Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently November 30th, 2020, 10:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 17th, 2005, 10:34 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 426
Location: Edge of the Silverlode
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Female

Offline
Mirna was still hiding when she heard battle going on. She heard cries and swords and arrows and covered her head with her hands. She heard some noises, voices, a little ways off of where she was hiding. They were coming closer. Mirna assumed it was a Maxen soldiers, she stayed still as she could.
Just when they were right next to her, her foot slipped and a box crashed down and reveiled her hiding place. A Maxen ran over to her and grabbed her by the throat and lifted her up, her feet dangling in the air. She kicked, but screaming was impossible. Watching her cough, the Maxen pulled out a knife and held it to her neck. Just then, she lifted her foot and kicked him in the stomach. He curled over and she took the knife from him, quickly stabbing him in the neck with it.
Realizing what she'd done, Mirna starred at the dead man on the ground. She looked around and then decided it best if she just hid again. She proped the box back up where it was and hid behind it again, hoping not one else would come by during the battle. She had kept the knife she stabbed the Maxen with, stashing it away.

_________________
The smile that lit her fair face greeted this mortal man. The divinity she once grasped soon left to take his hand.
Image


Top
 Profile       WWW     YIM        
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 17th, 2005, 10:39 pm 
Balrog
Balrog
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 3863
Location: Behind You
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Female

Offline
She said, "There is something I want to ask you, but we need to leave this town so we won't be listened upon."

She stopped the mare and sighed before looking at the woman. "Can you ride?"

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile           YIM        
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 17th, 2005, 10:53 pm 
Istari
Istari
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 2150
Location: Behind you with a squirtgun

Offline
"Its been awhile, but its not something you forget easily." She said.

_________________
<center>Proud Member many Clubs (specially the Nazgul Club) Nazgul #3
Image</center>


Top
 Profile           YIM        
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 17th, 2005, 10:57 pm 
Balrog
Balrog
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 3863
Location: Behind You
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Female

Offline
She nodded before mounting Shadow. After shifting the saddle with her weight, she held out a hand to help Ariana onto the mare.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile           YIM        
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 17th, 2005, 11:24 pm 
Istari
Istari
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 2150
Location: Behind you with a squirtgun

Offline
Ariana took Elizazeth's hand and swung her leg over the back of the mare. She sat behind Elizazeth and held on as the horse started to move.

_________________
<center>Proud Member many Clubs (specially the Nazgul Club) Nazgul #3
Image</center>


Top
 Profile           YIM        
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 18th, 2005, 6:21 am 
Istari
Istari
User avatar

Joined: 05 June 2005
Posts: 2512
Location: England

Offline
Plant finished his ale and walked to bar. He came back holding a key.
"Come i have got us a room for the night, just upstairs."
he began walking away from the table and up the stairs into a small room with only one bed.
"You take the bed, i'm going to keep watch."

_________________
Image
"Rock N' Roll is the only relgion that never lets you down!" ~ Lemmy Kilmister

[!*#_:]


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 18th, 2005, 8:28 am 
Balrog
Balrog
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 3863
Location: Behind You
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Female

Offline
Elizazeth spurred the mare's flanks, and they galloped out if the town and onto the road. She took a lesser known route through the forest.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile           YIM        
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 18th, 2005, 11:42 am 
Half-elf
Half-elf
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 869
Location: No clue.

Offline
Ardia stabbed the Maxen who lay on the ground before she parried off an attack from another, and continued fighting. She couldn't help but wonder where Mirna was.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 19th, 2005, 12:44 am 
Istari
Istari
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 2150
Location: Behind you with a squirtgun

Offline
"I understand getting out of town, but where are we going?" Ariana asked as she held on to Elizazeth.

_________________
<center>Proud Member many Clubs (specially the Nazgul Club) Nazgul #3
Image</center>


Top
 Profile           YIM        
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 19th, 2005, 2:13 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 426
Location: Edge of the Silverlode
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Female

Offline
Mirna lay huddled in a strange position, under and beside boxes where she thought she might be safe until the battle was over. No more Maxen's came her way, save one, and he left in a jult of confusion from the Maxen still dead on the ground. She would be fine until this battle was finished.

_________________
The smile that lit her fair face greeted this mortal man. The divinity she once grasped soon left to take his hand.
Image


Top
 Profile       WWW     YIM        
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 19th, 2005, 2:22 pm 
Balrog
Balrog
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 3863
Location: Behind You
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Female

Offline
Elizazeth looked at Ariana and said,"I'll tell you when we come to the river. It's kind of hard to taalk on a galloping horse.."

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile           YIM        
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 19th, 2005, 2:49 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 869
Location: No clue.

Offline
Ardia lifted Mirna out from under the boxes when the battle had ended. Mirna, expecting Ardia to be a Maxen soldier took out the knife she had stolen and was about to try to stab Ardia with it, before Ardia grabbed the knife from the girl and set her back on level floor.
"Try to be a bit more careful with this." Ardia said to her, handing her back the knife.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 19th, 2005, 3:01 pm 
Istari
Istari
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 2150
Location: Behind you with a squirtgun

Offline
Ariana laughed.
"Don't worry i'm used to it though." She said as she was jutted as the horse went on.

_________________
<center>Proud Member many Clubs (specially the Nazgul Club) Nazgul #3
Image</center>


Top
 Profile           YIM        
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 20th, 2005, 9:36 am 
Balrog
Balrog
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 3863
Location: Behind You
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Female

Offline
After riding, they came to a A small river. Elizazeth waited for Ariana to get off, before getting off hersekf, She led the mare to the stream and let her drink.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile           YIM        
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 20th, 2005, 9:41 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 163

Offline
Dove slept lightly and woke up refreshed. She tied back her long hair with a leather thong and made the bed quickly. She strapped on her dagger belt and paced the room, waiting for the man- no, he had a name- Duke Plant to come back.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile       WWW            
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 20th, 2005, 12:43 pm 
Istari
Istari
User avatar

Joined: 05 June 2005
Posts: 2512
Location: England

Offline
Plant rentered the room carrying a tray with food on it. He smiled.
"Breakfast is served."
He placed the tray a bedside table.
"As soon as you finish we shall begin."
He gave a smile and walked out of the room to wait for her.

_________________
Image
"Rock N' Roll is the only relgion that never lets you down!" ~ Lemmy Kilmister

[!*#_:]


Top
 Profile                  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Boyz theme by Zarron Media 2003