Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently September 24th, 2020, 3:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 586 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 37  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Lembas' Graphic Requests- BACK IN BUSINESS
PostPosted: April 26th, 2014, 12:37 pm 
Elf
Elf
User avatar

Joined: 11 August 2008
Posts: 1052
Location: Mirkwood
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Gender: Female

Offline
Awww thank you. I'm so glad you like it :) :hug:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lembas' Graphic Requests- BACK IN BUSINESS
PostPosted: April 27th, 2014, 1:43 pm 
Ent
Ent
User avatar

Joined: 24 January 2012
Posts: 667
Location: Woodland Realm
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Gender: Female

Offline
That Guinevere set is amazing. So warm and bright. :)

_________________
Image

♥ Married to Thranduil, 22 April 2014 ♥

Lónannûniel, Queen of the Woodland Realm ♦


Image Image Image


Top
 Profile       WWW            
 
 Post subject: Re: Lembas' Graphic Requests- BACK IN BUSINESS
PostPosted: May 15th, 2014, 1:18 am 
Istari
Istari
User avatar

Joined: 18 June 2011
Posts: 2096
Location: aboard the Jolly Roger with Captain Hook!!
Country: Gondor (xg)
Gender: Female

Offline
Hey Lembas, not sure if you still have this up and running or not, but if you do, do you have time for a request from me? With the new X Men movie coming out, I've become a little "Wolvie-fied" (not exactly hard for me). I managed to make an avatar for myself, but as usual, I fail at banners! Sooo....

Request: banner
Size: banner size? :lol:
Fandom: X Men
Character: Wolverine :drool:
I'm not picky when it comes to pictures, as long as its Hugh I'm good! Though admittedly I am partial to him like this....can we have shirtless guys on the forum?....i think we should...when its Hugh we should :lol: Not sure how well any of these will work, but I tried to find a few pictures: One, Two, and Three. (just a good old fashioned hot pic!)

_________________
Image
Wed Killian Jones (Captain Hook) 4/20/13

Image


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lembas' Graphic Requests- BACK IN BUSINESS
PostPosted: May 15th, 2014, 2:01 am 
Elf
Elf
User avatar

Joined: 11 August 2008
Posts: 1052
Location: Mirkwood
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Gender: Female

Offline
Yes I'm still going :) Do you have a bucket you can lend me though? As I might have trouble finishing it otherwise, you know, from breaking my laptop by drooling all over it :teehee:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lembas' Graphic Requests- BACK IN BUSINESS
PostPosted: May 15th, 2014, 10:49 pm 
Istari
Istari
User avatar

Joined: 18 June 2011
Posts: 2096
Location: aboard the Jolly Roger with Captain Hook!!
Country: Gondor (xg)
Gender: Female

Offline
:lol: Oh my, did I pick another good subject? ;-)

_________________
Image
Wed Killian Jones (Captain Hook) 4/20/13

Image


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lembas' Graphic Requests- BACK IN BUSINESS
PostPosted: May 26th, 2014, 6:50 am 
Elf
Elf
User avatar

Joined: 11 August 2008
Posts: 1052
Location: Mirkwood
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Gender: Female

Offline
Tinker Bell wrote:
Hey Lembas, not sure if you still have this up and running or not, but if you do, do you have time for a request from me? With the new X Men movie coming out, I've become a little "Wolvie-fied" (not exactly hard for me). I managed to make an avatar for myself, but as usual, I fail at banners! Sooo....

Request: banner
Size: banner size? :lol:
Fandom: X Men
Character: Wolverine :drool:
I'm not picky when it comes to pictures, as long as its Hugh I'm good! Though admittedly I am partial to him like this....can we have shirtless guys on the forum?....i think we should...when its Hugh we should :lol: Not sure how well any of these will work, but I tried to find a few pictures: One, Two, and Three. (just a good old fashioned hot pic!)


Yes you definitely did pick a good subject, sorry it took a little while, I wanted to get him right and do the lovely shirtless pic justice. I definitely think we need more scantily clad men on the forum!

Enjoy

Image

Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lembas' Graphic Requests- BACK IN BUSINESS
PostPosted: May 26th, 2014, 10:11 pm 
Istari
Istari
User avatar

Joined: 18 June 2011
Posts: 2096
Location: aboard the Jolly Roger with Captain Hook!!
Country: Gondor (xg)
Gender: Female

Offline
Thank you!!!! Love it!!!!! *now if you'll excuse me, I have to go wipe the drool off my laptop*

_________________
Image
Wed Killian Jones (Captain Hook) 4/20/13

Image


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lembas' Graphic Requests- BACK IN BUSINESS
PostPosted: May 27th, 2014, 1:50 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 October 2005
Posts: 2953
Location: Between the Shire and Erebor
Country: Rohan (xr)
Gender: Female

Offline
Just stopping to say I absolutely love that Wolverine banner! I really like his shining claws and grumpy face :) Great job!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lembas' Graphic Requests- BACK IN BUSINESS
PostPosted: May 27th, 2014, 2:55 pm 
Elf
Elf
User avatar

Joined: 11 August 2008
Posts: 1052
Location: Mirkwood
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Gender: Female

Offline
Thank you both of you, Tink I'm glad you like it, I need to wipe my laptop too haha!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lembas' Graphic Requests- BACK IN BUSINESS
PostPosted: May 27th, 2014, 11:56 pm 
Istari
Istari
User avatar

Joined: 18 June 2011
Posts: 2096
Location: aboard the Jolly Roger with Captain Hook!!
Country: Gondor (xg)
Gender: Female

Offline
Lhunardaien wrote:
Just stopping to say I absolutely love that Wolverine banner! I really like his shining claws and grumpy face :) Great job!

his 'grumpy face'! :lol: :lol: love it!!! well, it works for me, when I think of my favorite Wolvie moments (moments that make me gush drool) he's usually...well....growling or yelling and slashing at people with his claws.

Yes Lembas, I do love it! You did a fantastic job, well worth the wait! :) And I now have a new banner to go with my 'honorary spouse' update in my siggy, because I just couldn't help myself! :lol: Oh, also... *hands you a towel to wipe off your computer* :goofy:

_________________
Image
Wed Killian Jones (Captain Hook) 4/20/13

Image


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lembas' Graphic Requests- BACK IN BUSINESS
PostPosted: May 29th, 2014, 6:08 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife
User avatar

Joined: 27 February 2006
Posts: 11433
Location: My Imagination
Country: Rohan (xr)
Gender: Female

Offline
Hey Lambas, since you seem to be the only request thread active at the moment, I'd like to make a request. The reason behind it is rather sad(and personal), but here is my request:

Request Type: I'd like 3 things, all with the same theme and pictures. Basically... matching. A desktop, banner, and FB banner.
Size: Banner 700x150, Desktop 1440x900, FB banner(or cover photo as they call it) 351x314
Fandom: Lord of the Rings
Character(s): Pippin, Gandalf(optional)
Text: I don't want to be in a battle. But waiting on the edge of what I can't escape is even worse
Matching Icon: no, I tend to keep my icon, lol!
Anything Else?:
I've got pics!
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/ ... be771c.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/ ... e7983a.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/ ... 22edac.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/ ... d11730.jpg

If you would, please.

_________________
Image
(}--{)Imagination Inspires Ideas -Zandain(}--{)
Married Cloud Strife 9/17/08


Top
 Profile       WWW     YIM        
 
 Post subject: Re: Lembas' Graphic Requests- BACK IN BUSINESS
PostPosted: May 30th, 2014, 3:32 pm 
Elf
Elf
User avatar

Joined: 11 August 2008
Posts: 1052
Location: Mirkwood
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Gender: Female

Offline
Hey Eru, good to see you, I hope you're ok :hug:

Just to double check two things-

FB headers are usually 851 x 314, I guessed you meant this, but typo-ed 3 instead?

And for the text do you mean ' waiting on the edge of what I can't escape' or 'one I can't escape'??

Sorry to be picky, I want to get it right :)

And I hope what ever personal troubles you have resolve themselves soon, lots of love and hugs xxx

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lembas' Graphic Requests- BACK IN BUSINESS
PostPosted: May 30th, 2014, 4:41 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife
User avatar

Joined: 27 February 2006
Posts: 11433
Location: My Imagination
Country: Rohan (xr)
Gender: Female

Offline
Yes, the FB header was a typo.

And you're right about the quote. It is 'one I can't escape'. Sorry, I've been a little out of it.

As for what's going on, it's not about resolving... because I am waiting on the edge of a battle I can't escape. A battle of loss. And I've been here before, and it's not an easy one, I know. But I do appreciate you making this for me!

_________________
Image
(}--{)Imagination Inspires Ideas -Zandain(}--{)
Married Cloud Strife 9/17/08


Top
 Profile       WWW     YIM        
 
 Post subject: Re: Lembas' Graphic Requests- BACK IN BUSINESS
PostPosted: May 31st, 2014, 8:01 am 
Elf
Elf
User avatar

Joined: 11 August 2008
Posts: 1052
Location: Mirkwood
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Gender: Female

Offline
Eruraina wrote:
Hey Lambas, since you seem to be the only request thread active at the moment, I'd like to make a request. The reason behind it is rather sad(and personal), but here is my request:

Request Type: I'd like 3 things, all with the same theme and pictures. Basically... matching. A desktop, banner, and FB banner.
Size: Banner 700x150, Desktop 1440x900, FB banner(or cover photo as they call it) 351x314
Fandom: Lord of the Rings
Character(s): Pippin, Gandalf(optional)
Text: I don't want to be in a battle. But waiting on the edge of what I can't escape is even worse
Matching Icon: no, I tend to keep my icon, lol!
Anything Else?:
I've got pics!
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/ ... be771c.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/ ... e7983a.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/ ... 22edac.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/ ... d11730.jpg

If you would, please.


All finished, I hope these were what you were after :)

Wallpaper:
Image
If you click on the large image when it loads it *should* take you to the full size version... I had a nightmare finding a host who didn't resize it! :()

FB Head:
Image

Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lembas' Graphic Requests- BACK IN BUSINESS
PostPosted: May 31st, 2014, 11:43 am 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife
User avatar

Joined: 27 February 2006
Posts: 11433
Location: My Imagination
Country: Rohan (xr)
Gender: Female

Offline
Thanks Lambas! They look good. I've got another request for you for another Lord of the Rings quote.

The same three graphics for this one as well.

The quote: "I will not say do not weep, for not all tears are an evil"
The pics:
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/ ... b85db9.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/ ... 7dce70.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/ ... ffc563.jpg

_________________
Image
(}--{)Imagination Inspires Ideas -Zandain(}--{)
Married Cloud Strife 9/17/08


Top
 Profile       WWW     YIM        
 
 Post subject: Re: Lembas' Graphic Requests- BACK IN BUSINESS
PostPosted: June 14th, 2014, 4:27 pm 
Elf
Elf
User avatar

Joined: 11 August 2008
Posts: 1052
Location: Mirkwood
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Gender: Female

Offline
Eruraina wrote:
Thanks Lambas! They look good. I've got another request for you for another Lord of the Rings quote.

The same three graphics for this one as well.

The quote: "I will not say do not weep, for not all tears are an evil"
The pics:
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/ ... b85db9.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/ ... 7dce70.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/ ... ffc563.jpg


Eru I am so sorry to hear about your loss :hug:, and I'm so sorry this has taken so long, I have no good excuse considering your circumstances.

Wallpaper:
Image

FB Head:
Image

Banner:
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile                  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 586 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 37  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Boyz theme by Zarron Media 2003