Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 12:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 394 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next
 Post subject: The Official Severus Snape Fan Club
PostPosted: May 10th, 2007, 8:01 pm 

A club to show our dedication to him and discuss everyone's favorite professor!!!

I have *plenty* to add here and also lots of discussion but I'm being kicked off...so I'll return with more! :)

Members:
Alatariel
Kitoky
Johnny's Fan
EarielMaurwen
Amoniel
Pigrider
MontanaBohemian
Drew's Destiny
Larael

Last edited by Alatariel on May 18th, 2007, 10:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 10th, 2007, 8:03 pm 

=D First topic! xD Because y'know... my life-catchphrase is "I ship, therefore I am."

From the HP world, do you imagine Snape being romantically involved with ANYONE dead or alive/past or present?

THE HALLOWFEST 2010
<a href="http://www.arwen-undomiel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20958">information here</a>

</center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 10th, 2007, 8:13 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Location: Where there are handsome heroes and sexy villains.. all that need some lovin' ;)

Joining.

OMG, you make t-shirts? Where do you live? I'm gonna stowaway on some transportation vehicle, and come and [s]steal[/s] buy one off you! :teehee:

Hmm...I don't know. I quite like the idea he liked Lily....but as actually being invloved with anyone I'm not sure.....unless it was me muhwuwhamuwhau..

^ By me and my SS *squiggle hugs*

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 10th, 2007, 8:48 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

I like that theory about him and Lily, too...Maybe that's why Dumbledore trusted him--because he wouldn't have told Voldemort about the prophecy if he knew it might result in Lily's death, you know? Anyway, could i join? :P

Resident Elvengoth

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 10th, 2007, 11:14 pm 

Welcome to the club girls!!! :D

Hehe, the t-shirts still are having final touches but who knows...maybe if they all come out perfect looking and I'm finally pleased...Maybe I'll give them to y'all. :) They read "Trust Severus Snape" :P But I'm trying to figure out if I should add "I" to the beginning, what do you all think? I want to try to get them out before the last book...just incase I'm proved wrong...*GASP!!!*

I also have some amazing Snape sites I'll put up. (Yes, I'm not even suppose to be on now but I just quickly checked in to see if anyone had wanted to join yet)

And yes, he was definitely in love with Lily! :) Tragic really...I assume you have all read the 5th book? "Snape's Worst Memory"...made me cry. :( But yeah, I have a lot to add to the whole him being in love with Lily thing but my time right now is very limited. :P

That reminds me I also have some EXCELLENT Snape videos! Ahhh I can't wait til tomorrow, there will be LOADS of editing, updates and loads of new stuff for the club! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 10th, 2007, 11:21 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Location: Where there are handsome heroes and sexy villains.. all that need some lovin' ;)

Thanks! :D

Ooh, I like it with an "I". :D I'd definitely buy one of those.

I have read the 5th book..... :'(..... I can fully understand why he hates Harry and Sirius....and James...and... lots of other people. I felt so sorry for him. :-(

JKR said before the 5th book came out, that there would be no romance hinted between him and Lily....but we can all have our own ideas aye? ;)

I haven't read the 6th book yet, but I have a pretty good idea of tha part he played...... 'tis not true his is a bad man. I won't believe it.... even if I am proved otherwise. :teehee:

Ooh, vidoes and sites!!! *squee* *bouncey wouncey*

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 10th, 2007, 11:30 pm 
Maia
Maia

i want to join. :holds up SNAPE IS GOOD banner:
t-shirts? are you selling them? cuz i want one! lol

I heard that snape was in love with lily too, it was in the MuggleNet.com Book. I thought it was reasonable!

Hello, I'm Amoniel
[/font]
</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 10th, 2007, 11:43 pm 
Ent
Ent

*raises hand* Ooh! Pick me! I wanna join! *hugs Snape plushy*

*sigh* "Snape's Worst Memory" was so sad...I hated that chapter...=(

...why pigs, you ask? Why, because they're amazing, of course!

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 11th, 2007, 1:18 am 

OH my goodness! HOW is it possible that there hasn't been a Snape Club til NOW?!

:blink: That's insanity! :yes:

I'd obviously LOVE to join. :P

I guess I'll be agreeing with you all about Snape and Lily. Whether or not Ms. Rowling says it ever happened. ;) I've always considered it. Since Book 3 I think. :P I have lots of wild theories concerning Snape...ha ha ha ha ha. One IS about him and Lily...and Harry...eventually...:P But, THAT is a far out theory. XD

Anyway, HURRAY for Snape!
One of my theories is that he's neither "good" nor "bad." But that he's just out to get his own. :P Great way to make a profit.

Ha ha ha ha...*sigh* My theories make me laugh. And wow, I can't believe how many of them (that I'm remembering at the moment) concern Snape. XD

Sig: Teh Nurr

I've met Eru & Eä & Ellie & teh Arweb & Naur & Elenya & POTR!

POLKA WILL NEVER DIE!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 11th, 2007, 12:11 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

It has always been greatest hope that at some point there will be a mutual respect between Harry and Snape. Maybe Harry will learn more of Snape's past and realise he isn't the evil person he thought he was. Maybe even Snape will come to regard Harry as a .....well I wouldn't say son...but I would like some sort of relationship were maybe Snape looks out for Harry or something, not because he has to, or it's his duty to do so, but because he wants to.

But that could just be me. :teehee:

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 11th, 2007, 12:36 pm 
Istari
Istari

Altariel, Eek a Snape fanclub...yay! :bounce: May I please join? I haven't read all of the books...only bits and peices...sadly. However I do love him in the movies and from what I have read about in the books thus far. :-D He is way cool!
You make T-shirts?! Oh, that rocks! I would put "I" but that is just my opinion. Besides I am sure that it will look great no matter if it has an I or not. lol

Well as for him having a relationship with anyone I don't think that he has ever loved any one in that way other than Lilly. From what I have read in the books...I feel pretty assured that Snape had a thing for her. However personaly I have always liked the idea that he had been involved with Narcissa at one point and that perhaps Draco was actualy his son. Yes it is it does seem a bit far fetched, I know, but I still like the idea. lol Maybe he agreed to protect Draco not only because he actualy is a good person but also because he loves Narcissa and/or Draco is actualy his son... ? :-D

Destiny I'm a Christian boycrazy girl. Will Turner's wife ^&? Image Image Avatar by JF, banners by Taurquende, Nurrantiel Mashiara, Silme Meleth TarNymphadora, and JF taught me how to use banners. Thanks to all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 11th, 2007, 12:50 pm 
Ent
Ent

^ Ooh, the Snape x Narcissa theory's quite interesting...I like it! ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 11th, 2007, 1:14 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Hmm...that is interesting DD...but since Narcissa has black hair (I think) and Draco is the absolute spitting image of Lucius.... I don't think that is possible somehow. Besides, would Narcissa be invloved with someone who was less than Lucius regarding wealth, family history and pure-blooded..er...ness?

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 11th, 2007, 3:01 pm 

^Yeah, I can't really imagine her with someone who isn't pureblood. :P

And yeah I don't think anything happened with Snape (Poor guy has probably never been kissed! :O) but I think he had a strong crush on Lily. But I don't think it was returned, hence, why he is the way he is. Well, one of the reasons I mean.

Welcome to all the new members!!! :D

Okay, about the t-shirts. I agree, Adding "I" sounds better. So it'd look like this:
I TRUST
SEVERUS SNAPE
In stencils of course, I'd use fabric spray paint. The paint could come in a variety of THREE colors, Copper, Silver and Black. You could decide what you wanted. OR! You could use different colors for different words/letters, whatever you want! At AC Moore they have the Hanes t-shirts for cheap prices and come in many colors so you could tell me what color you wanted (and size!) and I could try to best match it with what they have. So yeah, it'd be a 100% Cotton Hanes T-Shirt with the spray painted words of "I Trust Severus Snape". Anyone want 'em??? I want to try and get out as many as I can before the next book comes out. Just one thing though, my mom said that if I made a profit (even if I charged a dollar more so I could keep that dollar for myself) that it would be illegal because Rowling owns the name...is this true??? =( But I *think* if I just charge for how much the shirt was and maybe one or two dollars more for the paint and stencils (Oh and postage too...which should be really cheap...a shirt isn't that heavy. :P) then it'd be fine. Anyways, yeah okay this paragraph is probably so long now. xD

Now for some goodies!!!
For awesome SS websites:
www.itrustsnape.com
^They have AMAZING essays of why Severus is our man. :D
http://www.hp-lexicon.org/wizards/snape.html
^Reference for those of us that are still learning about him.
And uhhh...I'm lazy so just go here for more:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Severus+Snapev
xD

If you search around MuggleNet, you'll find AMAZING stuff on Snape. Also this guy wrote a long thing about why Snape is good. Lemme try to find the link...*five minutes later*...FOUND IT!:
http://www.mugglenet.com/editorials/edi ... er01.shtml

NOW FOR VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone familair with the song Ma na ma na?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6KPCvGiv4g

SS is a barbie now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKvT1BA01Zk

Snape is bringing Sexy Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWjCXt9ZTew

Who here has seen A Muppet Christmas Carol??? If you have, you'll love this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtPZWWUadSw

Snape is The Candyman:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnHHW6uc0Dg

Snape is Too Sexy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSRx4maQ1Js

YAY LION KING! (What I also find cool is it's Jeremy Irons who is the voice and he actually played Snape in a Harry Potter spoof...which I also have if anyone wants to see):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtwVy5-fNYo

This is the first SERIOUS video I'm posting but I REALLY liked it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcVmP1_hdLs

I don't know much about clothes but my hair is fierce!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhHFfKKaq2A

This is actually a scene from the movie but it's REALLY funny. Before you watch it though, quickly press pause and read the description on the right...yes, now you can press play and enjoy!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc0UrNY95oM

Okay...yeah...that's A LOT. But I won't be able to get on this weekend so it's something for you all to enjoy while I'm gone and you are all waiting for more Snape-ness. ;)

Hmmm...that's it for now. Hopefully I can post before the weekend starts!

YOU GUYS ROCK.

:P

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 11th, 2007, 5:14 pm 
Istari
Istari

Pigrider, Another Narcissa and Snape fan...yay! (high fives pigrider)

JF, Thank you. Well a child doesn't always have one of their parents hair colours. It isn't as likely but there are cases where the child has a totally different hair colour than either one of their parents. The reason being because a different hair colour runs in the family on one of it's parent's family somewhere. So a blonde child could be born to brunent parents (if blonde hair runs in the family on one of the other sides... and the same goes for eye colour). Therfore it is possable that Snape and Narcissa could have a blonde child (if blonde hair runs on either side of their families (a blonde cousin, grandparents, aunt, uncle, ect). Then I read Somebody else suggest that perhaps the sweets that Narcissa sends Draco while he is at shcool may have a poition in it that changes his apperence. So that could be a possability too I supose.
As for Narcissa not um...how do I put it?...settling for somebody how was lower so to speak in wealth, power, and/or family ties...I think that that is whyNarcissa and Snape are not currently together. My theory would be that Narcissa passed Draco off as Lucuis's child (but Draco is actualy Snape's child) because she did not approve of the life style that Snape would be able to provide for her. Then Luscius was/is unaware that Draco that is not his son, so he plays along with it. Then Snape was unware that Draco is his son as well...until perhaps...Narcissa told him the night that she asked him to protect Draco. She only told Snape that because she loves her son more than herself. Not only did she not want to settle for the kind of life that Snape could give her but she thought that no son of hers should have to settle like that. However when it came down to possabley costing her her son's life she told Snape about it so he would protect Draco. Okay it is a bit of a stretch and it so not going to happen (because I don't think that JKR would add all of that into the Last book) but if she did I could totally believe it (the story that way, I mean).

Alatarariel, Thank you for adding me to the list. :-D Also thanks for all of the links. I will have to try to get time to check those out latter this weekend.
As for the shirt thing...it sounds cool. However I really am not sure about the laws on that kind of thing...when it comes to Selling them, that is. I would say that if you were to make profit off of it like that though that that probabley would be considered against the law. Why I say that is because on Mugglenet a couple of months ago they were selling T shirts that were for Harry Potter and somebody threatened to sue them. So they ended up having to work out a deal with whoever it was and agreed to eventualy stop selling the shirts.

Destiny I'm a Christian boycrazy girl. Will Turner's wife ^&? Image Image Avatar by JF, banners by Taurquende, Nurrantiel Mashiara, Silme Meleth TarNymphadora, and JF taught me how to use banners. Thanks to all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 11th, 2007, 6:01 pm 
Ent
Ent

All those essays on www.itrustsnape.com were awesome! I'm gonna wave those in my brother's face now...^^

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 394 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next