Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 19th, 2024, 12:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Moose Banner request
PostPosted: February 26th, 2015, 9:16 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Could anyone use this photo to make me a Banner? Maybe put some catchy quote from no one in particular out of the hobbit movies or some text of sorts.

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject: Re: Moose Banner request
PostPosted: March 9th, 2015, 6:37 pm 
Vala
Vala

I can, if you're willing to wait until I've managed to install photoshop on this computer. xD
Also, is that the only picture you'd want of Moose? Do you want it any particular size?

Rest in peace Carrie Fisher, the legend we didn't deserve.

PostPosted: March 10th, 2015, 12:08 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Sure, I don't mind waiting. :)

Any picture of thranduil's moose will do... which I am told is actually an elk... I just don't particularly want the rider in the pictures.

I guess the same size as the banners I have. I'm not real good on sizes and such.

Thanks, though! :)

PostPosted: March 17th, 2015, 6:16 am 
Vala
Vala

Okay, tomorrow (not today because I only slept 2 hours) I will try and re-install photoshop and get on it and make it the same size as your current banners as well as finding some fitting quote, and on that note, did you know the horse playing the moose was actually called Moose? How awesome is that! (also, we have a lot of moose in Sweden, and I nearly hit one with my bike once, so I think I'll be ok in this, haha.)

PostPosted: March 17th, 2015, 7:09 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

No worries! I'd rather you get sleep than have my banner to blame for a lowsy day! :P 2 hours is not near enough.

Really? I did not know that! that is pretty cool. lol What a name for a horse, yet quite appropriate. Lol, I've always wanted tos ee a moose up close but never even seen on in person. Just on TV and such things. As I said, I have a strange fascination with them. :P

PostPosted: March 20th, 2015, 11:36 am 
Vala
Vala

I've actually petted a moose too, at a zoo in Stockholm. Was totally awesome, I love them. And yeah, we've got quite a bit of them here, you have to be careful when driving during the night especially in the winter when it's dark.

I'm about to search for my copy of PS and install it, but I'm off my meds at the moment so sleep isn't something I really get but I'll try to get it done over the weekend. If you can think of anything else you'd like, a specific quote or something or colors or any other details do let me know. And I guess you don't want an icon to go with it?

PostPosted: March 20th, 2015, 10:59 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Lucky! lol :P Two animals I have always wanted to pet or see up close are Moose and CAmels. I've seen some small camels at a zoo but that's it. Never seen the moose even!

I would imagine you would have to drive pretty slow... I can only imagine what an animal that size would do to a vehicle and those in it.... not good at all. The largest thing we have to watch out for are deer... and around here they get abotu 150-200 pounds... so nothing compared to a mooose!

Sounds good enough to me. :) Just whenever you got the time and hope you are able to catch up on the sleep bit this weekend... it's no fun being sleep deprived.... been there done that. :yuck:

PostPosted: March 21st, 2015, 7:22 pm 
Vala
Vala

I can't find my bought copy of it, so I need to email them and see what to do. I did buy PS6, but on my old laptop and I downloaded it after buying it so I should be able to download it/install it again. I just need to figure out how. Sorry for the delay, but I'm sure you know how these things go. xD

PostPosted: March 22nd, 2015, 12:34 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

No worries, as always. As I have said, whenever you get around to it. I'm not picky and I completely understand that there are many things that are more pressing. It is just a banner after all. ;)

And yes, I know how that stuff goes.... not usually much fun to mess with. :yuck: