Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 6:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Hang out with the Mod Team
PostPosted: September 18th, 2011, 7:24 pm 

Tea! I love books and tea too! Though generally my book reading has to do with reading to my 2 1/2 year old, or reading cookbooks. I blog about books too.
But tea. Ah, lovely. I like loose leaf tea the best. My favorite brand is Adagio tea. We just placed an order for some Irish Breakfast tea (like it better than English Breakfast), some white peach and some green tea that I can't recall the name of right now. I enjoy a good cup of tea with my bowl of oatmeal in the morning.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: September 25th, 2011, 12:57 am 

^ Is loose tea difficult to find? I've looked for it a few times, but I've never seen it anywhere! I also thought you need a special pot for loose tea, or at least a teapot in general, which I don't have. :P

I really enjoy tea, and I drink Bigelow's Plantation Mint or Earl Grey with just a dash of sugar. I don't drink coffee (unless it's an overpriced mocha from Starbucks :P), so tea is the only way I get my caffeine in the mornings. ;)

PostPosted: April 17th, 2012, 4:16 pm 

Randomly decided to look at this thread again, and lo and behold there is talk of tea! I've only recently begun to really drink it (within the past year) but I love loose leaf. I had absolutely no idea how you were supposed to brew it so I had to look it up. But they have small tumblers with infusers that you can use to make loose leaf for just yourself, which work really nicely. I use it all the time.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: April 24th, 2012, 3:59 pm 

^Your post made me happy.. how can you not be happy at the talk of tea... I'm not even an avid tea drinker. I learned to drink it because I can absolutely not stand the taste of coffee.. the smell is delicious but the drink itself doesn't do anything good for me. So I decided to learn to drink tea.. I prefer those boring black teas/Earl Grey-ish stuff... with a bit of sugar or milk, depending on the kind of tea.. or whatever is available! :P

Banner credit: Shadowcat & Nurrantiel Mashiara

PostPosted: April 24th, 2012, 5:20 pm 

:teehee: Yeah, I've come to realize I much prefer darker teas to the herbal/green/whatevers that smell nice but don't taste as good. They're good when I have a sore throat, but not ones I drink as often. I actually only started drinking tea because I was taking a class on the Japanese tea ceremony and knew I would have to be drinking it more. So I tried to get used to it, and then after a whole semester of drinking delicious frothy green tea, I was hooked.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: April 25th, 2012, 8:36 pm 

Me too. I can remember liking green tea at some point, when I was very little, but not anymore. So black teas for me.

PostPosted: March 5th, 2017, 6:30 pm 
Dunedain Ranger of Arnor
Dunedain Ranger of Arnor

Eä wrote:
So.. I figured that with the new mod team and all we might need a place to introduce the team to, especially new members, but also just to hang out and familiarise ourselves with the new situation. I've gotta say we newbie mods feel a bit overwhelmed now, although we are also excited to serve A-U the best we can. Hopefully, our function will be more on the maintenance and management side since most of us (well, you and us) here know this community pretty well after so many years and know how to keep it peaceful and fun. :)
So come hang out with us.. we have sushi and cake! :P
Oh, and do post here if you have any questions too.. or just wanna talk.

*clears throat*
Hi, I'm Eä and my favorite smilies are :P and :teehee: because they're the only ones I can remember by heart! And then I just memorised the code for :laughbounce: so expect a lot of those in the future.

I'm currently in my last year of uni and majoring in communication. Triple chocolate and Ben & Jerry's strawberry cheesecake are my favorite ice creams. I fail at all things technology, including my own computer.. but I love lists.. all kinds of lists.. lists are awesome! :teehee: And ehh.. last random fact: I love palm trees!
You may often find me in the Green Dragon/Your Life and the Revival board. I love how the Revival is going and how many people are involved and working hard for this, so exciting. :) But actually, I'm all over.. A-U is great procrastination. :P

Hey, it's good to meet all you mods! Thanks for this lovely forum!
These days, the only one who seems to care to visit on occasion isn't very good at modding a public forum.

The Free Company of Arnor
~ ~ ~

Durian: Dúnedain Ranger of the North: Rhudaurian Lineage
- - - -
Roleplay Repository

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: March 8th, 2023, 9:25 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

I have found some topics here in this site which I am reading for the first time, thanks to the author and I want to advise this essential sweatshirt, this dress is very useful for winter and party event. You can try it.

PostPosted: March 14th, 2023, 3:18 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Really quick and efficient service, also the elf bar are great aswell, and a very friendly customer service team

PostPosted: August 9th, 2023, 7:36 pm 
Dunedain Ranger of Arnor
Dunedain Ranger of Arnor

Eä wrote:
So.. I figured that with the new mod team and all we might need a place to introduce the team to, especially new members, but also just to hang out and familiarise ourselves with the new situation. I've gotta say we newbie mods feel a bit overwhelmed now, although we are also excited to serve A-U the best we can. Hopefully, our function will be more on the maintenance and management side since most of us (well, you and us) here know this community pretty well after so many years and know how to keep it peaceful and fun. :)
So come hang out with us.. we have sushi and cake! :P
Oh, and do post here if you have any questions too.. or just wanna talk.

*clears throat*
Hi, I'm Eä and my favorite smilies are :P and :teehee: because they're the only ones I can remember by heart! And then I just memorised the code for :laughbounce: so expect a lot of those in the future.

I'm currently in my last year of uni and majoring in communication. Triple chocolate and Ben & Jerry's strawberry cheesecake are my favorite ice creams. I fail at all things technology, including my own computer.. but I love lists.. all kinds of lists.. lists are awesome! :teehee: And ehh.. last random fact: I love palm trees!
You may often find me in the Green Dragon/Your Life and the Revival board. I love how the Revival is going and how many people are involved and working hard for this, so exciting. :) But actually, I'm all over.. A-U is great procrastination. :P

What mod team?

The Free Company of Arnor
~ ~ ~

Durian: Dúnedain Ranger of the North: Rhudaurian Lineage
- - - -
Roleplay Repository

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: February 27th, 2024, 12:55 am 
Dunedain Ranger of Arnor
Dunedain Ranger of Arnor

If anyone sees this, know that there is a Middle Earth Roleplaying group here:

RP Repository

The site is safe, secure, and actively moderated.
Look forward to seeing anyone into Middle Earth roleplaying there!

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: March 20th, 2024, 1:39 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

https://www.aphasiatrials.org/forums/fo ... sia-forum/