Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 28th, 2024, 6:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 279 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: . Saving Zokoi .
PostPosted: May 21st, 2007, 10:26 am 
Teh Ladybird Fwee Queen
Teh Ladybird Fwee Queen

<center>[font=Browallia New]. Saving Zokoi .[/font]

[font=Browallia New]When a group of 6 teenagers stumble upon a portal while walking in a forest in rural England, curiosity leads them inside and in to a very different place. In a world where portals are found in the latest console game, the very idea of them being found in real life is an idea beyond comprehension. This new land - where angels, demons, fairies, wizards, witches and warlocks come as standard - seems very like something from a fantasty tale. The surreal fantasy feeling is heightened when one of the teenagers is taken in the night to the castle of a mighty (although quite kindly) king. The king believes the teenager has power which has never been seen before in the world of Zokoi. The remaining teenagers travel to the castle, a strange place guarded by many unnatural creatures.

The king, King Aleron, decides upon seeing the teenagers collectively, that they each emmit strong vibes, all of a different nature. After studying them for a while, he realises they symbolise different emotions. Love, Hate, Happiness, Fear, Hope and Jealousy. The land of Zokoi is in partial ruin, but King Aleron seens the children's potential and wonders if he can somehow channel that power so that they can save his land. So, after much careful thought, 6 crystals are made for the teenagers, each of a different colour. Love, Hate, Happiness, Fear, Hope and Jealousy. They are then sent out to save a land which they barely know, aided by two angels, a fairy and a wizard...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font]</center>

[font=Browallia New]I hope all of that's clear, it's a pretty random idea that cropped up in my head. Lol. But I hope you all get it and I'd love to see people enthusiastic about it.

A few notes:
- I want at least 2 males in the group, as Love and Happiness are going to be a couple, and Jealousy will be jealous of them because he wants to be with Love, but Happiness is.
- There can be tiffs between the teenagers, but I want them to stay together predominantly, because they need to work together to save the land.
- The characters have normal names, but when you fill out the Bio sheet, just put one of the emotions in the 'Emotion' field.
- The 6 teenagers between the ages of 15-18 please.
- I'd like someone to play the king if possible.
- You can have up to 2 characters, just makes sure it's clear who you're posting as.
- Don't go on too far ahead, I have exams at the moment so I might be a bit slow at replying some days.
- You can be pretty much anyone or anything, as long as you can find a way to fit it in to the story. Ninja Turtles may have a job fitting in. Lol.
- Erm, I think that's it. Have fun and if you have any questions, please ask!

Bio Sheet:
[/font]

Quote:
[font=Browallia New]Name:
Emotion:
Race:
Looks/Picture:
Personality:
History:
Other Notes:[/font]

[font=Browallia New]Characters:

Name: Ada (Played by Este)
Emotion: Love
Race: Human
Looks/Picture: Clicky!
Height: 5ft 6"
Personality/About the character: Softy spoken yet passionate about what she believes in. She sticks by her friends and is a loyal companion. She's a firm believer in the power of love, hense her symbolic emotion.
History: She grew up like any other normal English girl. She attented a college where she got good grades. She has a brother and a sister back home, as well as her parents. Nothing out of the ordinary ever happened to her before this.
Other Notes: She's the girlfriend of Happiness.

--------

Name: Keira
Emotion: Hate
Looks/Picture: http://www.keirapictures.com/albums/Mis ... 761184.jpg
Personality: Keira is quiet and intellectual. This rubs off the wrong way on people, but really she is just incredibly shy. She is somewhat bitter of her different lifestyle growing up. She is considerate and kind to her friends, but sarcastic to her enemies
History: At an early age (3) both her parents died and left her in the care of her 16 year old sister and her strict grandmother. She was forced to grow up (5 years) in an enviroment that taught her not only gossip but that they were better than everyone else. When her grandmother died when keira was 8, her sister inhierited the house and Keira and her sister lived there for 9 years-until now where she was transported into Zokoi.

--------

Name: Roxas
Emotion: Happiness
Looks/Picture: Pic
Personality: Quite reserved, quiet and thoughtful, but has a bright outlook.
History: Mhm. Unknown. To me anyway.
Other Notes:

--------

Name: Fantasia (Played by Lady Gweniven McAlester)
Emotion: Fear
Looks/Picture:
Hair: So black it gives the apearance of blue highlights (died that way ... naturally blond)
eyes: An almost unnatural blue (they are in fact naturel)
Personality: Very Shy and Very quiet
History: She lives in a ruff part of town and has learned through fear how to defend herself. She will use what she has learned if overly frightened.
Other Notes: She finds a great friend in Michael while they journey in the other world.

--------

Name: Megan (Played by Meldawen)
Emotion: Hope
Looks/Picture: Slender and petite, with brown eyes and wavy brown hair with tints of red. Very fair skin with freckles in summer. Not overtly attractive or striking, and knows it.
Personality: Generally serious but quick to laugh, and initially perhaps a little shy but not on further acquaintance. Has a strong sense of right and wrong and will speak out about what she believes the right thing to do, no matter how uncomfortable she feels about it. Loyal and honest, but not very self-confident and somewhat gullible.
History: Lives with her dad, who is divorced from her mom. Has two younger brothers and two older, and is generally rather unremarkable as far as school and grades go. Never found herself particularly talented at anything.

---------

Name: Josh (Played by Will)
Emotion: Jealousy
Looks/Picture: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b9/wi ... e/Josh.jpg
Personality: At first sight he might seem kind of unpleasant, but when you get to know him, he's a loyal and good friend. He can be jealous of people because he wished he could be [like] them but this is often why people don't like him.
History: Josh is raised by his father, as youngest of three brothers and he never knew his mother. His father always complained about him and never made a secret of it that he loved his older brothers more. He couldn't get along with people at school and finally dropped out and started working for a living. Josh quickly envies others for what they possess and he never had.

--------

Name: Michael (Played by Lady Gweniven McAlester)
Race: Angel
Looks/Picture:
Hair: Dark brown shaggy
eyes: Green
Personality: Kindly and willing to give help and reassurance where it is needed.
History: He is as old as time, and was sent with the children to aid and protect them
Other Notes: --

--------

Name: Vanya (Played by Elenriel Greenleaf)
Race: Angel
Physical Appearance: http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/5893/untitledpi8.png (with slightly longer hair)
Attire: A white, flowing gown with two white feathery wings
Powers: Light Magic
Personality: Compassionate and caring-she has a great love for all things of beauty. She is also fearless in the face of injustice, willing to fight to the end to defend all that she holds dear.
History: She is ageless and like Michael was sent to aid the children.

--------

Name: Syrania (Played by Lasbelingur)
Race: Fairy
Appearance: Blond hair and green eyes.
Attire: pants of a camaflage color (like brownish greensih), and a shirt (black) that's more like a dress that goes down to her thighs.
Personality: Loves laughing but is very serious when it get's down to buisness

---------

Name: Adramelech
Race: demi-god
Looks/Picture: Think grim reaper, holds an hourglass/scythe, rides a horse, has black angel wings and the usual black grim reaper robes.
Personality: Doggedly persistent in carrying out his master's will. Can be a bit stubborn.
History: Formerly a regular human within the other world, he was granted immortality and dominion over the underworld by the gods. He rose up against them and was cast down, sealed within a stone and forced to serve whoever holds it.
Other Notes: Is a bit of a loose cannon. If you command him to attack something it's probably going to be reduced to ash unless you're very specific about what he's to do.

Happiness - Elegost

[/font]

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Make happy those who are near, and those who are far will come."

Fwee!

:wary:

Last edited by Estë Undómë on May 30th, 2007, 1:52 pm, edited 17 times in total.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 21st, 2007, 10:54 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

This looks so fun, Este! Can I have Hope? I'll have a bio up in a bit :)

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 21st, 2007, 11:04 am 
Teh Ladybird Fwee Queen
Teh Ladybird Fwee Queen

Sure! :D

Just to let you all know, Fear, Hate and Jealousy aren't bad characters and they're not evil etc. But they have elements of those emotions in them, which could have stemmed from something that's happened to them or something. Feel free to use your imagination as to what that could be.

Fwee!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 21st, 2007, 11:13 am 
Balrog
Balrog

I'd like to play Fear

Name: Fantasia
Looks/Picture:
Hair: So Black it gives the apearance of blue highlights(died that way ... naturelly blond)
Eyes: almost unnautrally blue(they are in fact natural)
Clothing: Usually wearing black with dark eye makup.
Personality: Very shy and very quiet.
History: Lived in a ruff part of town, so learned how to defend herself and she will do so when overly frightened.

Last edited by Lady Gweniven McAlester on May 21st, 2007, 5:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 21st, 2007, 11:14 am 

This sounds really cool Este,

If it's okay I would like to be Jealousy :)

Lady Gweniven , Mel asked if she could have Hope.. :P Just to let you know..

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 21st, 2007, 11:17 am 
Teh Ladybird Fwee Queen
Teh Ladybird Fwee Queen

@ Lady Gweniven McAlester: Meldawen already asked to play Hope, if you see her post above. You can play Fear though, no problems. :)

@ Will: That's fine. I noticed you edited. :lol: Sorry about that.

Fwee!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 21st, 2007, 11:20 am 

^^ Yeah I did.. I probably didn't read it carefully enough :P

I'm male am I ?

I'll post the bio later

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 21st, 2007, 11:21 am 
Balrog
Balrog

I didn't seet he other post's when I typed that sorry
I'll change it

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 21st, 2007, 11:22 am 
Teh Ladybird Fwee Queen
Teh Ladybird Fwee Queen

@ Lady Gweniven McAlester: Don't worry about it, tis only a little mistake. :D

@ Will: Yes, you are. :) Thank you for joining.

Fwee!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 21st, 2007, 4:30 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

yes well ... that it may be ... however I'm now going to have to change most of that bio.... Unless the person playing Hope decides to make it a guy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 21st, 2007, 5:20 pm 
Teh Ladybird Fwee Queen
Teh Ladybird Fwee Queen

Ok then, well we can see what Melda posts. You could always PM her about Hope and Fear.

Fwee!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 21st, 2007, 5:24 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Yeah, I was planning for Hope to be a girl, so that wouldn't work :P Sorry about that. I do play females quite a bit better than males, which is why most of my characters aren't male. By the way, which teenager ends up going to the King's palace, Este? I volunteer mine if you don't have one planned :)

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 21st, 2007, 5:35 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

just take my bio off... somone else can have that character

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 21st, 2007, 6:43 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Here we go:

Name: Megan
Emotion: Hope
Looks/Picture: Slender and petite, with brown eyes and wavy brown hair with tints of red. Very fair skin with freckles in summer. Not overtly attractive or striking, and knows it.
Personality: Generally serious but quick to laugh, and initially perhaps a little shy but not on further acquaintance. Has a strong sense of right and wrong and will speak out about what she believes the right thing to do, no matter how uncomfortable she feels about it. Loyal and honest, but not very self-confident and somewhat gullible.
History: Lives with her dad, who is divorced from her mom. Has two younger brothers and two older, and is generally rather unremarkable as far as school and grades go. Never found herself particularly talented at anything.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 21st, 2007, 8:06 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Location: In my library, unconvering dark and mysterious secrets...

I'll join, but first I have a question...What are they saving the world from??? And can I be the fairy that helps them???

Thanks Nurratiel, *Ennostiel*, PD, and Githoniel

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 21st, 2007, 9:43 pm 
Maia
Maia

I'll be hate. If you need me to be a guy i can!

Hello, I'm Amoniel
[/font]
</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 279 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next