Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 12:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: Err... hello?
PostPosted: June 21st, 2005, 2:28 am 
Hobbit
Hobbit

I suppose that I should say hello in here first... although I'm never really good at this whole introduction thing. I have been lurking around the main site for a while, but I've never actually worked up the nerve to come into the forum before now (I'm shy... even on the Internet, somewhat).

Umm... is there anything people want to know about me? I don't really know what to say, so I'll go take a look-see around the rest of the forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 21st, 2005, 3:47 am 
Dunadan
Dunadan

Welcome! I'll ask you some questions, to get to know you.

What's your real name?
How old are you?
What are your interests?
When is your birthday?
What do you look like?

[!^$=#?&]

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 21st, 2005, 10:38 am 

Hello my Elf friend, welcome 2 A-U, here r some questions 4 u...

what is ur favorite color?
do u like Elves?
r u a Legolas fan?
what is ur favorite food?
tell me some of ur hobbies?
who is ur favorite LOTR character?
do u like Orlando Bloom?
do u wish 2 b my frend?

:-D

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 21st, 2005, 12:43 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

Real name: Well, I highly dislike giving it out on the Internet, but on the nets I usually go by either Byrd or Nest.

Interests: Running, reading, writing, playing in Photoshop, criticizing the newspaper (in high school I was my paper's Co-Editor-in-Chief, and we won some national awards, and our regular city newspaper looks like crap), being random

Birthday: July 20

Appearance: 5 and a half feet, brown hair/eyes, curly hair when it wants to be, straight hair when I have the time, skinny, people tell me I have athletic legs

Color: Black (silver runs a close second)

Elves: Yes, I like them. I don't obsess over them, but I like them

Legolas: Um... as much a fan of him as any other characters in LotR. I don't favor him over others

Food: Tofu

Hobbies: Running, reading, writing (which never sees the light of day), messing around in Photoshop,

Fav. LotR Char.: This is hard... I've always avoided this question... um. Probably either Gollum or... Galadriel. Or Gwaihir. Hmmm... they all seem to start with G.

Friend: I don't know. Do you wish to be my friend?

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 21st, 2005, 12:53 pm 
Istari
Istari

Hello there! Nice to meet you!! I am hobbit_fan! You can call me H_F if you would like! :) Hope to see you around!

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 21st, 2005, 1:23 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Yay, welcome! Glad to have you with us :-D

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 21st, 2005, 1:40 pm 
Ent
Ent

Hello!

I'd love to be your friend :)

I'm friends with everyone. Just migle about, koin a few clubs, and I pormise you in a week you won't feel shy in front of us anymore :)

I have a question that you've probably already answered:

Which country do you live in?

I'm from Manchester, in England :)

^ Thankyou so much everyone!

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 21st, 2005, 2:10 pm 

LyttleByrdsNest wrote:
Real name: Well, I highly dislike giving it out on the Internet, but on the nets I usually go by either Byrd or Nest.

Interests: Running, reading, writing, playing in Photoshop, criticizing the newspaper (in high school I was my paper's Co-Editor-in-Chief, and we won some national awards, and our regular city newspaper looks like *beep*), being random

Birthday: July 20

Appearance: 5 and a half feet, brown hair/eyes, curly hair when it wants to be, straight hair when I have the time, skinny, people tell me I have athletic legs

Color: Black (silver runs a close second)

Elves: Yes, I like them. I don't obsess over them, but I like them

Legolas: Um... as much a fan of him as any other characters in LotR. I don't favor him over others

Food: Tofu

Hobbies: Running, reading, writing (which never sees the light of day), messing around in Photoshop,

Fav. LotR Char.: This is hard... I've always avoided this question... um. Probably either Gollum or... Galadriel. Or Gwaihir. Hmmm... they all seem to start with G.

Friend: I don't know. Do you wish to be my friend?

Of corse I wish 2 b ur friend my Elf friend, I'm a Legolas fan but I can live with ur desicion, I also like he color black, I'm an Elf lover, but once again, I can live with ur desicion. Tofu? I hav heard of it a lot but I never tasted it, may-b one of these days.
My appirance is way different than urs, I'm 5'3, blond hair, straight, my eyes don't have a straight color, they change colors constantly. I'm also skiny and have athletic arms and legs. A lot of people say that I look like an Elf :blush: ,and that I have to be careful of how I workout (love it) becausemy arms and legs could soon look like the ones of man.
Any questions about the site fell free 2 ask, k! :-D

C ya round! :bye2:

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 21st, 2005, 3:01 pm 
Vala
Vala

I shall call you Byrd! Welcome to A-U :) Right now I'm avoiding studying for my science exam. Well you answered lots of questions about yourself so I'll tell you that I'm 15, my favorite character is Eowyn and I don't favor Legolas over the others either :) Oh and of course, I'm obsessed with Dominic Monaghan. Welcome :bounce:

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 21st, 2005, 4:10 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Hello. Enjoy the boards. I, too, think of myself as shy. This is the first forum I've joined, and I had a bundle of questions when I was new. :bye2:

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 21st, 2005, 10:45 pm 

Hello, hello, I will gladly be your friend!!!!!!!! :-D And well since I'm here I'll answer the questions the others asked you so you can get to know me.

Name:Stephanie
Interests/Hobbies:reading(historical fiction and fantasy),writing (historical fiction and fantasy), swimming, ballet/pointe, LotR, LotR, More LotR, and Orlando Bloom. (There are more but I can't think right now.)
Birthday:Oct.13
Appearance:Tall,w/thick straight blonde hair, blue eyes, and my best quality is my horrid feet, I have tons of bloody,broken toes and ingrown toenails from pointe, my feet are DISGUSTING!!!!
Color:yellow
Do I like Elves?:I luv 'em!!!!!!
Legolas fan:OMG I am a total Legolas freak........I LUV YOU LEGSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D
Fav Food:Yorkshire pudding
Fav LotR Character: Legolas, or Arwen, or maybe Galadriel.......I can't decide.
Do I like Orlando Bloom:Just look at my interests, that should tell you. I LUV HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *has dreamy look on face*
Do I wish to be your friend: Well........I'll gladly be anyone's friend........anyday! :)

Hope your enjoying yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 22nd, 2005, 2:51 pm 
Ent
Ent

[font=century gothic]Hello & welcome to Arwens! Hope you have fun posting & etc. :-D My name is Lady Skywalker,but you can call me Limwen. :-D See you around![/font]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]