 7:26 am 

Perhaps you should post it in the Fan section/Graphics forum as well - there might be more graphics people who read it there.

Banner credit: Shadowcat & Nurrantiel Mashiara