Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 2:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 24th, 2005, 6:45 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

The little girl disapeared before Kiara could catch her. "Merde!" she muttered. With a sigh she walked back over to them, but as she neared Duncan her foot caught on something and she fell forwrd. "Ai!" she yelled as she grabbed his shirt to stop herself. "O, my! Im so sorry Duncan!" she said.

((uh, yeah. im confuzed about whos going out with who...
i have an idea, how about no ones dating, and we find b/fs & g/fs during the rp.))

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 25th, 2005, 2:19 am 
Balrog
Balrog

(ok thats fine with me)

"Thats ok no need to worry," he said smiling as he helped her up

</center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 25th, 2005, 5:26 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

((KiaraSiladhiel, Im playing the little girl please don't play other charaters that are not your own please,))
CArly watched the girl dissapear, the door they were standing at opened the little girl reapeared. The girl grapped Carlys and Cassies hand and sat them down, then she grapped Will and Duncan and sat them down, she contieud utill ever-one was seated, "wh..." Carly started but the little girl silenced her She walked over to a table and gave each of them a knife. "whats this for?" Carly asked confussed the little girl grapped Carlyes hand it was cold, she pointed to a window, Carly walked over to it, "theres nothing there!" she said, The little girl stoped moving, Carly could tell she wanted to talk to her. "what is it?" she asked. The little girl pullee Carly to a corner, "my, name, is, Elizabeth, They, are after, you" she wispered. "don't tell the others" she walked back to them.

(none of you heard what THe girl said okay, And please, No one play other peoples charatures and change them around, Elizabeth is Carlys ghost girl not Cassies, and she has light blue eyes.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 26th, 2005, 1:13 pm 
Elf
Elf

((ok that works for i am no longer confused ^.^))
V

Cassie felt somthing grasp her and sit her down, the same thing happened with the others, she shivered as she felt a presence watch her; she turned round to be faced by a blast of cold air.
"What the!?" she asked looking around to see if the others had noticed it but none seemed to be affected by it.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 27th, 2005, 7:46 pm 
Dwarf
Dwarf

((No one's dating, and no one hear's what the girl is saying. Got it ;) ))

"What is it...ghosts?" Will teased Cassie who had suddenly turned around and spoken out,in an effort to enlighten the mood. Although in reality the little girl was starting to give him the creeps. He looked her over, and muttered something nonunderstandable under his breath before trying to hear what the little girl was telling Carly. He couldn't hear a word.

Thank you Orouthiel and Myra!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 27th, 2005, 8:45 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

((sry bout that))

Still leaning on Duncan she tested her fot against the floor. her ankle screamed in pain and she gasped. "Merde.." she cursed again.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 28th, 2005, 2:27 pm 
Elf
Elf

((can i ask why are you speaking french????))

Cassie took a step forward, she felt something wrap round her wrist and starting to lead her, she followed as if in a trance she could pull herself out off, the others noticed and tried to follow but where stopped as if some sort of force field was stopping them, Cassie followed the presence through corridors and secret passages untill they finally came to a halt in front of some frech doors onto a balcony.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 30th, 2005, 5:20 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Carly was shaking, She looked back at Elizabeth, "guys i sugest we go" she said walking out of the room, "why don't we split up, DO you all have mobiles? if not pair up with some one who does, ring or text if any troble, some-one can go with me if they want, "she pushed her hair out of her face again, and waited for there responces

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 30th, 2005, 5:56 pm 
Elf
Elf

Cassie stood looking at the doors, then almost automaticlly her hand lifted up on it's own accord and opened the door, she walked out onto the balcony and over to the side when she got a flash of the past.

A male and a female are stood arguing, the female turns to leave but the male grabs her, she hits him and pushes him he stubmels backwards over somthing and falls over the side

Cassie gasped for air
"You were killed here" she called out, then again somthing took hold of her hand and led her back inside, she felt anger coming from the spirit, or preseance.

She was led down a corridor again untill they came back to the main entrance hall, she was stopped at the top of the stairs she placed her hands automaticlly on the hand rail when she got another flash from the past.

The young woman is crying, she is filled with rage, sadness and fear, in her hand she holds a rope, she ties and loop in one end then ties the other to the rail, she slips the rope over her head and climbs over the side and drops, tears staining her face, she then hangs limp as a rag doll, eyes lifeless

Cassie breathed deeply and then called out
"You killed him, then you were confused so you killed yourself"
"Yes" came a reply.

((sorry it's rushed i'm being pushed for time))

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 30th, 2005, 11:14 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

((My character is french))

sry bout that

Last edited by Kiara Lhunhil on July 1st, 2005, 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 1st, 2005, 11:52 am 
Elf
Elf

Cassie is on her own.......oh and i'm changing her name to Tamara.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 6th, 2005, 1:10 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

She moved off of Duncan and leaned against the wall instead. her ankle ached, but the pain lessened a little. she sighed. "There is something really odd going on..."

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 10th, 2005, 11:20 am 
Elf
Elf

Tamara blinked she was confused
"why have you choosen to tell me, to show me" she called out but silence was her only reply.
"Well!?" she called out again this time she was answered by a smooth silky sounding male voice.
"Because you were the one thta killed me" he replied, Tamara spun round coming face to face with a man in his mid twenties, he had baby blue eyes and soft sandy blonde hair that flopped over his face, his gaze was on her, he was ridged not moving a inch.
"Wha....what do you mean" she asked, he then looked angry ands stood up and strode over to her, his eyes blazing with anger
"What do i mean" he growled gripping her throat
"What i mean is that you killed me on the balcony and killed yourself in the confusion and heat of the moment here right here in our own home" his grip tightened on Tamara's throat and she started to choke gasping for some air, trying to break free off his grasp.
"i....don't....understand" she choked back, his grip tightened even more
"Well you should Samantha! your gonna have to remember because i'm going to kill you, then show you what it's really like to die and to be betrayed by the very person you love and have dedicated every single minuet of your life too." he tore his hand from around her throat as if he had been given a electric shock, Tamara fell to the floor clutchign her neck gasping for air, then all of a sudden she felt somthing take over her body, she no longer felt weak and breathless, she stood up feeling strong and independant, with the will to fight back.

"How dare you Matthew, how dare you twist things you evil....." rage took over she flew toward him catching him off guard, seding both off them flying across the marble floor to the edge of the stairs, she knelt on his chest hands round his throat hoping to cause him as much pain imaginable.
"Sam....sam....sam" he replied in a mocking voice
"I'm dead remeber you can't kill me, unlike you, in that teenager body, didn't you learn anything after you died....after you were reborn again your not immortal, unlike me your in a mere 14year old girls body with the will and the taste for death for the death of me" he laughed and materialised from underneath her, the tears welled up in Tamara's eyes and she let out a scream of frustration, then as quickly as it happened Sam left her, Tamara felt light headed she stod up but it was too much she groaned and collapsed onto the floor, lying there unconcious.

Profile       WWW