Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Avengers Banner! I will love you... forever.
PostPosted: May 6th, 2012, 1:40 am 
Ent
Ent

So I've always been completely awful at graphics and you all are so amazing at it so I thought that I'd use my resources. :p

I'm looking for a banner, not just for A-U, but one for facebook as well. I've grown tired of the one I have up and I want a banner that will actually fit/look good on top of my profile. I hate timeline, but I figure... if I'm allowed to have a banner, I'd rather have one that looks awesome and isn't blurry/pixel-y.

I will, of course, credit you on A-U and on my fb by any means you'd like. You can leave me your Deviant-Art, or whatever you'd like and I'll post it along with my banner =].

Quite recently, I've really gotten into the The Avengers [Can I get a wooht-wooht? :punk: ] And I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU FOR LIFE IF YOU COULD MAKE A BADASS BANNER FOR ME.

So here is my request:

Theme: The Avengers: The recent movie version, please. Not the cartoons, even though the cartoons are pretty badass. Note: You can also do a purely Loki-themed banner if you're a Loki fangirl like myself. I adore Loki to bits.

Quote: I'm not picky about what's on there. All of the quotes are pretty awesome, so you can choose whatever you'd like if you decide to put a quote. Optional =]. It can even be as simple as "Avengers... Assemble." or something like that. I'm a geek, I'll lap it up like a cat with cream. :innocent: But here are some suggestions if you can't think of any:

"What are you prepared to do?" - Nick Fury.

"There was an idea to bring together a group of remarkable people, so when we needed them, they could fight the battles that we never could..." -Nick Fury

"Because if we can't protect the Earth, you can be damn sure we'll avenge it." -Tony Stark

"I still believe in heroes." -Nick Fury

Characters: Er. Well. The Avengers. My favourite Avenger is Captain America. I also LOOOOOVE Loki, so I'd really love to have him on the banner.

Tone: Dramatic, badass, sexy. Sentimental, cheesy. Basically any superhero themes that you can think of :lol: If you choose to do a Loki banner, then you can just stick with dark, twisted, sad, etc.

Other: If you could size it to fit the facebook banner setting, that would be lovely. I hear the pixel size is 490x68, but Idk if that's true. Also, FEEL FREE to use screencaps/pictures from the individual movies [Captain America: First Avenger, Thor, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man, etc] because I know it can be hard to find good screencaps of a movie that just came out a day ago hahaha.

Thank you so so so so so so so so so much in advance, if you have any questions, post below or PM me! THANKS AGAIN!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject: Re: Avengers Banner! I will love you... forever.
PostPosted: May 6th, 2012, 2:31 am 
Istari
Istari

I can do it :-D If you don't mind, I will do Loki from Thor, because I didn't see The Avengers yet ^^ BUt I can try to make multiple banners if you like.

PostPosted: May 7th, 2012, 3:19 am 
Ent
Ent

Of course, that would be wonderful! I am a complete Loki fangirl. thanks so much in advance! Loki is love. <3 sigh!

Thread is still open for those who want to try their hand at Avengers as well.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: May 7th, 2012, 9:02 am 
Ent
Ent

Juliette, I was able to create a Captain America banner for you! (He is one of my favorites too :) )

Here is a banner for you to use on your facebook if you wish. I could not post a preview of it on this post because images are only allowed to be a maximum of 750 pixels. (By the way, the size for facebook banners is 851x 315 pixels).

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/Leg ... ner2-1.jpg

And here is a banner for you to use on AU:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/Leg ... merica.jpg

Let me know if these banners are what you are looking for or if you need any changes done to them. :)

PostPosted: May 7th, 2012, 9:01 pm 
Ent
Ent

It's perfect! Thank you so much, you're a doll. <3 He looks completely dreamy. AHHH. So pretty *_*

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: May 8th, 2012, 7:17 am 
Istari
Istari

I made you two Loki banners (I menaged to catch The Avengers Loki ^^).

Here you have for Facebook:

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1462/loki2.png

And here for A-U :)

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/594/lokif.png

PostPosted: May 8th, 2012, 4:22 pm 
Ent
Ent

Juliette wrote:
It's perfect! Thank you so much, you're a doll. <3 He looks completely dreamy. AHHH. So pretty *_*

You're very welcome. I am really glad that you like the banner! Cara's banner looks great too! :)

PostPosted: May 11th, 2012, 6:03 pm 
Elf
Elf

Completely couldn't resist jumping on this bandwagon! I saw the movie yesterday and fell in love so I could not pass up the opportunity!

also couldn't resist the prospect of googling chris evans in THAT costume

The others banners by Cara and Leggie are amazing, so you don't have to use these, but hope you like them all the same :) I fancied making something comic book themed

BIG

Small:

PostPosted: May 12th, 2012, 3:02 am 
Ent
Ent

OMG. I LOVE them, THANK YOU! I think I literally had a heart palpitation. Thank you for putting Loki in the middle, you are my hero <3 It's going on my fb as we speak.

Profile       WWW