Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 356 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
 Post subject: Re: LOTR crimes
PostPosted: February 21st, 2017, 8:06 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Well... I would never offer to cook dinner for the three trolls so Bilbo and company could plunder their hoard because I don't like being cooked! We all know that's where it would go....
Therefor, to get out of the job I would secretly offer to steal the Arkenstone and give it to Thranduil for a couple of barrels of his finest wines, convincing him of my loyalty by telling Gelion that the empty barrels are actually stuffed with dwarves trying to escape.

(I went ahead and left it.... but isn't Gelion the river??)

1. Tell Tauriel that she doesn't belong int he hobbit and chase her off
2. Tell Legolas not to go after Tauriel... because he doesn't belong in the hobbit either...
3. Tell Thranduil that his elves are ruining the Hobbit movie

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: February 22nd, 2017, 12:08 am 
Balrog
Balrog

:blush: Yep, you got me. Galion is the Steward ...

I would get caught chasing off Mary Sue Tauriel after telling her that she doesn't belong in the Hobbit, and I would admit to telling Legolas not to go after he because he doesn't belong in the Hobbit either. I would never tell Thranduil that his elves are ruining the Hobbit though, because I would be afraid to offend him and have him chase me with his big sword.

1. Tell Gimli that Legolas is Aragorn's favourite.
2. Offer to find Legolas a wife.
3. Find Boromir a way to get the One Ring away from Frodo without losing his life.

PostPosted: February 26th, 2017, 5:32 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

hehe, Gotcha. :P

I would admit that I did tell Gimli that Legolas is Aragorn's favourite.
I would get caught offering to find Legolas a wife.
I would never find Boromir a way to get the One Ring away from Frodo without losing his life.

1. snatch Legolas' bow before he leaves Lorien
2. Find an elf to forge a fake silmaril and try to sell it to Denathor as a real one
3. Send the Eagles to drop large chunks of ice and snow into the "Eye of Fire"

PostPosted: February 27th, 2017, 2:36 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

I would never snatch Legolas' bow before he leaves Lórien because he can run a lot faster than me, and would catch me easily; at which point, I would have to admit that I was trying to locate and Elf to forge a fake Silmaril to sell to Denethor as a real one.

I would get caught sending the Eagles to drop large chunks of ice and snow into the "Eye of Fire" because said "Eye" would have spotted me talking to them.

1. Offer to act as Sauron's Ophthalmologist and try to cure his "red" eye.
2. Drain the Dead Marshes and build an 18-hole golf course there for the pleasure of the hobbits.
3. Tell Gandalf that he's going to have to get down from Orthanc on his own because the Eagles have been dragooned into acting as couriers.

PostPosted: February 27th, 2017, 7:24 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

I would admit to offering to act as Sauron's Ophthalmologist and try to cure his "red" eye as a ploy to get to Gandalf where I would be caught telling him that he's going to have to get down from Orthanc on his own because the Eagles have been dragooned into acting as couriers.
I would never drain the Dead Marshes and build an 18-hole golf course there for the pleasure of the hobbits because I like marshes... and boggy places.

1. Fill Gimli's Keg with extra strong alcohol during his drinking contest with Legolas
2. Steal Anduril from Aragorn and try to convince him it got lost on the way to Minas Tirith
3. Tell Eowyn that unless she never cooks for anyone again you will tell Theoden that she is riding into battle with them.

PostPosted: February 27th, 2017, 11:48 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

I would have to admit to filling Gimli's keg with extra strong alcohol during his drinking contest with Legolas, after I got caught trying to steal Andúril from Aragorn and trying to convince him it got lost on the way to Minas Tirith.

I would never tell Éowyn that, unless she never cooks for anyone again, I will tell Théoden that she is riding into battle with them.

1. Steal Sam's elven rope and give it to Gollum so he can destroy it.
2. Steal Legolas' elven slippers and give him heavy boots to wear so he can't walk on top of the snow.
3. Tell Lurtz the location of the Fellowship so you can steal the elvish boats and sell them in Minas Tirith.

PostPosted: February 28th, 2017, 10:41 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

I would never steal Sam's elven rope and give it to Gollum so he can destroy it. Too much of a waist! I would keep it and sell it!
Sadly I would get caught on my next theft as I tried to steal Legolas' elven slippers and give him heavy boots to wear so he can't walk on top of the snow. I would then be forced to admit to telling Lurtz the location of the Fellowship so you can steal the elvish boats and sell them in Minas Tirith.

1. Cut up the White tree and sell the wood in a sovenier shop.
2. Sell morgule blades to the Rohirim, not telling them that their enemy will simply become wraith and not be defeated.
3. Pull out golum's teath ao he can not eat meat

PostPosted: March 2nd, 2017, 9:04 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Your post was a tad confusing, Jax. You must of been using your phone again. LOL I made some modifications to the 'crimes' so I could answer them.

I would never cut up the White Tree and sell the wood in a souvenir shop, because it would be sacrilegious to commit such an heinous act against such treasure.

However, I would get caught selling Morgul blades to the Rohirrim, and not telling them that, if they use them against their enemies, they will not be killed but will become wraiths that cannot defeated; but only because one of the Rohirrim accidentally nicked himself with one of the blades and turned into a wraith.

And, while under torture in the dungeons of Edoras, I would sob out an admission that I pulled out Gollum's few remaining teeth so he can't eat the fish he caught.

1. Steal Huan and place him in an unlockable kennel before Lúthien can use him to go after Beren.
2. Tell Morgoth that Lúthien plans to 'enchant' him with her dancing so her boyfriend, Beren, can steal a Silmaril from his crown.
3. Tell Carcharoth that Thingol has the stolen Silmaril so he goes after the annoying King of the Sindar, instead of Beren.

PostPosted: March 13th, 2017, 7:47 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Sorry, yes I was. lol I was in a hurry I guess and did not realize the mistakes!

I would never steal Huan and place him in an unlockable kennel before Lúthien can use him to go after Beren.
I would have to admit to telling Morgoth that Lúthien plans to 'enchant' him with her dancing so her boyfriend, Beren, can steal a Silmaril from his crown because I was caught telling Carcharoth that Thingol has the stolen Silmaril so he goes after the annoying King of the Sindar, instead of Beren.

1. Steal the silmaril from Morgoth yourself so Beren and Luthian can't get it
2. Knock out Sauron right before he finishes the One Ring and finish it so you would be the Master of the Ring
3. Sleep in and not do ANY of your work around the castle because you hate the fact you have been drafted as cleaning help for Denathor's chambers.

PostPosted: March 17th, 2017, 6:13 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

I tried to post this the other day, but the site wasn't loading properly.

I would admit to stealing a Silmaril from Morgoth so that Beren and Lúthien can't get it; but only after I got caught trying to knock out Sauron right before he finishes the One Ring so I could finish making it and become its master.

I would never sleep in and not do any of my work around the castle, because I hate the fact that I have been drafted as cleaning help for Denethor's chambers, because frankly it's a pretty cushy job.

1. Spend the afternoon dusting the shelves in Elrond's library so you could steal on of he manuscripts.
2. Steal Andúril and sell it to the Mouth of Sauron.
3. Steal the Horn of Gondor and blame it on Faramir so he gets in trouble with his brother.

PostPosted: March 20th, 2017, 9:21 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

It has been doing that. :/ I finally heard from the web misstress through he facebook page and she says it is an issue with the hosting server not the site itself so we should be fine.,

I would be caught spend the afternoon dusting the shelves in Elrond's library so you could steal on of he manuscripts. I would then insist that I never stole Andúril and sell it to the Mouth of Sauron.... because I would have kept the sword for myself! I would then be forced to admit that I also stole the Horn of Gondor and blame it on Faramir so he gets in trouble with his brother.

1. Torch Bag End after Frodo leaves on his journey
2. Send angry fire sprites into Mirkwood forest
3. Throw flaming pine cones at every passerby that nears the North Downs

PostPosted: March 20th, 2017, 9:51 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

I would never torch Bag End after Frodo has left on his journey because I would have moved in before the odious Sackville-Bagginses could have, and I wouldn't move out when Frodo came back.

I would have to admit to sending angry fire sprites into Mirkwood after I got caught throwing flaming pine cones at every passerby nearing the North Downs.

1. Move Smaug's treasure from Erebor to Moria so Bilbo can't find it.
2. Steal Frodo's mithril shirt and sell it in a flea market in Bree.
3. Kill Bill the pony and feed him to visiting mountain-trolls.

PostPosted: March 27th, 2017, 6:35 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

I would admit to having moved Smaug's treasure from Erebor to Moria so Bilbo can't find it. I would never steal Frodo's mithril shirt and sell it in a flea market in Bree... because instead I kept it for myself.... then I would be caught killing Bill the pony and feed him to visiting mountain-trolls so i could escape and get back to the treasure which now reaides in moria.

1. Convince Bilbo he is 1/4th dwarf
2. Convince Frodo that the ring is a gift and he should use it
3. Convince Pippin that Merry is dead so he does not go looking for him after the battle at Minas Tirith

PostPosted: March 31st, 2017, 9:00 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

I would admit to convincing Bilbo he's 1/4 Dwarf but only after I got caught trying to convince Frodo that the Ring is a gift and he should use it: mainly because Gimli discovered what I had told Bilbo and was ticked off about it.

I would never convince Pippin that Merry is dead so he doesn't go looking for him after the battle at Minas Tirith simply because they're friendship is so strong it would never work.

1. Tell Boromir his brother has been killed by a fell beast while fighting at Osgiliath.
2. Tell Aragorn that Boromir has disappeared from Amon Hen because he is heading to Osgiliath to fight the Orcs attacking the ruins.
3. Tell Legolas that Aragorn has gone after Boromir.

PostPosted: April 1st, 2017, 7:50 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

I would never tell Boromir his brother has been killed by a fell beast while fighting at Osgiliath because I would be to busy convincing Aragorn that Boromir has disappeared from Amon Hen because he is heading to Osgiliath to fight the Orcs attacking the ruins. After this Inwould admitey tell Legolas that Aragorn has gone after Boromir.

1. Feed Bill the Poney loco weed so he goes crazy and runns off with all the supplies
2. Tell frodo the only way to save his friends from the watcher in the water is to give it the one ring
3. Break the bridge of Khaza dum before the fellowship arrives.

PostPosted: April 2nd, 2017, 2:45 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

I would admit to feeding Bill the pony loco weed after he goes crazy and runs off with all of the supplies; but only after I got caught telling Frodo the only way to save his friends from the Watch in the Water is to give it the One Ring.

I would never break the bridge of Khazad-dûm before the Fellowship arrives because it would be physically impossible for a weakling like me to do so.

1. Steal Rochallor so that Fingolfin has to walk to Angband to confront Morgoth.
2. Tell Thuringwethil she can have one of Morgoth's Silmarils if she helps you steal them.
3. Offer Carcharoth a nice, juicy steak if he will refuse to fight Huan.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 356 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next