Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 5:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: A Sense of Foreboding
PostPosted: July 8th, 2011, 4:55 am 
Maia
Maia

*waves* Here's two!! As per Piper, having 4 different animals with her might be a bit much, so I might change that a little.

Piper Rivers
Siblings: None
Hair: dark brown-black
Eyes: brown
Personality: determined, has a lot of energy despite her quiet, reserved personality
Weapons: bow/arrows, a staff
Weaknesses: Her wolves are not always with her and are known for leaving her for weeks at a time.
History: This remarkable young woman has made friends with a wolf, her mate and a pair of ferrets. She is well trained in sword + staff craft, and also in archery. Piper is a sharp shooter, and much prefers to carry around her staff + bow, as prefered to a sword, despite her ability to wield one. Her mother died when she was little, leaving behind Piper with her father. Distraught, Mr. Rivers left his only daughter behind in a small village. This led to her lack of friends, except for the ferrets that she had taken in. At age 17, she met Findabhair, who saved the young woman from becoming the victim of a vicious alpha male. Later on in that year, Néall became one of Piper's pack purely by chance, even the young woman was not sure as to why or how Néall had come to join them.

Vasalisa Beronthe
Breed or Species: half human, half elf
Description: Average Heighted, brown hair with a light shade of copper
Weakness: Her right wrist is partially paralyzed. The reason for this is unknown, but she can use it, but only for very basic things like holding utensils, pencils and for shaking hands. Her ability to control the element air is also limited. There will be times when it'll go when she commands and times where it won't. There will also be times where it'll just go with out her saying, thus encouraging her fear of socializing.
Weapons and Powers: She can control the element air (to a point, she has yet to find out what else she can do besides what she has learned already.) She also has a bow, a quiver of arrows and a sword for close combat.
Other:
Her boyfriend Nicklas, who could also use magic gave her a dragon's claw necklace. It was intended as both a sign of his love and of their attempt to control Lissa's magic. It has worked so far, but her power is still known to spin out of control even out of the control of the necklace. But with it's help she has learned to control it a little better.

PostPosted: July 9th, 2011, 12:37 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Hello and welcome, Nienna! =) Love the bios!

Sorry I haven't gotten a post up yet, everyone! This whole internet-being-down thing is making things a bit difficult! I'm writing up one by hand, though, which I will post once I get home from my friend's house.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: July 9th, 2011, 4:55 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Can't wait for this to start!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: July 9th, 2011, 5:05 pm 
Maia
Maia

^likewise :)

PostPosted: July 10th, 2011, 6:36 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

ooc: I'm sorry this took me so long! My internet is back up and running, though. Also, I'll apologize if there are any missing letters in this post -- I'm using a temporary laptop, and the keys like to stop working sometimes. Especially the y' key...

bic:

The sun was just sinking behind the trees, casting an orange glow over the city. It was still warm, something to which Thraidh was not yet accustomed. He enjoyed the heat, but found himself longing for the harsh chill of the North. But trouble brewed in the North, and he did not miss that, to be certain. Still, here in the South, things were warmer and more hopeful. One didn't have to be in Brahn for very long before one heard whispers of a resistance. Those who wanted the king's brother on the throne.

Thraidh had taken up residence in an inn not far from the docks. The tavern below was a meeting-place for all sorts of people, he had found. Some outlaws and bandits, but also travelers and those who would see the queen fall. Tonight there was to be a recruitment of sorts. A band of people was to leave from Brahn and travel North, in order to pass along a message to the chapter of the resistance in Riverforge, which was a good week's journey under the best conditions. But rumor had it that one of the nation's notorious storms would be starting up soon, so traveling would be long and tedious work. In the North, Thraidh thought, they didn't have storms like these. But in the South, they happened at least once a month: storms that lasted for days, with heavy thunder and lightening. Worse than that was the rain. It came in torrents and caused the rivers to leave their banks and flood the roads. Those roads became traps of mud and other such guck, and required experienced travelers.

Still, he was told the message was urgent, and he wished to offer his services. Pulling his dark cloak tighter around him, Thraidh made his way indoors after a walk out to the docks, and was immediately grateful for the shelter from the wind which was already beginning to pick up outside. As soon as he was indoors, he caught sight of the man that he'd come to receive orders from, sitting off in the shadows in the far corner of the place. Not wanting to attract the wrong kind of attention from elsewhere, he first made his way to the bar and ordered himself a pint of the tavern's best ale. Which wasn't really very good, but it would serve.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: July 10th, 2011, 11:53 pm 
Istari
Istari

Lianna slammed her empty tankard down on the bar, the vile excuse for alcohol burning it’s way down her throat. The tavern was busier than usual, noisier and more headache inducing than she liked. The elf had just got off a particularly nasty job and wished to drown any leftover feelings in the numbness of drink. However, with the noise and crowd around her, it was looking more like she was going to get in a rip-roaring drunken fight… if her luck failed. As it was, she would rather use the crowd to get another job. Maybe this time the victims will actually deserve it. I am not my sister.

A snear crossed her face as she thought of her murdering berserker sister, and she swiped her new tankard out of the hands of the barkeep before he could even set it down. She definitely needed to find a job, and fast, or someone was gonna get hurt. Noting a dark human come up to the bar, she sidled over and leaned back to make herself more obvious. “Need anybody disposed of, good sir.” She slurred through the words, maybe I shouldn’t have had that last swig of ale after all…

The Seemingly Nice But Actually Really Nasty Nazgul
School ate my life. *sigh*

Last edited by Freya Baggins on July 11th, 2011, 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: July 11th, 2011, 12:15 am 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

OCC: I am glad that you have your internet back!

As the sun set behind the trees, casting its orange and pink hue over the earth, Calista finished tending to the last patient brought into see her. The quarters she worked from was small---a far cry from the spacious rooms she had once lived in as a member of the landed gentry back in her homeland---that is her homeland before war ripped their lives asunder, uprooted the survivors and had claimed at least one member from every household. Now they had dispersed throughout the remaining lands---with some traveling to the north, others east and still others west. She had decided to travel south with a few of the stragglers and found a small abode in which she both lived and worked, keeping all talk of what she considered her past life a secret.
"There," Calista remarked as she finished applying the herbs and bandaging the arm of the young boy she was tending to. "Now be sure to take it easy," she remarked with a gentle smile as patted the child lightly on the head before she straightened to her full height and turned back to the child's parents. "From tomorrow, apply these herbs twice a day to the wound---preferably in the morning and before bed," she said quietly as she gave them some herbs and bandages.
"Thank you," the mother told her softly as the father placed a few coins in her hand.
"I am sorry this isn't much..." he said softly as Calista waved off his words.
"This is enough," she remarked. "Care for your son now," she added as the grateful parents departed.

Sighing to herself as they left, Calista turned to gaze around her small room. It was neat and tidy with a small wooden table, chairs, and fireplace. In another room was a fairly comfortable mattress that she used for a bed, a basin which she used for washing and the last room made up her cooking area. Staring into the candle light and the flickering shadows it cast on the walls in the growing darkness, Calista knew that the recruitment meeting at the tavern would soon begin. She had her reservations at attending but knew too that she was indebted to many here for the shelter and sanctuary they had offered her in her time of need. Rumor had it they were looking for volunteers to deliver an urgent message up North...a journey that she knew would be fraught with much toil and peril...a journey too that she did not wish to embark on but at the same time she wanted to support the resistance's cause. Sighing heavily once more, Calista figured she had already tarried far too long in her home and picked up her dark, earthy colored traveling cloak. Pulling the hood over her head to shroud her features, she quietly stepped from her home, locked the door and made her way to the tavern. Shivering as the wind intensified, Calista just tightened her cloak about her body and shoulders. Another cold night. A storm must be brewing, the blonde woman thought to herself as she walked to the tavern, keeping her head low as she moved with as quick and graceful a gait as she could manage.

Finally arriving at the tavern, Calista stepped quietly inside and just gazed about the room as she tentatively removed the hood from around her face. Glancing around a bit nervously with her blue gaze, she just took in the sight of all that had gathered, already feeling rather out of place...bandits, thieves, outlaws, warriors...everything that she was not. What am I doing here? she thought to herself again. What help can I possibly offer the resistance? she wondered as she moved to sit at a corner of the bar. From where she sat, she noted an elf sidle up to the man that had just entered and she could not help but shudder inwardly at the she-elf's words and had to bite her tongue from stepping into the conversation, knowing that to interrupt would be utterly rude of her. Sighing softly, Calista just merely shook her head. "When will this meeting begin?" she murmured to herself, anxious to have the business dealt with before a brawl between any of the attendees there could ensue.

PostPosted: July 11th, 2011, 12:50 am 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

The ship was late coming into harbor. A run in with pirates had seen to that. But somehow the crew had pulled through, driving those scurvey sea dogs away long enough for them to escape mostly unscathed. One of the main sails had been damaged, so their pace was slowed. Otherwise, they would have arrived early that morning. But instead it was late, the sun starting to touch the western horizon. The crew were beaten and tired, but kept up the pace so as to bring the ship saftely to dock and start unloading it's cargo and getting it's passangers ashore.

One of those passengers was what most would call but a girl, or a young woman. Surely too young to be traveling by herself. But alone she was, hugging her cloak tightly around her as she stepped off the romp onto the docks. The days of gentle rocking gave her the effect like she was rocking still, even though the dock was solid and did no such thing. A bit uncertaintly, Agatha made her way towards land, stopping to ask directions to the nearest tavern.

How was the girl supposed to know what was to happen in that place? The place where she stepped into, smelling the smoke and alchohol in a wave as the door opened. It was a familiar smell to her. Many of her nights were spent in such places. But unlike others who used it to waste money, this was where she earned it. Without a word she made her way to the fire and took a stool where she was sure most everyone could see her, but no attention was drawn to her since she had yet to speak. As a story teller, she knew you didn't randomly start a story without first having intrest. So the redhead pushed her cloak back on her shoulders, revealing cheaply put together but brightly colored cloths, making it obviouse she was an entertainer of sorts. Agatha noticed the glance she got from the Tavern Keeper. Entertainment was usually a good thing in places like this. So Agatha pulled out her pipes, placed them to her lips, and started playing an upbeat yet sweet melody.

~~~~~~~~~

The ale, the laughter, the girls with great bussoms that sat on your lap or more for coin, the smokey air, the crowded room. This was his element. Dante was having a great time this evening. And the best part was? He had yet to spend a single coin, not that they were his coins to begin with, but what did it matter? He had talked a poor lout into a drinking game, saying that the looser paid for the drinks. Sure the man talked big, but look who was laying on the floor? Dante smirked, finishing his eighth pint in one last gulp. And he barely felt a buzz. Dante always was good at holding his liquor, a fact made better by the fact that this cheap stuff was water down and barely close to as strong as what he prefered to drink. As soon as the man had passed out, Dante took the chance to swipe his wallet, which had given him a pretty penny.

Now being congradulated by his fellow theives and badmen, Dante glanced around the tavern. An entertainer of sorts with firey hair had come in and started playing, adding to the overly-relaxed atmosphere. Men and women of all sorts were around. What looked like a she-elf merc at the bar, a stranger hidden in the corner, which Dante thought a bit cliche but didn't care, and many others. But what caught Dante's attention most was the one person who obviously didn't fit.

The theif put on his best smile and strolled over to the pretty blonde at the end of the bar, sitting on the stool next to her, but not too close as to be overbearing.
"So what's a beautiful thing like you doing in a place like this all alone?" he asked with his charming smile...

PostPosted: July 11th, 2011, 2:12 am 
Maia
Maia

(Thanks! Glad to be here!)

The wind was picking up.

‘Ohstopohstopohstopohstopohstopohstopohstop….’

Lissa could not help but make a shuddering gasp as cold fingers brushed her left cheek.

Her saviour's brown eyes widened slightly before they cast themselves downwards apologetically, "Apologies. You don't look so well there miss...are you okay?"

Lissa shivered slightly, taking the time to pull herself together as well as pull her cloak around her body as much as possible and observe her current surroundings. Out in the distance, birds circled the ocean, making a fine painting among the visible dock and the golden hue that was the sun casting its reflection over it. Behind her, noise continued to erupt from the tavern.

Why the recruitment meeting would hold here of all places she did not know.

But all she knew that it was to be held there.

And so she would attend.

"I'm...I'm fine, thanks plenty madam."

"I'm glad. The name's Pi-"

Lissa frowned at the unfamiliar chittering that suddenly erupted from underneath the other woman's cloak.

"S-sorry," the other woman smiled apologetically as a pair of ferrets crawled out onto her shoulder, "I'm Piper. These are my ferrets, Freedom and Smudge."

Lissa flashed her a wary smile, her right hand instinctively clutching for the dragon's claw around her neck, "Nice..nice to meet you. I'm Lissa...you here for the recruitment meeting then?"

Piper nodded, "Yeah...yeah."

Flashing Lissa a smile, Piper gently tucked the ferrets back underneath the cloak before opening the door to the tavern, ducking as a mug flew out the door and onto the gravel behind her.

Frowning, Lissa took a peek inside, her heart leaping in her throat as she observed the rowdy crowd.

"Chaotic."

"Yeah," Piper sighed as she looked up at Lissa nervously, "Well. Let's go then."

Nervously, shifting their weight from foot to foot, the girls sidled into the tavern and to an abandoned table, wondering if they could be found useful enough to be helpful in this resistance.

PostPosted: July 11th, 2011, 11:34 am 
Maia
Maia

He had been traveling for days, but finally he had arrived. The tavern was now in sight as Niko moved closer. The sun was setting, it had taken him little over three days to reach here. He understood there was to be a meeting of sorts in which some would be chosen to deliver an important message to the North.
He drew his cloak more closely around him as the wind started to pick up. He had been to the tavern once before, years ago. ''Just like I remember'' he laughed to himself as he stepped inside. The rowdy crowd, sound of music, smell of smoke and ale was exactly as he remembered it.
He ordered himself a drink . ''Shame the ale is the same'' he thought. He was no stranger to drink but he had never favored the ale offered here. He found himself an empty table a little way from the bar and sat down and put his feet up on the table and observed his surroundings.
As he scanned the other people in the tavern he figured that it was not quite the same as he remembered being that there were some people that stood out from the crowd. The first being an elf that was sitting at the bar, it had been a long while since he had seen an elf in the South or in general at all. She was speaking to a stranger in a cloak who didn't seem to be as drunk as she was. He heard a tune and looked to find an entertainer, he believed they were called, playing a tune that Niko found pleasant. He looked towards her and when she met his eyes, he raised his tankard and inclined his head with a smile, indicating he was enjoying her music.
His gaze then found the table not too far from him with two women who he believed had just arrived judging by the way they looked relieved to be in out of the cold. ''Who wouldn't be?'' he thought to himself.
He heard a man speak and looked around and saw a man who was obviously one who was enjoying himself judging by his posture and voice. Niko then saw the person who he was speaking to and who looked the most out of place. A woman whom he found be be very pretty and who looked a bit intimidated by the scene around her. He couldn't blame her. Traveling alone for the first time is daunting to say the least.
He took another swig of his tankard and awaited to see what would develop around the room.

PostPosted: July 11th, 2011, 3:26 pm 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

Biting her bottom lip nervously as she watched the occupants in the tavern, Calista felt herself growing more and more unsettled. Women were offering lap dances for a pretty penny,smoke filled the air, men made hoots and hollers from table to table, drinking games ensued and complete joviality boarding chaos seemed to dominant the atmosphere. What am I doing here? Calista found herself wondering for what seemed to be the thousandth time, normally not associating with such rowdy characters. Certainly there were a few who were calm, the two women at the table, the man whom the she-elf approached and the handsome stranger that had walked in shortly before and seemed familiar with place as well. Her train of thought was interrupted then as a young red-haired woman began to play an upbeat but sweet melody which drew her attention. Letting herself get lost in the tune for the briefest of moments, the young woman was shocked to find that she was no longer alone. Sitting beside her was a handsome man---one whom she thought engaged in some drinking contest earlier. Blushing slightly at his words and his charming smile, Calista averted her gaze a moment, not exactly sure how she was supposed to respond and feeling herself a bit charmed by this rogue's words which she knew may end up being dangerous. Yet she saw no harm in being cordial and engaging in friendly conversation. "Well now it seems that I no longer have to worry about being alone for the time being," Calista remarked rather demurely as she gave him a soft smile. "And as to your question, my charming sir, I came because I heard word of a meeting for a resistance. But I suppose I came ill prepared," she remarked lightly with a small chuckle, knowing how out of place she must seem and that it would not be very hard for anyone of intelligence to deduce that she hardly frequented taverns. "But tell me, you seem to be at home in this element, are you also here for the meeting?"

PostPosted: July 11th, 2011, 9:39 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

(BTW, I canged Dante's pic, so you all know. So it's not anime but an actual actor, lol.)

Dante had to admit, he had always been more attracted to the more timid women. As much fun as it was to have a paid woman in bed, he was honestly unattracted to them. It was the decent, more civilized women he prefered. Though he had never brought one to a bedroom, he still admired the elegance and grace they had that most the women currently in the tavern greatly lacked. That explained why he was now sitting next to this girl, trying to strike up a conversation. At her response, one side of his already smiling mouth went further back, giving his charming smile a cute lopsided look.
"I'd say the same," he couldn't help but give a chuckle. The timidness in her voice was cute. Then she mentioned a resistence. That smile fell just a bit, but didn't disapear. He turned in on his stool so his back was to the bar and leaned his elbows on the counter, gazing across the room. "So that explains some of the strange characters and irregulars here. I thought something was fishy with it being a bit more crowded in here then usual," he commented. He tilted his head in an almost puppy-dog like manner. "I usually frequent all the taverns in this town, but sounds like something big's going down in this one tonight. Sounds interesting. Though from the sound of it, you should probably be more hush-hush, eh?" He put on a face of mock seriousness and leaned close. "Never know who could be a spy for that bloody queen, eh?" then he went back to how he was with some laughter. "By the way I'm called Dante. So what's your name? Or can I call you Goldilocks?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Agatha's eyes wandered the tavern as she played, not missing a note or skipping a beat. It was always a popular song in taverns, so she played it enough to know it by heart. It certaintly was an interesting crowd, and they were taking well to her presence. As usual. Her eyes met those of a stranger-of course they were all strangers to her here-at a table by himself who raised his mug and nodded to her. The corner of her lips lifted in a small smile. It was always gratifying to know that her music was enjoyed, especially by one who's cloths showed they traveled much so surely he had heard man minstrels play. Soon she came to the end of her song, and without even a pause, went right into another, this one a tad bit slower, but still just as sweet...

PostPosted: July 11th, 2011, 10:11 pm 
Maia
Maia

Niko drained his tankard of ale. He then saw the woman who had been playing the music return his smile. She then finished and moved to another tune which wasn't as upbeat as the first. He got up and walked to the bar and asked for more ale. He then caught a few words of a conversation, he looked to the source and was surprised. The woman who had been looking so out of place had just mentioned words of a meeting of those opposing the queen. He shot her a look of admiration as well as surprise. It was not often that people would mention topics as such lightly. '' I would counsel softer words,'' he said to them both. ''While the queen has no shortage of enemies, there are those who would work for her. Whether for their own gain or due to threats the results are the same. She has many spies, and I'd wager that this tavern is not without them.'' '' I am called Niko'' he added in an attempt to be polite. He found the woman to be even more breathtaking up close and found himself looking into her eyes almost unable to look away. He then realised how offputting it must be to have a stranger stare at you. '' Apologies'' he said, averting his eyes.'' Its not every day one meets a lady of your beauty'' he said with a small smile.
'' How cliched is that'' he added in his head. '' Good one Niko''

PostPosted: July 11th, 2011, 11:33 pm 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

"Well you were right to be suspicious," Calista remarked as she gave Dante a gentle smile. The young woman than bit her lip at his warning on how she should probably keep the news quiet. She had always been far too trusting...believing instead in the good of others although such a belief often ended with her being hurt in the end. I know I should be more cautious..." she remarked softly. "I guess I am just too naive..." she added with a soft sigh as she averted her gaze and just stared down at the table for a moment. "But I hope you are not one of her spies..." she said as she raised her head to look him in the eyes, knowing that if she just revealed such information to one of the Queen's spies and the resistance were harmed because of it, she would not be able to forgive herself. Chuckling after Dante asked if he could just call her Goldilocks, Calista was about to respond when the man she noticed earlier came up to join them. "Wise words," Calista remarked quietly as she gave Niko a gentle smile. "I would probably do well to heed them," she added. Feeling a bit uneasy as this handsome man kept his eyes upon her, Calista did not know what to think. Yet at his next words, Calista felt herself blush and just gave him a small smile in return. "Sorry, I must seem rather childish," she remarked, a bit embarrassed at how easily both men had made her blush and how she had trouble responding it would seem to both. "But it's certainly a pleasure to meet you handsome gentleman," the young woman said quietly. "My name is Calista, although I suppose Goldilocks as a name will work as well," she with a wry smirk as she glanced briefly at Dante. Turning her attention back to the tavern then, she just scanned the room with her blue gaze, not sure how much help the resistance would be able to recruit. Turning her attention back to both men, she just gave them a sweet smile still wanting to engage in some friendly conversation with them. "So what brings you both here?" she asked them. "Business" she began...using that term to mean the resistance. "Or pleasure?" she added, hearing more hoots coming from other patrons in the tavern.

PostPosted: July 12th, 2011, 12:14 am 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Now he had one elbow on the bar, the other arm had his hand resting on his knee so he was partially facing her.
"Naive? Nah. It's the place. This atmosphere makes it easy to slip, even when you haven't had anything to drink," he shrugged to show he didn't think her naive. He had just been playing after all, even though his words had held truth. But then she basically called him a spy right to his face. He put on a face like he was hurt, the hand that had been on his knee going to his chest. "You hurt me, miss. Me, a spy for that bloody queen?" he turned, and lightly pounded a fist on the table. Just loud enough to make a point, but quiet enough so as to not draw attention. "I wouldn't do a thing for her even if she offered me all thhe coin in the treasure vault or the royal crown itself."
Dante had to smile at her response to his offer of what to call her, but it was interrupted. Another man sat down next to them. The rogue couldn't help but glare. Didn't he know it was rude to but in in someone else's conversation? And the way the new man, who introduced himself as Niko, stared at the woman? How cliche and boring. As was his comment as to why he stared. And the girl giggled as such an obvious jest.
But Dante managed to keep his cool as the conversation went more towards the resistance. "I was just telling Calista," Dante sent the woman another smile, since she had told them her name. It was a beautiful name, he had to admit. Felt good on the tounge. Much better then Goldilocks, "About how it's better to keep things hush hush," he said before the conversation switched to something else.
"I'm here for the pleasure of a good drink, though this particular tavern doesn't fullfill that very well with it's cheap ale," Dante said in response to Calista's question. "But I might find this to turn into a visit for business if what you said earlier is true."

PostPosted: July 12th, 2011, 1:05 am 
Maia
Maia

Niko knew he had irritated the man just by the expression on his face. He had originally not meant to cause offense but now the reaction he got seemed to amuse him. He started to smirk looking at the man straight in the eyes.
He then looked to the woman as she told him her name. Calista. He liked it. It was appropriate somehow. She then asked why they were both there. The man, who he gathered was named Dante, said he was there for a good time and then said he may join in the journey. ''If that even happens'' Niko thought glancing around the tavern.
He then replied to her question. '' Just business originally. However at the moment I'd say pleasure is definitely on the table as well.'' All the time he spoke he had a smirk on his face, almost taunting Dante who had glared at him since he sat down.However Niko was speaking the truth. It had been a long time since he had had any form of a proper enjoyable, conversation with someone as his life seldom offered him the chance. He found Calista to be pleasant and easy to talk to and he had taken a liking to her, however Dante, well they wouldn't become brothers in arms any time soon.
The tavern keeper finally returned with his ale. He paused for a second debating if he should stay or leave. He thought for a moment then decided he would return to his table. ''Saves her from an awkward situation'' he thought. He felt she was nervous enough without this adding to the atmosphere.Besides, the last thing everyone needed was a commotion which would attract the wrong attention. ''Thank you'' he said to the keeper. He looked back to Calista '' Well Calista, it was a pleasure to meet you. Perhaps I will see you again if this meeting starts some time this year'' he joked, smiling warmly at her. '' Farewell'' he said, lightly touching her upper arm as he moved away. He offered Dante no words, and just looked at him for a second before moving back to his table to contemplate on what had just occurred and the mission he was about to undertake, all the while with his tankard of ale in his hand, his feet on the table and a grin on his face.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next